Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC (15041 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / NOI Poll: We’ve Been Using Same Methodology Since 2015, Anap Foundation Replies / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Ancestortinubu: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2022
These bunch of failures are too myopic to see that more than 190 million sane Nigerians have rejected APC wholeheartedly. Only hungry batstard urchins are the ones supporting Emilokan of iregbaji.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by julaion: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2022
ANAP poll really shocked urchins into their bone marrow grin the have been wailing since yesterday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by arantess: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2022
JoeNL22:
Lol
Obi is cumin
Yes he will cum in your mouth and you will swallow it all in submission next year
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by ransomed: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Can anything good come out of Alliance for Poverty Commission?
The truth is ever far away from them.
All the denial will be made to reality on 25th February, 2023, may God preserve us beyond then. Rehearsing the dancing steps against the wicked grandfathers.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2022
IPOB and crimes are 5&6

They had to use bots to rig the ANAP elections

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by AcMilano1(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Nonsense poll, I am voting on February 25 not online stupid poll

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Great2017: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Addressed as president by sycophants like the poster above.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by anomaly20: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Op, do your own poll and give us your findings. Please be sincere with your data. I just returned from Abuja by 7pm Dana flight which was supposed to have taken off around 5:45pm but was delayed. Abuja airport witnessed an unprecedented crowd today. People were standing, no seats left. Obi's discussions rented the air. Most people I also polled in town said they're voting Peter Obi. The driver that dropped me off at the airport who hails from the middle belt said its obi. He even showed me a Whatsapp group called obidient movements. Tinubu and Atiku aren't popular in abuja which is why I trust in the recent ANAP polls. Obi's acceptance in most places was similar to baba's acceptance in 2015.

I've chosen not to respond to some myopic comments anymore. I read earlier today where urchins mocked rivers campaign turnout, saying edo crowd was the largest. Whereas, Edo campaign rally took place on a Saturday when civil servants and other salary earners were available to attend. Is it possible for Rivers civil servants to leave their jobs and attend a rally on a work day? What of bankers, students, lecturers, salary earners etc? If most of Obi's rallies were held on a Saturday, especially in places where he gains massive support, the crowd would be uncontrollable. Hearing that p-square was coming alone would have pulled more crowd.

That said, instead of attacking and insultng people in their usually habit, this is the best time for urchins to work harder for Emilokan, especially in the core north cos apc is losing members in large number daily. That's what they need to ponder upon, not obidients who have already made up their minds.
Edo state rally was held on a Thursday.
Edo state is the only state that is 100 percent sure for Obi.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No Block votes coming from the North this time for anybody , as enjoyed by buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively. Atiku, tinubu and Obi will share northern votes next year. Lagos is another interesting state to look out for

No block votes in South East too as Obi is not likely to win Anambra

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Allisgud: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
I swear if keyamo conduct a poll obi will still lead

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by TUTU147: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
My own be say make una no kill because of elections, election no be war.

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Pclemenza: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've chosen not to respond to some myopic comments anymore.
Very wise decision,
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Allisgud: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:
Only the uninformed would rejoice at that "Polls" result. Atedo Peterside was only trying to shore up the low fortunes of his friend.
even if keyamo conduct a poll peter obi will lead

3 Likes

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by missionmex(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2022
tinsel:
50 percent in South east and 50 percent in South south. With this high percentage in these two zones, the poll average will definitely give Obi the lead. But the issue- is this 50 percent in the south east enough to counter one state in the north?
What you fail to see here is that the votes up north will be shared among heavy weight contenders.

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by leketon: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
PH Mega Rally

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm still disturbed by some people thinking Obi can win Presidency? Like how? How will it happen grin

This is delusion

It is the mkporu mirri that is giving them such MAD thoughts

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by PeterObi4LP: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Keyamo self not all issues you will just releasing press . honestly I think ffk would have done a good job as a chief spokesman for campaign organization.

This online vote look like a childish to me.

Hahahahah the polls result put APC supporters in confusion and make them to understand that no hope for Tinubu.

One APC and Tinubu stunch who is my neighbor told us yesterday that he will rather believe the Polls result than believe Keyamo.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
These bunch of failures are too myopic to see that more than 190 million sane Nigerians have rejected APC wholeheartedly. Only hungry batstard urchins are the ones supporting Emilokan of iregbaji.

Mkporu mirri at work
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2022
missionmex:

What you fail to see here is that the votes up north will be shared among heavy weight contenders.

And the votes down south will not be shared?

Obi is not even likely to win Anambra

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by stuffs2002: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Allisgud:
even if keyamo conduct a poll peter obi will lead

IPOB don't seem to realise that there are no polling units on social media

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/fresh-anap-poll-skewed-to-encourage-obis-supporters-apc/

The thing pain APC. Accepting rejection is hard. We understand, but next year Nigerians will send APC packing
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by emerged01(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2022
The poll actually made me laugh.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Danniedpastor(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:
Only the uninformed would rejoice at that "Polls" result. Atedo Peterside was only trying to shore up the low fortunes of his friend.
Save your tears... Its obvious Peterside is a PDP man and supports Atiku.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by NapoleonHill: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Op, do your own poll and give us your findings. Please be sincere with your data. I just returned from Abuja by 7pm Dana flight which was supposed to have taken off around 5:45pm but was delayed. Abuja airport witnessed an unprecedented crowd today. People were standing, no seats left. Obi's discussions rented the air. Most people I also polled in town said they're voting Peter Obi. The driver that dropped me off at the airport who hails from the middle belt said its obi. He even showed me a Whatsapp group called obidient movements. Tinubu and Atiku aren't popular in abuja which is why I trust in the recent ANAP polls. Obi's acceptance in most places was similar to baba's acceptance in 2015.

I've chosen not to respond to some myopic comments anymore. I read earlier today where urchins mocked rivers campaign turnout, saying edo crowd was the largest. Whereas, Edo campaign rally took place on a Saturday when civil servants and other salary earners were available to attend. Is it possible for Rivers civil servants to leave their jobs and attend a rally on a work day? What of bankers, students, lecturers, salary earners etc? If most of Obi's rallies were held on a Saturday, especially in places where he gains massive support, the crowd would be uncontrollable. Hearing that p-square was coming alone would have pulled more crowd.

That said, instead of attacking and insultng people in their usually habit, this is the best time for urchins to work harder for Emilokan, especially in the core north cos apc is losing members in large number daily. That's what they need to ponder upon, not obidients who have already made up their minds.

I'll leave everything to address the second paragraph. Two things.
1. Obi isn't the only candidate having rallies on week days. Compare it to other candidates but make excuses for Obi all you want.

2. Edo rally was not massive. It held in a small hall and that made it look good. If you put those people at Obi's rally in Edo inside Liberation Stadium in Rivers, it will sallow them up completely. Pictures attached.

Finally, street rallies are not credible assessment of supporters. You can't go to confined spaces in busy markets and not have people being entertained. Any honest assessment of Obi and his supports show that they are largely easterners but he doesn't have that national appear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
The only people who need serious encouragement and convincing are those thinking of voting APC!
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by ogub(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish, the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you, who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by LOVEGINO(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:
If it is that forget obituaries. ...

Zombidients' keypad warriors are always purse and alert on phone 24/7

to counter any move from opposition. grin grin

Even if kanu contested with buhari on air today.

Omo! Forget kanu will win... cheesy grin
na so dem deceive osinbanjo online for primary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by toprealman: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Keyamo self not all issues you will just releasing press . honestly I think ffk would have done a good job as a chief spokesman for campaign organization.

This online vote look like a childish to me.
Advocate indeed!
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by betshopagent(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
stuffs2002:

No block votes in South East too as Obi is not likely to win Anambra
grin.leave Anambra alone.Every living thing in Anambra is Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by chrisxxx(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm still disturbed by some people thinking Obi can win Presidency? Like how? How will it happen grin

This is delusion
No wonder
It is not only you. Other people also think the same. Not surprising at all because Thomas also doubted the resurrection of Christ until He appeared before him. It will appear before you in February next year.
Re: Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC by Abdul05: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2022
LOVEGINO:
na so dem deceive osinbanjo online for primary grin

Na so bro, thank you very much.. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Hike, Naira Scarcity: Buhari Must Act Now! Governor Akeredolu / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.