Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (17394 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Pclemenza: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
michlins:
My question remains,why didn't you tell Buhari to do all these things. This election would have been a smooth sailing for you if you had influenced the this government you helped install.

Before you say Tinubu is not Buhari, Tinubu had always said he's a team player. Meanwhile he gave his best team to work in Buhari cabinet.

Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fowler. Just name them.

Now if Tinubu and APC couldn't do what they promised for eight years,how can you trust him to do it again?

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Longman8: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Hmmmm! if after morethan 16 years of political journey in this country, and u are still hearing and believing something like this one. then you are a capital letter M........U
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
So all this while you Tinubu is aware that estimated billing system is a fraud. One more thing, those customers who have post paid meters are being forced to apply for the prepaid meters. This country tire man.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Basudua28405: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Which kind campaign promise be this. How is it possible to wipe out estimated bill when Nigerians are not fully metered. How the private disco's wan get their money. Now Buhari wan sell power plant (to settle next year budget, while still owing 44 trillion as debt), how the new private Genco's wan get their money. Anyways na mostly, tribalistic, dumbass n people with slave mentality dey follow bat.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by ofemigeorge(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by GoodCane: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
udomonday:
which promises are you talking about?the fact that Tinubu helped Buhari into power does not mean he is the one running the country,hand the reigns of power to tinubu and watch him turn around this country for good,as far as am concerned he is the most experienced and knowledgeable man to steer this country out of the mud it is stuck in,the other 2 candidates are just there.

Oga shut up! If Tinubu had all these daft ideas, why couldn't he tell them to buhari? Is buhari not his friend? Someone who claimed he made Buhari president yet can't give him advice on how to fix the country? How deceptive.

The criminal ancestor was busy stealing and filling his pocket with bullion van. He'll never smell the gate of Aso rock. Tinubu should step down now and support peter Obi before it is too late for him. Nobody wants him except youlaba Muslims.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by youngzeal1: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Una no fit deceive us again
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Mindcure: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Don't mistake Tinubu for your father, he is not a failure
If your father was successful you will not be supporting a thief
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Mindcure: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Pithief obingo can only be president of ipob zombies country, Nigerians will disgrace the worthless bastard come feb 25
It's only low lifers like you type, and scum bags agbero that would be stvpid and backward enough to support a thief and drug lord like thief'nubu for president of this great country.

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Mindcure: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Shey no be that foolishness you inherited from your godforsaken father, abi you think shey we no know shey stupidity runs in your cursed family
Agbero talking.

Their trademark, just like their lord

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Mindcure: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

The guy mentioned his father first
Olaniyi

How market grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Joebayo217: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Shey no be that foolishness you inherited from your godforsaken father, abi you think shey we no know shey stupidity runs in your cursed family
don't mind dat senseless girl
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Daniego(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
This man is loaded abeg. Watch how Igbos will descend on this topic as if good news is a curse.. Pitoobi has nothing to offer and we the true Nigerians will not vote for him. Igbos should channel their energy towards the Biafra or death course.

Yes he is loaded with drugs .
Wait ooo it seems Tinubu battery is well charged hence he hasn't urinated in his trousers in public as he normally do. Congratulations to his Pampers handlers.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by sheriffindy(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2022
And a maniac
Pwettylinda:

Your father is a fool
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Olahmi05: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2022
We don hear you but we no dey vote for you.
Take your fake promise's to your people.
Peter OBi is the Man to play the game.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by tonyson010(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Racoon:
Another balabloo-blu-bulava illusory promise. Same idiots that not only denied their promises in 2015 but continued to insult the sensibility of the sane citizens of this nation?

Where is the generated electricity in the first place? How much watts was the APC you claimed will improved power in 2014 added to the nation grid?

Guess it was "vote out Jonathan to get stable electricity."? or "to provide 24 hours electricity is now rocket science"? Tinubu is the most despicable politician alive in Nigeria today.

they have come again with so much fake promise.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by TollinsN: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Fake promises everywhere
This man get sense at all
Drug addict
. I have discovered overtime that THOSE WHO ARE QUICK AT MAKING CURSES & ABUSES are mostly from the families that had lost every hope of making it in life.
Whenever they see any successful man or woman, they believe that such person must be a CRIMINAL OR A RITUALIST.
To them , since their generations including their fathers and themselves had always been locked in abject poverty overtime without hope. No one else can be stupendously rich through hard work and effective reasoning.
DONT FORGET NO PAYS FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE BUT WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR BRAIN
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by stanbright(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Don't mistake Tinubu for your father, he is not a failure
for your father to give birth to a big mouth like you is already a FAILURE
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Realguyman1(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:

tinubu is right... grin

crazy electricity bill has been a worrisome to all citizenry ...

Inspite of incessant high bill , most of us don't have regular supply of electricity in our area..

2500, 8000 every month which they call estimated bill ....the bill continues to accumulate cos residents can't pay..

Phcn response has been either you give bribe or they disconnect ur light. grin

Yes Tinubu is right, and we all know that even if Tinubu didn't say it.

But was it not under the watch of una Mr integrity called Buhari that all this estimated bills in all sector of Nigeria turn to something else "despite all the promise he and his party made to Nigeria in 2015"? So, what's now the guarantee that Tinubu wouldn't do worst, if Buhari can be this useless to Nigerians despite all the hyping of him being Mr integrity in 2015?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by SirJerrie(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
TO THE PATRIOTIC CITIZENS WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THE UNTAPPED GREATNESS OF OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA:

>BE WISE
>STAY VIGILANT
>DON'T LET THEM COME BACK WITH THEIR LIES AND EMPTY PROMISES TO DECIEVE YOU.
>THEY KNOW YOUR VOTE COUNTS, SO THEY'LL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO GET IT FOR THEMSELVES (VOTE BUYING) OR TAKE IT AWAY FROM THEIR OPPONENTS (BALLOT-SNATCHING)

>DON'T BE DECEIVED
>DON'T BE CARRIED WITH THE LIES YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET!!!

VOTE WISELY!!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by 5starMan: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-nigerians-wont-pay-estimated-billing-for-electricity-if-im-president/amp
This one that will 1000 will only give 1 kW/hr...
This one and his gang of structural thieves will finish Nigeria patapata
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Aguilar(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Chai our mumu no too much grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by TollinsN: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
michlins:
My question remains,why didn't you tell Buhari to do all these things. This election would have been a smooth sailing for you if you had influenced the this government you helped install.

Before you say Tinubu is not Buhari, Tinubu had always said he's a team player. Meanwhile he gave his best team to work in Buhari cabinet.

Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fowler. Just name them.

Now if Tinubu and APC couldn't do what they promised for eight years,how can you trust him to do it again?
l love this question. You are very right.
But don't forget that the mistake Tinubu made was that he never understand Buhari a diẹ hard CONSERVATIVE only pretended to have become a DEMOCRAT. He put Tinubus nominees in government but his Hausa loyalists in old CPC are the ones making policies for Tinubus nominees to implement.
BUHARI TRUST NO ONE IN CORRIDORS OF POWER EXCEPT THE FULANIS.
ADDING SALT TO INJURY. Tinubus nominees (AREGBESOLA,FASHOLA, , FAYEMI & OSINBAJO) had destroyed their benefactor (Tinubu) before the president in less than a year after inauguration of the new cabinet. THAT WAS WHY AISHA WAS SHOUTING THEN THAT THOSE HER HUSBAND IS TRUSTING NOW, SHE NEVER SAW THEM DURING THE TRYING TIMES.. Tinubu distance himself from Aso rock since then .
Tinubu decided to learn from what Obasanjo earlier said (He failed to listen then) that WHENEVER A KING IS INSTALLED. IT'S THE KINGMAKER THAT WILL BE HIS FIRST TARGET TO KILL
If I am the one, I will keep my ideas
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Abdul05: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Realguyman1:
Yes Tinubu is right, and we all know that even if Tinubu didn't say it.

But was it not under the watch of una Mr integrity called Buhari that all this estimated bills in all sector of Nigeria turn to something else "despite all the promise he and his party made to Nigeria in 2015"? So, what's now the guarantee that Tinubu wouldn't do worst, if Buhari can be this useless to Nigerians despite all the hyping of him being Mr integrity in 2015?

You will recall that tinubu was from ACN and buhari was from CPC be4 merging..

The policy of ACN which sanwo olu is implementing now in lagos might be different from CPC...

And , it doesn't logical follow that because buhari has failed, tinubu too will fail
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Shameless political party,so APC wants to rescue Nigerians from APC grin.

Just look at how this desperate man is promising everything that comes to his mind.

Anyways,this coming election is going to be different from bala blu,Blu bulaba.

Nigerians be wise and take back your country from looters and lier's. The above format don cast since last general election.

I don't believe in elections in Nigeria for now
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Bentonite1: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

Is your age in December 2022 the same as it was in 2015? Haven't you grown up? If you have increased in years since 2025, for example, why should you expect a different growth rate for fuel and rice? I'm sure your mind is too thin to grasp the logic of that!

what changed between APC first and second tenure?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by FunKiller: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Dsalvo:
Typical for uncouth lout, who greet their parents with slaps and kicks, to gather wherever Tinubu is mentioned.

He is your next President so you either get used to that reality or prepare to move to Cameroon once Tinubu is sworn in.

President of your pit toilet.. no one is falling for these cheap lies anymore PDAPC must go and never return again they are a plague on our people.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Bentonite1:

what changed between APC first and second tenure?

Keep on asking needless questions, instead of asking Baba God to prosper you in Nigeria no matter what political party is administering it. As we speak many Nigerians are building mansions expanding their businesses and living in unimaginable comfort and prosperity. Siddon there de wail about a situation you kennet change or do anything about.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Bentonite1: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

Keep on asking needless questions, instead of asking Baba God to prosper you in Nigeria no matter what political party is administering it. As we speak many Nigerians are building mansions expanding their businesses and living in unimaginable comfort and prosperity. Siddon there de wail about a situation you kennet change or do anything about.

You deserve severe beaten. Imbec. selfish human. same way someone of your kind will be in that position and never think of any other human
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by BJanta: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See this thief

In Lagos alone, pure water sellers and Hausa tomato sellers pay levies to your agberos before they are allowed to do business and the money end up in your pocket

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Bentonite1:

You deserve severe beaten. Imbec. selfish human. same way someone of your kind will be in that position and never think of any other human

"severe beaten" or severe beating? "other human" or other humans? Go school, una no gree! See how you come expose your poor understanding of English language for public space now! Yours is the mindset of the average NIGERIAN poverty-stricken purist. I pity you.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by CodeTemplar: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Talking sweet sounding trash as expected of a typical politician.
Multiple forex rate is a blessing in disqiuse.
Estimated billing is bad but I doubt Tinubu's ability to solve it. He lacks character for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Group Hails Jonathan, Blames Northern Governors For Being Indifferent / Court Voids APC's Participation In Anambra Guber Poll Over Unlawful Primary / Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.