Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (17364 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Why can't Bulaba tell Harry Bubu all this fantastic ideas and get them implemented?

Why do we have to wait for his presidency to start, before we begin to enjoy all these promises?

Is it for Eba?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by BigBizzy(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
This man yeye no be small.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Ekrenji: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
If he can achieve that it will be great
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Don't mistake Tinubu for your father, he is not a failure
His father is not your father who fork you and tiefnubu in the ass
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Taigaban: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Fashola said something similar to this, and today we are over-suffering. Campaign with something else leave that one.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by onyxo76(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2022
we have heard all these things before, tell us something that is possible jare.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Phantom233: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Same way the druggie promised heaven and earth during bubu's campaign of calumny. Thank God he said "if" but certainly he will never be president.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by SALIMAN(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Thats if
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by zinaunreal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
This guy is just lying and lying
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Realguyman1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:

You will recall that tinubu was from ACN and buhari was from CPC be4 merging..

The policy of ACN which sanwo olu is implementing now in lagos might be different from CPC...

And , it doesn't logical follow that because buhari has failed, tinubu too will fail

Ok o. Let's hope for the best for who so ever that win the election next year.

But my major concern is if Tinubu will be at the right sense of mind to pilot the affairs of the country if he eventually becomes president. Because this one he gaffes almost all the time so, make he nor go let he cabal give am documents to take sell Nigeria sign, and he go just sign am without understanding the content written on the papers.

Because the way Buhari has been ruling Nigeria since the pass 7yrs now, e clear say the old man head dey malfunction seriously.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Doyou2019: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
jamesharryson:

It is remained for this man to promise giving children to all barren women if he wins.
Over desperation is a big disease

Ask him 'How' now and he go start stammering. This is why he is running away from townhalls and presidential debates.
He doesn't know that Nigerians know him type wella now. That script is overplayed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by uyimove19(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Foolish talk from BAT
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by okoroemeka(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Fake promises everywhere
This man get sense at all
Drug addict
he has promised everything possible to Nigerians what is left is free pvssy for Every man,what a desperate man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by VIKTO83(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
U can see or sense whatever ur 'intelligent' self makes u to see but the truth can never be removed from the fact that it's d same set of people who protest against the removal of subsidy that suffers the consequences of subsidy which corruption has made to have negative effect rather than positive effect.
So whatever it takes, let d subsidy be removed so that d citizens won't suffer from two fronts like they are suffering now.

And as for u, I beg not that u align with my position.

Tannhauser:

grin
You are obviously not intelligent enough to see that statement for what it truly is.... dictatorial.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by higgs: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
BAT,the man who.makes promises every 4 years.Please account for the promises You made in 2015 and 2019 before making new ones.
I hope Nigerians will not be deceived this time.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by KennethEnyi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
This worthless old Bastard will u shut the f.uck up before I target u where u are and Kill you!!!!
Who asked u to even be running for presidency in the first place when you should be lying in a mortuary somewhere…
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by nnamdi640: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why didn't you make it work under the government you brought in and so much trusted. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Okarakwu: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
This man is desperately desperate to become president ,he keep dishing out promises upon promises ...that's a sign of insincereity
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by sinola(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu rhetorically making mockery of Buhari's administration since ages
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Gozac: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
ican2020:
who is the owner of Eko disco?
It's Tinubu na Tinubu has been milking Lagosians and wants to extend it to the entire federation
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by Bentonite1: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

"severe beaten" or severe beating? "other human" or other humans? Go school, una no gree! See how you come expose your poor understanding of English language for public space now! Yours is the mindset of the average NIGERIAN poverty-stricken purist. I pity you.

LMAO see illiterate correcting social media comment.. OMG.. you have sick brain cells, it's obvious.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President by udomonday: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Oga shut up! If Tinubu had all these daft ideas, why couldn't he tell them to buhari? Is buhari not his friend? Someone who claimed he made Buhari president yet can't give him advice on how to fix the country? How deceptive.

The criminal ancestor was busy stealing and filling his pocket with bullion van. He'll never smell the gate of Aso rock. Tinubu should step down now and support peter Obi before it is too late for him. Nobody wants him except youlaba Muslims.
Buhari is an aboki,they are generally very stubborn and rigid, Tinubu cannot force his ideas into Buhari's head,they can only end up on a collision course,you will not decern that because you have replaced your brain with your butt hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention / I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.