Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Slow And Deep Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slow And Deep Romance (387 Views)

I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep / Emotional And Deep: Shola Allyson Writes A Provoking Letter To All Young Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slow And Deep Romance by kaneki3609: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2022
My boss holds her summer garden party the last Sunday of July, every year. The last two years I’ve been working for her, I’ve been in charge of gazebos, menus, music, guest list, drink, décor, everything. She gives you no idea what she wants, only tells you when it isn’t right. So it’s a continual guessing game—a stressful one! I’ve been neglecting Michael because of this. We haven’t had sex in two weeks and I’m not happy about it. He deserves better, we both do.

I’m standing on the patio just beyond the kitchen, keeping one eye on proceedings and another on the food prep, when he texts: I’m upstairs. Come find me.

The house is gigantic with lots of rooms. How am I meant to find him? What does he want?

I start typing a reply when a waiter emerges carrying a crate of dessert wine. I’m aghast when he starts to prise it open, after I specifically told him moments ago to bring the wine we’ve paired with the fish.

“That’s for the desserts, later.”

He rolls his eyes. “This is what the chef handed me down in the cellar.”

“Either you’ve pissed someone off or she has.” I shake my head. “I know everyone hates her majesty, but any fool would recognise this as dessert wine.”

My phone buzzes again.

I’m waiting....read more

(1) (Reply)

Life Hacks: The Best Things In Life Are Free / It's The Season Of Love Look Snitching And Beautiful With Your Desired Body Goa / An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.