Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? (1393 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Pinkybush: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
I've been thinking since morning about the duty of a girlfriend in a relationship, but could not have an answer. Ladies help me out.
Guy's come and listen
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Vicloteck(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don't expect Nigerian girls to answer; most of them are useless. All they know is money and wigs to cover their empty skulls.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by 22o62021: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
To open leg nah

According to most females

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Merry100: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
I've been thinking since last year about the duty of a boyfriend in a relationship, but could not have an answer. Since you are a guy you should be able to give me an answer to this question.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by marlow1962(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
https://www.tiktok.com/@user2818248113953/video/7276550677101399302?_t=8fbQHiEkisH&_r=1

What a shame
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
To collect money and more money from the guy that is dating them. To drain them completely. Not all tho. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Pinkybush: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Merry100:
I've been thinking since last year about the duty of a boyfriend in a relationship, but could not have an answer. Since you are a guy you should be able to give me an answer to this question.
To a pay lady's salary in the form of urgent 2k, feeding money, house rent, etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Caicedobets(m): 1:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Pinkybush:
I've been thinking since morning about the duty of a girlfriend in a relationship, but could not have an answer. Ladies help me out.
Guy's come and listen
So being a girlfriend is a job to you? So is the boyfriend the employer in that case? If so, then the gal would need to ask her employer exactly what the duties/responsibilities for her position would be in that case. Companies tend to have different job requirements/duties so you would need to ask the particular boyfriend then since the gal would be an employee of his. undecided
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by DyingFetus: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2023
To be your sex doll
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
The duty of a girlfriend in a relationship isn't much just observe, be yourself, prepare to accept another person into your life and learn the ways of the person. If you are good, you move to the next stage which is a fiancee then move to wifey position.

It saddens me that most ladies play the role of wives while being girlfriends. When they are dumped along the line due to see finish they start crying "MEN ARE SCUM" but the truth is who buys a cow when he's never short on supply of milk? ๐Ÿคท

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Merry100: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pinkybush:
To a pay lady's salary in the form of urgent 2k, feeding money, house rent, etc
But I am not in need of urgent 2k, feeding money and house rent. Should I also consider guys useless because the duties you listed is not required?
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Gee64: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘A bottle of coke for you! You deserve a cum by me!
Merry100:
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Ballzproblem2: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
eat your money , demand for sex(that's if she finds you sexually attractive), cheat.

finish
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Gee64: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
In a 'boyfriend/girlfriend' relationship, dare me say, they are both on marriage practice.
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by VinnyBaba: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
To give the Young Guy LOVE and Emotional support.๐Ÿค”

And most IMPORTANTLY, give him Boobs to Succk and Coochies to Enjoy @least once a month. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by labake1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vicloteck:
Don't expect Nigerian girls to answer; most of them are useless. All they know is money and wigs to cover their empty skulls.

Comment from a broke nigga
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Merry100: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So being a girlfriend is a job to you? So is the boyfriend the employer in that case? If so, then the gal would need to ask her employer exactly what the duties/responsibilities for her position would be in that case. Companies tend to have different job requirements/duties so you would need to ask the particular boyfriend then since the gal would be an employee of his. undecided
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Merry100: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Unserious guys are usually the ones demanding for too much from their girlfriends, even after their current girlfriends put in all her best and accept to play the role of a wife instead of a girlfriend, las las they will try more than ten ladies before settling for one.

Dating is simply a fun and exciting way to meet new people, learn about yourself and find a potential long-term partner. However, dating doesn't always lead to a lifelong commitment. It might just last for a while. So, it is important to enjoy the time spent together without putting too much pressure on each other.

Friends care about one another, are a great source of support to one another, and share a bond of mutual affection and empathy, so why try to overwork your girlfriend? Your girlfriend is simply a friend, she is a female friend who you are romantically involved with, so only expect her to play the role of a friend and perform the duties of a friend. She can provide you with emotional support, companionship, and advice. She can also be a great listener and someone to share your thoughts and feelings with.

Must dating create emotional trauma or lead to future regrets for ladies? Dating should have a positive impact on a person's mental health. It should create memorable moments and excitement.

You should help each other to learn and grow. Spend time socializing, engaging in shared activities, and enjoying each other's company. Stop creating unnecessary duties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Vicloteck(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Imagine calling someone broke when you yourself are broke. Sincerely, you don't have sense.
labake1:

Comment from a broke nigga
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by Savedday2: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Use and dump!
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by ibechris(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Are u looking for a househelp or a girlfriend.

I remembered those days I was still dating my girlfriend before we got married.

I used to go to her house wash her bathroom which was not written any where that I must do.

There is not written code for relationship.
Re: What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? by labake1(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Vicloteck:
Imagine calling someone broke when you yourself are broke. Sincerely, you don't have sense.

Broke ร ss nigga, send your aza let me freaky your account

(1) (Reply)

Will U Fall Or Avoid / What Do U Really Say / Do You Think That He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.