Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - (202 Views)

In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? / What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
The reason why most marriages don't go that far is because they are not realistic but living in their own illusion

They want a perfect partner but the question is are you perfect

People in marriage many are just pretending is best you be yourself and be original in marriage

I don't like my partner to be dressing naked , I don't like my partner to be this and that

You all need to allow your partner to be themselves around you

The fact that even in relationship you do things just to make them accept you is like you are doing exams

Perhaps this relationship or marriage suppose to flow or just be yourself around each other

Without pretense and understanding each other

I hope people don't base celebrity marriage as the reason why marriages don't work

Because just because one doesn't work

Doesn't mean that marriage is a scam

Marriage is a beautiful thing as long as you meet the one who truly understand and love you for your imperfections

Not the one who expect you to be in a sort of way for them to choose you always

It get exhausting doing it their way

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Share

Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Association Of My Marriage Will Work

Forgetting the fact you have to put in the work

Like , Share & Subscribe �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IajgFjgKZc
Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
This issue of my partner in three years or four years I saw his wedding picture won't even happen if you post your relationship pics

So that you will know where you stand

There is a difference between him telling you he is seeing someone else and not telling you at all

And when you are posting

Make sure his real face and all his body show

No dey post arm , leg and hands

Because inside your relationship another relationship dey oh

Not every relationship is all about loyalty

1 Share

Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
The Media Personality that did a video to talk about not making single ladies feel guilty for having relationship with married men and tagging feminism to it

Aunty biko,feminism has nothing to do with being a husband snatcher

What is wrong is wrong

Being a side chick is bad

I wrote an ebook on the wrong ideology of feminism this is likely another ideology

You don't expect women to support you for shagging a married man and enjoying his gbola and his money and you want us to congratulate you for doing what a good job treating him well

Insanity �

1 Share

Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
20 Most Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcJ48xILDk

Copyright P&grin Entertainment
Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
"Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals, and be happy."

- Digital Bimpe The Coach

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: The Coaching Content That Makes You Talk - by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank You Spotify

It's a Wrap this year on the Digital Bimpe Podcast & Tv

Expect the final podcast for this year in the coming week or this weekend

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let's Ensure A Free And Fair Erection In 2023! / Here's Where To Watch 'black Panther 2' (free) Online Streaming At Home / 9 Best Ways For You To Prepare For A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.