Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) (21266 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
sapele914:
Alhaji Abubakar Atiku.

Thief.nubu da Atiku son biyu ne babban barawo a Naijeriya.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by Great2017: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
drlateef:

Thank God you know you are wasting your votes for Obi. Even your king, Obi of Bini knows that Tinubu is the man to beat. Check his reception for Tinubu with that of Obi. Check what he said about Tinubu when he came visiting your Oba. You are definitely ignorant of what you are voting for.

My king is Òba of Benin.

It is very obvious that you are the one that is ignorant here.

Kindly share what Òba Ewuare Ii said about Tinubu here if you are not lying as usual.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by drlateef: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Great2017:

My king is Òba of Benin.

It is very obvious that you are the one that is ignorant here.

Kindly share what Òba Ewuare Ii said about Tinubu here if you are not lying as usual.

You are Bini and were not there when it happened. You are asking a foreigner to tell you what happened. What a shame!!!
Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by OKOATA(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
garfield1:
Obi will fail woefully here.he won't exceed 20%
Na to de write percentage up and down you sabi, se you know get work aside the stats thing and funniest thing na BAt you go de give percentage like say people for naija no get sense. Rest with this your percentage garbage.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by Whiteways: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ambitious, Energetic, passionate, willingness and ability to serve us and make Nigeria great. May Allah give us PO and help him bring back our lost glory.
OldNairalander:
How this man take dey waka sef?
I just saw pics of his meeting with Rivers state traditional rulers council

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're a balabluuuuu of no relevance.
Na ur Urchin President be that. I'm too refined to follow Balablu blu bulaba coz of monthly stipends

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by bentenny(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2022
post=119373437:

Buhari presidential campaign rally in Rivers 2015 check what he got, huge crowd doesn't guarantee successful result
When i saw this crowd i thought it would be a straight fight between PDP and APC in rivers state...laslas APC nor even get up to 70k votes despite the crowd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by Great2017: 2:37am On Dec 24, 2022
drlateef:

You are Bini and were not there when it happened. You are asking a foreigner to tell you what happened. What a shame!!!

The onus is on you to prove what you have alleged. When you wrote your dissertation, did you ask your project supervisor to look for the references you used since they have access to the Internet? Can't you see the shame on you is exponentially loud? Stop writing rubbish because you support a rotten fish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by drlateef: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Great2017:

The onus is on you to prove what you have alleged. When you wrote your dissertation, did you ask your project supervisor to look for the references you used since they have access to the Internet? Can't you see the shame on you is exponentially loud? Stop writing rubbish because you support a rotten fish.

This is not rubbish. Shut up if you don’t know. Let people of knowledge teach you. Watch the video here to get educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtvUQd6DZw0
Re: Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) by Great2017: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2022
drlateef:

This is not rubbish. Shut up if you don’t know. Let people of knowledge teach you. Watch the video here to get educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtvUQd6DZw0

Shut up big fool. My òba also received Obi with so much admiration. Go and read so that you will be cured from your ethnic bigotry.

Idiot, my king is not partisan.

An identity thief has suddenly become your god because he is your tribesman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/oba-of-benin-to-obi-your-reputation-precedes-you/%3famp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / Petrol Subsidy Ends After Buhari Signs PIB – Timipre Sylva, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.