Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested (16227 Views)

Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Alpharey: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=Robnectar post=119376408][/quote]

***amabad.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

I noticed that people use this on this forum as a derogatory term for Muslims and I just laugh at their ignorance. It shows that ‘they’, if Christians are very ignorant of their religion, if ‘they’ are not Christians then they are just plain ignorant.

I will quote from the bible

Clown, he fell to the ground and pray doesn't mean he does that every morning afternoon and evening.
Or should we say Mohammed is a Christian because he shouts alawakuba at the top of his voice while standing?
You wanted to be logical, but you ain't a deep thinker.
I hope someday I'm able to wipe out the parasitic muzlims off the surface of the earth.

Dirty bunch of terrorists.

-Mathew 26:39

Source
[url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2026%3A39&version=NIV[/url]

Your JESUS that you pray to and say is your lord and saviour was also a ”HEAD SLAMMER”!

Clown, he fell to the ground and pray doesn't mean he does that every morning afternoon and evening.
Or should we say Mohammed is a Christian because he shouts alawakuba at the top of his voice while standing?
I hope someday I'm able to wipe out the parasitic muzlims off the surface of the earth
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
killALIEN:

I hope someday I'm able to wipe out the parasitic muzlims off the surface of the earth

This is really funny, you guys are just attacking and calling names! This is your book I am quoting from o! If e pain una like that then take it up with the book na.

Fact still remain facts, I quote from your bible-

“ He fell with his face to the ground and prayed”

If he did it once or a million times, fact and evidence still remains-

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER” - even if it was just once, him still do am..

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by advocatejare(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

You can believe what you choose to, which ever “god” or “God” he might have prayed to.

Fact still remain-

JESUS performed the act of “HEAD SLAMMING”

Ps. Just cause you change it to small letters don’t change the facts, it just means you fail to recognise. Nothing more.
The point is Jesus pray to a father, not to the one who you are slaves too
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

This is really funny, you guys are just attacking and calling names! This is your book I am quoting from o! If e pain una like that then take it up with the book na.

Then you're a Christian, Mohammad is a Christian. I'd have asked you to mention just 2 more verse where you got your "issue". But no need going the distance so. I pray for you to see the light before it gets late for you.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by WINDSOW(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Mohammed must have assigned him to do this.
Allow Wu Akubaru people have this.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2022
advocatejare:

The point is Jesus pray to a father, not to the one who you are slaves too

Whoever he prayed to, he still performed “HEAD SLAMMING”

killALIEN:

Then you're a Christian, Mohammad is a Christian. I'd have asked you to mention just 2 more verse where you got your "issue". But no need going the distance so. I pray for you to see the light before it gets late for you.

No doubt the prophet SAW, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and every prophet till and including Adam were on the same believe of monotheism. The question is are you on the same believe as Jesus or are you on a romanticised version of Christianity created by the Romans, just like how the Christmas you are about to celebrate was invented by the Romans (research origins of Christmas)?

As a Christian who believes in the bible, wouldn’t one verse carry the same truth and weight as the rest of the verses in the bible? If you truly believe in the bible, then one verse is all you need!

Point still remains-

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by alekuwodo(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Nowhere on earth is 100% save, apart from human wickedness and carelessness, there are natural disasters that can happen anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by vickb(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2022
If you mean to say Jesus is a head slammer and your Prophet muhammad copied it from him then you have proved a good point.

If you want to justify your point by saying all part of the bible must be interpreted word for word, then you have equally justified the so called jihad, and in this 21st century you are no where qualified as a peace maker.

We live in a diverse world and the christian society have embraced all in peace py preaching peace despite the vices all around the world.

What more do you want.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by vickb(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

If you mean to say Jesus is a head slammer and your Prophet muhammad copied it from him then you have proved a good point.

If you want to justify your point by saying all part of the bible must be interpreted word for word, then you have equally justified the so called jihad, and in this 21st century you are no where qualified as a peace maker.

We live in a diverse world and the christian society have embraced all in peace py preaching peace despite the vices all around the world.

What more do you want.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by emapeteum(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
x123xlolls:

The Christians are not wise about their religion.

They can't read the Bible.
You who understand the Bible more than the Christians should come and tell us that Christ did not die and at the time tell us that the chosen son of Abraham was not Isaac but Ishmael. Believing a 6th-century paedophile and caravan robber over historians who recorded Christ was crucified is pitiable in this modern world. Do you know what is your Quoran at all?
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Ofemmanu1: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

I quoted from the bible, and it is clear for all to see.
If anybody is in denial are those that believe in the bible and choose to ignore the facts in that verse, they are the ones in denial. So my friend, if you believe in the bible and still deny this verse, you are the one in denial!

If you truly believe in the bible you would believe in it’s entirety. You would believe in all and every verse in it, and one verse out of it is enough!

The verse mentioned that he did it at least once! He might have done it more, maybe more that 5 times daily! However, let’s stick to the once.
That once made him a “HEAD SLAMMER”!
If you have a problem swallowing that fact, take it up with your bible!

Na lie, falling face to the ground is different from Headslammin.

You can pray hard by falling face ground or roll on the ground depending on the needs.
Today at 3am, I prayed by laying flat on my tummy with my face to the ground; That's not Headslammin!

Even Jesus thot his disciples how to Pray, he never told em to headslam. Matthew 6;9.

Meanwhile, Headslammin is; Standing upright, saying some bullshitts, Knee, Yansh up and headslam in intervals in that position@ five times daily.

I know you will not agree but I don't have the time nor the crayons to make explain it to you.

We ain't headslammers.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Na lie, falling face to the ground is different from Headslammin.

You can pray hard by falling face ground or roll on the ground depending on the needs.
Today at 3am, I prayed by laying flat on my tummy with my face to the ground; That's not Headslammin!

Even Jesus thot his disciples how to Pray, he never told em to headslam. Matthew 6;9.

Meanwhile, Headslammin is; Standing upright, saying some bullshitts, Knee, Yansh up and headslam in intervals in that position@ five times daily.

I know you will not agree but I don't have the time nor the crayons to make explain it to you.

We ain't headslammers.

Mr. Man cool down, I know it’s a tough pill to swallow. You are in what is called the denial stage.

According to you, you can pray in various ways. Fine!
Again, he taught them a prayer, which you quoted. Fine!

But in this verse how did he pray?
I’ll simplify it for you. The technical term is prostration. You see that thing Mo Salah or Sadio Mane do when they score? They go further towards the flag, fall to the ground on their face and pray? Yes that!

So to clear your ignorance, you don’t only do it 5 times daily, you can also do it in a football match or anywhere.

With regards to this -

We ain't headslammers

I am in no doubt about that, I mean I just quoted you your bible about what Jesus did and all you could do is deny it which is by extension denying him, also creating fake stories about praying on your face at 3am. Haha.
Shows you don’t even follow the Jesus you claim.

My advice to you is this- Rather than just straight deny and jumping on the defensive, do your proper research into your religion. Your motive shouldn’t be to use it against me or another Muslim but to make sure you are either on the right path or you are led astray. Drop the arrogance aside and do it for yourself.

Some starting points.

-how and when was Christmas created
-how, when and who complied the bible used today? Hint : First Council of Nicaea
-what is the way to salvation?
Hint : Mathew 19:17, check no1 on that list (10 commandments)
-Did Jesus follow the laws of previous prophets E.g Moses, Abraham etc? Or did he tart new laws like Trinity?
Hint : Mathew 5:17, also check no1 on the list of laws Moses came with.
-you should also research the verse I quoted

DO IT FOR YOURSELF and with an open mind
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Heroicvic(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

Whoever he prayed to, he still performed “HEAD SLAMMING”

No doubt the prophet SAW, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and every prophet till and including Adam were on the same believe of monotheism. The question is are you on the same believe as Jesus or are you on a romanticised version of Christianity created by the Romans, just like how the Christmas you are about to celebrate was invented by the Romans (research origins of Christmas)?

As a Christian who believes in the bible, wouldn’t one verse carry the same truth and weight as the rest of the verses in the bible? If you truly believe in the bible, then one verse is all you need!

Point still remains-

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER

I learnt that Mohammed was a warrior all his life while Jesus heals everywhere he goes

Can I say Muslim derived their motivation from that, I think they always want to be a warrior or am I wrong?
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

I quoted from the bible, and it is clear for all to see.
If anybody is in denial are those that believe in the bible and choose to ignore the facts in that verse, they are the ones in denial. So my friend, if you believe in the bible and still deny this verse, you are the one in denial!

Why should you believe any book in it's entirety of you actually attended school? What happened to the holy curiosity you are expected to have? Yes I was born a Christian but I don't believe everything I read, I have even questioned and investigated how the books of the Bible were put together and it leaves much to be answered. Can you dare to do that? Adherents of Islam kill for Islam everywhere they are, it can be alshabab in Kenya, bokoharam in Nigeria, whatever in wherever, they kill for exactly the same things without mistake. But funny people like you still somehow think you can defend or explain it. Where is your sense?

If you truly believe in the bible you would believe in it’s entirety. You would believe in all and every verse in it, and one verse out of it is enough!

The verse mentioned that he did it at least once! He might have done it more, maybe more that 5 times daily! However, let’s stick to the once.
That once made him a “HEAD SLAMMER”!
If you have a problem swallowing that fact, take it up with your bible!
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Heroicvic:

I learnt that Mohammed was a warrior all his life while Jesus heals everywhere he goes

Can I say Muslim derived their motivation from that, I think they always want to be a warrior or am I wrong?

Muslims emulate the prophet SAW in every aspect of his life, from how he ate to how he walked to even how he brushed his teeth! Muslims derive from everything.

Now, I’d ask you a simple question, wasn’t Solomon a warrior, wasn’t David a warrior? Do you know how many wars they fought? You need to understand what the message the prophet came with and the time they lived in.

That being said do you derive motivation from the Jesus you claim to follow, this verse I quoted said he fell to ground on his face and prayed! Have you done that or do you deny it?
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
LastProphet:
Why should you believe any book in it's entirety of you actually attended school? What happened to the holy curiosity you are expected to have? Yes I was born a Christian but I don't believe everything I read, I have even questioned and investigated how the books of the Bible were put together and it leaves much to be answered. Can you dare to do that? Adherents of Islam kill for Islam everywhere they are, it can be alshabab in Kenya, bokoharam in Nigeria, whatever in wherever, they kill for exactly the same things without mistake. But funny people like you still somehow think you can defend or explain it. Where is your sense?

Now it’s people like you, I like to have a conversation with. Because you ask questions.

To answer you question, yes you dare do that in Islam. It is a field of study on its own and people do PHDs in it, it’s called the sciences of Hadith. Every Sahih Hadith can be traced back to the Prophet SAW and his companions, with the chain of narrators.
We have manuscripts that have been dated back to the first Islamic century.
The prophet SAW taught his companions the Quran and these same companions turned it into a book immediately after he died, through a rigorous process. These has all been documented.
So yes, it was only through questioning that these books were complied and preserved!
Also it is because these books have been verified that we believe in them in their entirety.

Now, there are over 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. In Nigeria alone, there is an estimated 80 million Muslims. If that 80 million Muslims wanted to kill Christians in the name of Islam do you think a single non Muslim will be in Nigeria? If the Muslims wanted to kill do you think that your neighbours Mai guard or that shoe shiner or that suya man you patronise wouldn’t have done that?
In every stage of humanity, if you study history there is always some form of extremism, most recently it was the Nazi, in the Middle Ages it was the crusaders and they killed for Christianity, a bit earlier it was the byzantine (Romans), a bit earlier it was the Sasanian (Persians), the Mongolen also did theirs.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Ofemmanu1: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

Mr. Man cool down, I know it’s a tough pill to swallow. You are in what is called the denial stage.

According to you, you can pray in various ways. Fine!
Again, he taught them a prayer, which you quoted. Fine!

But in this verse how did he pray?
I’ll simplify it for you. The technical term is prostration. You see that thing Mo Salah or Sadio Mane do when they score? They go further towards the flag, fall to the ground on their face and pray? Yes that!

So to clear your ignorance, you don’t only do it 5 times daily, you can also do it in a football match or anywhere.

With regards to this -

I am in no doubt about that, I mean I just quoted you your bible about what Jesus did and all you could do is deny it which is by extension denying him, also creating fake stories about praying on your face at 3am. Haha.
Shows you don’t even follow the Jesus you claim.

My advice to you is this- Rather than just straight deny and jumping on the defensive, do your proper research into your religion. Your motive shouldn’t be to use it against me or another Muslim but to make sure you are either on the right path or you are led astray. Drop the arrogance aside and do it for yourself.

Some starting points.

-how and when was Christmas created
-how, when and who complied the bible used today? Hint : First Council of Nicaea
-what is the way to salvation?
Hint : Mathew 19:17, check no1 on that list (10 commandments)
-Did Jesus follow the laws of previous prophets E.g Moses, Abraham etc? Or did he tart new laws like Trinity?
Hint : Mathew 5:17, also check no1 on the list of laws Moses came with.
-you should also research the verse I quoted

DO IT FOR YOURSELF and with an open mind

You did all this to call us headslammers?!

SMH
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

You did all this to call us headslammers?!

SMH

I think you Misunderstood my intentions. You are offended because it is a derogatory term you use, my only goal was just to educate you that the derogatory term you use also applies to your Jesus, so basically any time you use it, indirectly you are referring to Jesus.

It is for you to go and educate yourself further about your religion. Don’t be afraid to look into those points I listed. Look at it this way, if it checks out then you reaffirm you faith and have nothing to be worried about, if not then you need to ask more questions.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

Now it’s people like you, I like to have a conversation with. Because you ask questions.

To answer you question, yes you dare do that in Islam. It is a field of study on its own and people do PHDs in it, it’s called the sciences of Hadith. Every Sahih Hadith can be traced back to the Prophet SAW and his companions, with the chain of narrators.
We have manuscripts that have been dated back to the first Islamic century.
The prophet SAW taught his companions the Quran and these same companions turned it into a book immediately after he died, through a rigorous process. These has all been documented.
So yes, it was only through questioning that these books were complied and preserved!
Also it is because these books have been verified that we believe in them in their entirety.

Now, there are over 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. In Nigeria alone, there is an estimated 80 million Muslims. If that 80 million Muslims wanted to kill Christians in the name of Islam do you think a single non Muslim will be in Nigeria? If the Muslims wanted to kill do you think that your neighbours Mai guard or that shoe shiner or that suya man you patronise wouldn’t have done that?
In every stage of humanity, if you study history there is always some form of extremism, most recently it was the Nazi, in the Middle Ages it was the crusaders and they killed for Christianity, a bit earlier it was the byzantine (Romans), a bit earlier it was the Sasanian (Persians), the Mongolen also did theirs.

Yes but with all the expanded knowledge we have you can see that extremism has reduced across board. Even Nazism and other recent forms of extremism failed because of widespread enlightenment. So is it not curious that only Islam continues to rise consistently? Even the crusades who started them? Why did Jerusalem needed taking back from Muslims? How did the Muslims take it in the first place being the that Jerusalem was a Christian kingdom? All the wars the prophet waged on medina etc what are they called?
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
LastProphet:

Yes but with all the expanded knowledge we have you can see that extremism has reduced across board. Even Nazism and other recent forms of extremism failed because of widespread enlightenment. So is it not curious that only Islam continues to rise consistently? Even the crusades who started them? Why did Jerusalem needed taking back from Muslims? How did the Muslims take it in the first place being the that Jerusalem was a Christian kingdom? All the wars the prophet waged on medina etc what are they called?

Neo-Nazis are very much there and on the rise now, they are a huge movement in the US and they are the back bone behind the January 6 insurrection in the US. Last week Germany arrested a Buch of them planning to carry out a coup, the prime minister of Italy is supporter of Neo-Nazis, the Zionist state is also prosecuting Palestinian state. And just yesterday, a 69 year old french man killed 3 Kurds in Paris.
The only difference is the media let’s you see what they want you to see. A quick example is the World Cup in Qatar, the media bombarded us with human right violation claims however the next World Cup is in the US but no media house has talked about the human right violations of the US in countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Anyways, Jerusalem is not a Christian kingdom, if you said a Jewish kingdom then that’s closer to the truth. Jerusalem has been controlled by Greeks, Persians, Jews, Romans, Christians and Muslims. It has a very complex history, it has been captured and recaptured based on the historian Erik klein 44 times. Jerusalem changed control several times before the Muslims captured it in mid 600s. Go and read history, the khalifa at the time when it was captured was Umar ibn Khatab RA. He was very just to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, even allowed them to keep practicing their religion, it’s a remarkable story, go find it. However, Did you know that the crusaders massacred most of Muslims and Jews inhabitants when they captured it in 1099? Also, the city has been controlled by Christians the least roughly 400 years, but Jews and Muslims have controlled the city for 1000+ years each.

The Prophet SAW home was in Madina, logic should tell you that all the battles fought in and around there were defensive battles. If you fight a battle at home with people coming from other places to attack then that’s obviously a defensive battle. This is recorded history, if you just do a bit of research you will find everything!
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by babyboy4every1: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Analysist:

Neo-Nazis are very much there and on the rise now, they are a huge movement in the US and they are the back bone behind the January 6 insurrection in the US. Last week Germany arrested a Buch of them planning to carry out a coup, the prime minister of Italy is supporter of Neo-Nazis, the Zionist state is also prosecuting Palestinian state. And just yesterday, a 69 year old french man killed 3 Kurds in Paris.
The only difference is the media let’s you see what they want you to see. A quick example is the World Cup in Qatar, the media bombarded us with human right violation claims however the next World Cup is in the US but no media house has talked about the human right violations of the US in countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Anyways, Jerusalem is not a Christian kingdom, if you said a Jewish kingdom then that’s closer to the truth. Jerusalem has been controlled by Greeks, Persians, Jews, Romans, Christians and Muslims. It has a very complex history, it has been captured and recaptured based on the historian Erik klein 44 times. Jerusalem changed control several times before the Muslims captured it in mid 600s. Go and read history, the khalifa at the time when it was captured was Umar ibn Khatab RA. He was very just to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, even allowed them to keep practicing their religion, it’s a remarkable story, go find it. However, Did you know that the crusaders massacred most of Muslims and Jews inhabitants when they captured it in 1099? Also, the city has been controlled by Christians the least roughly 400 years, but Jews and Muslims have controlled the city for 1000+ years each.

The Prophet SAW home was in Madina, logic should tell you that all the battles fought in and around there were defensive battles. If you fight a battle at home with people coming from other places to attack then that’s obviously a defensive battle. This is recorded history, if you just do a bit of research you will find everything!
This guy is good. If you're good, then you're good.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 3:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

But why is Mecca never in dispute why is it only Jerusalem that's in dispute and yet the world has peace. If Mecca was being disputed between Islam and another religion the world would have ended by now. But you people are dragging the very seat of Christianity and yet we are even discussing settlement
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2022
LastProphet:

But why is Mecca never in dispute why is it only Jerusalem that's in dispute and yet the world has peace. If Mecca was being disputed between Islam and another religion the world would have ended by now. But you people are dragging the very seat of Christianity and yet we are even discussing settlement

The answer to your questions are in that reply you quoted. Have a nice day
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

The answer to your questions are in that reply you quoted. Have a nice day

You talk about the human rights violation of Libya, Afghanistan etc, so and what of the human rights violation Gaddafi and his children on Libyans which we all know was the ultimate cause of the invasion of his evil govt? Was there human rights violations in Libya or not? But you can't mention that because he does what your prophet recommends. Libya had no written constitution and only 1 man decided who lived or died, his children tortured athletes in special rooms under stadiums if the athlete did not do their wish, his daughter disabled a Libyan maid in her mansion in London simply because the maid forgot to do a chore or that and here you are with all the information and knowledge you obviously have, fail to see the evil in what you support all because of your religion? This is what is worrisome about Islam, inno other religion will you find biased but yet informed people. Look at Afghanistan that has reduced women to a grade below a house pet and you are here talking about the west's human rights violation of Afghanistan? This is why the only place on earth today where we still have slavery is in Muslim countries which of course you must know. The Arabs stole more slaves from Africa, the Arabs eliminated black slaves systematically through castration etc, yet there's no single admission by any Arab your Muslim brothers for their role in trans Sahara slave trade. But I bet you that the only account of slave trade you will talk about is the trans Atlantic trade and you will side step the fact that the west ultimately were the ones that stopped slave trade. You see I want you to see if you are capable that you are biased
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
LastProphet:

You talk about the human rights violation of Libya, Afghanistan etc, so and what of the human rights violation Gaddafi and his children on Libyans which we all know was the ultimate cause of the invasion of his evil govt? Was there human rights violations in Libya or not? But you can't mention that because he does what your prophet recommends. Libya had no written constitution and only 1 man decided who lived or died, his children tortured athletes in special rooms under stadiums if the athlete did not do their wish, his daughter disabled a Libyan maid in her mansion in London simply because the maid forgot to do a chore or that and here you are with all the information and knowledge you obviously have, fail to see the evil in what you support all because of your religion? This is what is worrisome about Islam, inno other religion will you find biased but yet informed people. Look at Afghanistan that has reduced women to a grade below a house pet and you are here talking about the west's human rights violation of Afghanistan? This is why the only place on earth today where we still have slavery is in Muslim countries which of course you must know. The Arabs stole more slaves from Africa, the Arabs eliminated black slaves systematically through castration etc, yet there's no single admission by any Arab your Muslim brothers for their role in trans Sahara slave trade. But I bet you that the only account of slave trade you will talk about is the trans Atlantic trade and you will side step the fact that the west ultimately were the ones that stopped slave trade. You see I want you to see if you are capable that you are biased

The biggest issue in discussing with Christians is when you provide them with facts and evidences without digesting it, they point to another thing and then bring up other unrelated topics, at the end of the day it’s just disruption and chaos!

The aim for them is not to learn and acquire knowledge, no! It’s to throw as much mud in the conversation and see what sticks. It’s more about winning than finding out the truth and learning from it. You are doing exactly this! However as always I will patiently educate you but this would be my last reply to you, we are in the 21 century, you can find every information at the tips of your finger. My job is to let you know that there is a truth out there and you need to find it. I have done that already!

——————

You link peoples personal traits with an entire religion, you connect an entire race and religion of people to the atrocities of a handful. Does that make sense to you? This same thing I answered in a previous post, if na so the man that prepared the suya you eat and enjoy so much, if he has the same thinking as ghadaffi and his children, he would have used that knife to cut....

You fail to see the big picture I painted for you in my replies, you want me to spoon feed you everything.

Libya enjoyed so much social benefits under ghadaffi that even the west did not. Go and research it, you will find it.

Putin is a Christian and catholic is the major religion in Russia, why are you not talking about the atrocities he is committing and attaching it to Christianity and catholic religion?

Mussolini and Stalin were both atheists (to the best of my knowledge). Both of them committed unimaginable atrocities, why don’t you associate them with the atheist way of thinking?
Why is it when the person is a Muslim, then you attach their atrocities to Islam?

Can you quote me a rule from Islam that teaches you to torture your workers or lock your athletes up or whatever you mentioned? Can you quote me where the Prophet SAW taught Muslims not to seek knowledge?

I’ll do you one better, the prophet SAW being a leader and living in an era where leaders and noble people had slaves didn’t own a SINGLE slave, not only that, he freed every slave gifted to him.

Slavery in Arabia was an ancient practice that dates back to hundred if not thousands of years before Islam, the difference between west and Arabian slave system was that the west specifically came to Africa and packed them to work on plantations. In Arabian slave, anybody could be a slave, so Arabians too were slaves. A person from the town next to yours could be a slave! A classical example of this is Joseph, according to the bible he was sold as a slave by his brothers and that’s how he ended up in Egypt! His own BROTHERS sold him as a SlAVE.
Anyways, my point is the FIRST time in recorded history where slaves were granted rights and were treated justly was when Islam came and gave them rights. The prophet SAW gave them rights. This is facts and recorded history go and research it.

Read books and research!!! Stop spilling out the same garbage the news feeds you!

Baghdad and Damascus were once the center and capital of the world! From the 8th century up until around 10th century. All the university in the world were there and they were built and funded buy the Islamic empire. People came all the way from London and other parts of the western world to study there, your Oxfords and Cambridge of today were formed off the knowledge and resources taken from these places!

Has Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan banned education for women?

I am not biased, I always speak with facts and evidences which are all available, I don’t speak from a personal view, go through all my posts on this thread, every point I have made is verifiable. All you need to do is not be lazy and study!

I truly hope this makes you seek out the truth, oben your mind to read and not just consume the garbage the media feeds you. Do you own research. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

The biggest issue in discussing with Christians is when you provide them with facts and evidences without digesting it, they point to another thing and then bring up other unrelated topics, at the end of the day it’s just disruption and chaos!

The aim for them is not to learn and acquire knowledge, no! It’s to throw as much mud in the conversation and see what sticks. It’s more about winning than finding out the truth and learning from it. You are doing exactly this! However as always I will patiently educate you but this would be my last reply to you, we are in the 21 century, you can find every information at the tips of your finger. My job is to let you know that there is a truth out there and you need to find it. I have done that already!

——————

You link peoples personal traits with an entire religion, you connect an entire race and religion of people to the atrocities of a handful. Does that make sense to you? This same thing I answered in a previous post, if na so the man that prepared the suya you eat and enjoy so much, if he has the same thinking as ghadaffi and his children, he would have used that knife to cut....

You fail to see the big picture I painted for you in my replies, you want me to spoon feed you everything.

Libya enjoyed so much social benefits under ghadaffi that even the west did not. Go and research it, you will find it.

Putin is a Christian and catholic is the major religion in Russia, why are you not talking about the atrocities he is committing and attaching it to Christianity and catholic religion?

Mussolini and Stalin were both atheists (to the best of my knowledge). Both of them committed unimaginable atrocities, why don’t you associate them with the atheist way of thinking?
Why is it when the person is a Muslim, then you attach their atrocities to Islam?

Can you quote me a rule from Islam that teaches you to torture your workers or lock your athletes up or whatever you mentioned? Can you quote me where the Prophet SAW taught Muslims not to seek knowledge?

I’ll do you one better, the prophet SAW being a leader and living in an era where leaders and noble people had slaves didn’t own a SINGLE slave, not only that, he freed every slave gifted to him.

Slavery in Arabia was an ancient practice that dates back to hundred if not thousands of years before Islam, the difference between west and Arabian slave system was that the west specifically came to Africa and packed them to work on plantations. In Arabian slave, anybody could be a slave, so Arabians too were slaves. A person from the town next to yours could be a slave! A classical example of this is Joseph, according to the bible he was sold as a slave by his brothers and that’s how he ended up in Egypt! His own BROTHERS sold him as a SlAVE.
Anyways, my point is the FIRST time in recorded history where slaves were granted rights and were treated justly was when Islam came and gave them rights. The prophet SAW gave them rights. This is facts and recorded history go and research it.

Read books and research!!! Stop spilling out the same garbage the news feeds you!

Baghdad and Damascus were once the center and capital of the world! From the 8th century up until around 10th century. All the university in the world were there and they were built and funded buy the Islamic empire. People came all the way from London and other parts of the western world to study there, your Oxfords and Cambridge of today were formed off the knowledge and resources taken from these places!

Has Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan banned education for women?

I am not biased, I always speak with facts and evidences which are all available, I don’t speak from a personal view, go through all my posts on this thread, every point I have made is verifiable. All you need to do is not be lazy and study!

I truly hope this makes you seek out the truth, oben your mind to read and not just consume the garbage the media feeds you. Do you own research. I wish you well.

My replies are like that because I don't have time I run a 24/7 shift otherwise would have answered you point by point. Is why I just pick some and address. And let me pick one or two again:
1. You said why don't I attach Putin's atrocities to their religion? Yes why reasonable don't do that and which sounds confusing to almost all Muslims I have met including the surprisingly informed ones, is that Putin has never mentioned his faith or Jesus or Mary as the source of his inspiration for whatever actions. If you see a Christian criminal he's never under the delusion at any point that Jesus Christ sent him to kill anybody when he kills. You will see him kill and you will never hear him claim anything. But your Muslim brothers kill and they boldly quote your holy prophet as their inspiration, the boy that burnt Deborah comes to mind. Every living human today know the meaning when you hear a scream of "Allahu Akbar" so why are you confused as brilliant as you are? Why can't you see this obvious point right on your nose? It is you people Muslims that are the very ones attaching your religion to your atrocities and yet you feign surprise when others acknowledge it? Common
2. The atrocities of Gaddafi's children was not about Islam, it was in response to your claim that the west started human rights violations in Libya which I countered by letting you know that Gaddafi and his Muslim family who I know are your heroes were the origin
3. Yes Arabia was the cradle of civilization as you rightly pointed but the part you should have known which does not surprise me anymore is what happened to that civilization? So why is the place at the core of civilization now at the very rear of it? Why is Arabia with all it's rich past contribution to knowledge the least region in that regard so bad that less than 50 Nobel awardees come from there out of over 12,000 since the recognition system began? The answer is what shows the very bias which you will continue to fail to see because I'm very used to this. Arabia was a thriving hotbed of philosophers, alchemists, etc, until Islam happened to Arabia. Go back and get your facts right!
4. You said women are free in other parts of Arabia? Can a woman open a bank account in Dubai without her husband's official approval? Even foreign women can they? So you think the fake so-called freedom given women in Arabia is not known?

In conclusion you see I know where you are coming from, my first degree was in the north and many of my good and brilliant friends were Muslims, one is even a current minister in Nigeria who has been labeled a terrorist which he actually is given what I know of him then. You see you can never see yourself for who you are after you have passed through islamiya. You see I even know what you will try to say next. I really feel sorry about the plight of those under your religion. Many good people turned to monsters
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Heroicvic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

Muslims emulate the prophet SAW in every aspect of his life, from how he ate to how he walked to even how he brushed his teeth! Muslims derive from everything.

Now, I’d ask you a simple question, wasn’t Solomon a warrior, wasn’t David a warrior? Do you know how many wars they fought? You need to understand what the message the prophet came with and the time they lived in.

That being said do you derive motivation from the Jesus you claim to follow, this verse I quoted said he fell to ground on his face and prayed! Have you done that or do you deny it?

This writeup says a lot about you, you don't know much about christain religion
The prophet you mentioned are not who we emulate and that's why you don't see christain fighting wars like David and taking up wives like Solomon.. I am shocked to realize that's Islamic pattern
Like the name implies were are Christs, we act like him which is why it will be hard for you to see christain fighting and killing people in the name of blasphemy and religion... I think those twos are not enough reason to cut short a precious life like yours coz you're not the one that created them in the first place

As a Muslim think about this: why would God create someone he wants you to kill, you feel me? I mean he's see the future before creating them ...

What will y'all tell God when you meet him with your hands reeking of blood, I'm not sure he will pleased with that and that's why everyone assume every Muslim is a terrorist..

I dare you to shout allahu Akbar in a moving train, plane or anywhere... People are scared of your blood sucking religion

Please don't mention that sacred name (JESUS) when we're talking about Islam
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Heroicvic:

This writeup says a lot about you, you don't know much about christain religion
The prophet you mentioned are not who we emulate and that's why you don't see christain fighting wars like David and taking up wives like Solomon.. I am shocked to realize that's Islamic pattern
Like the name implies were are Christs, we act like him which is why it will be hard for you to see christain fighting and killing people in the name of blasphemy and religion... I think those twos are not enough reason to cut short a precious life like yours coz you're not the one that created them in the first place

As a Muslim think about this: why would God create someone he wants you to kill, you feel me? I mean he's see the future before creating them ...

What will y'all tell God when you meet him with your hands reeking of blood, I'm not sure he will pleased with that and that's why everyone assume every Muslim is a terrorist..

I dare you to shout allahu Akbar in a moving train, plane or anywhere... People are scared of your blood sucking religion

Please don't mention that sacred name (JESUS) when we're talking about Islam

These questions I have already answered!
Please refer to this post

Analysist:

Now, there are over 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. In Nigeria alone, there is an estimated 80 million Muslims.

To this point :

Like the name implies were are Christs, we act like him

In the bible verse I originally quoted, where Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed. Have you acted like him like the verse reads? Have you “slammed” your face on the ground? Until you do this, please don’t come and boost that you are like him and follow him.
Do that then come and let’s have a conversation
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Heroicvic(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

These questions I have already answered!
Please refer to this post

To this point :

In the bible verse I originally quoted, where Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed. Have you acted like him like the verse reads? Have you “slammed” your face on the ground? Until you do this, please don’t come and boost that you are like him and follow him.
Do that then come and let’s have a conversation

Thanks for taking your time to respond even though you avoided the real question like plague and want to know why I don't do head slamming like Jesus did according to you

The reason I don't head slam is that Jesus taught me how to pray specifically, why should I deviate from that because you want me to ?

Now back to my own question: why is it that Islam/ Muslim as you call your religion has killed people than every know disease combine ?
Why can't you preach your religion to me without launching a grenade or bazooka

Personally I have questions about the Bible and christianity but seeing y'all modus operandi as a religion made me thank God I didn't came from a Muslim parents, maybe I would have been defending the religion of piss

When will the world have peace o ye Muslims ?

I remember you said in your previous post that there are over 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. In Nigeria alone, there is an estimated 80 million Muslims. If that 80 million Muslims wanted to kill Christians in the name of Islam do you think a single non Muslim will be in Nigeria? If the Muslims wanted to kill do you think that your neighbours Mai guard or that shoe shiner or that suya man you patronise wouldn’t have done that?

That there is the most stupid thing I've heard on the internet today

You think only y'all have Monopoly of violence? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. / PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.