Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested (16214 Views)

Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Idonweak: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

I noticed that people use this on this forum as a derogatory term for Muslims and I just laugh at their ignorance. It shows that ‘they’, if Christians are very ignorant of their religion, if ‘they’ are not Christians then they are just plain ignorant.

I will quote from the bible

-Mathew 26:39

Source
[url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2026%3A39&version=NIV[/url]

Your JESUS that you pray to and say is your lord and saviour was also a ”HEAD SLAMMER”!

How does this relate with what you muslims are doing?

If anything this only describe that he bow his face and prayed. Besides, if you read the Bible and not just cherry picking. You'd see where Jesus thought his followers how to pray. If he wanted them to be slamming their head on the ground like you do in islam, i think he would have clearly gave the instructions. Besides, you know jesus was a jew and his timeline was far from that of Muhammad and that of islam. Jews don't slam their head on the floor.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by depure(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
The country that's works here in my country na joke
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Its interesting how they left out the nationality and ethnicity of the shooter except his age. Which itself was a bit surprising to me. Practically a grandpa going on a shooting spree undecided
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by gimakon2(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
These one is saying what,
Jesus was not known for Killing people.. Just mohammed and mohammed alone.

Analysist:

I noticed that people use this on this forum as a derogatory term for Muslims and I just laugh at their ignorance. It shows that ‘they’, if Christians are very ignorant of their religion, if ‘they’ are not Christians then they are just plain ignorant.

Source
[url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2026%3A39&version=NIV[/url]

Your JESUS that you pray to and say is your lord and saviour was also a ”HEAD SLAMMER”!

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Idonweak:

How does this relate with what you muslims are doing?

If anything this only describe that he bow his face and prayed. Besides, if you read the Bible and not just cherry picking. You'd see where Jesus thought his followers how to pray. If he wanted them to be slamming their head on the ground like you do in islam, i think he would have clearly gave the instructions. Besides, you know jesus was a jew and his timeline was far from that of Muhammad and that of islam. Jews don't slam their head on the floor.

Oga no need to be foaming for mouth..

It is clearly stated in the verse that He fell with his face to the ground and prayed! Don’t try to twist the verse by bringing in “bow” or apply some twisted logic, go with what is clearly stated in the bible.

Do you know Judaism and Islam have much more in common and a whole more similarity than say Christianity and Judaism?

If we were to accuse people of cherry picking then Christians would be mostly guilty! All the verses you pick about killing non-believers and etc are clearly out of context! That aside, let’s focus on the fact that-

JESUS too was a “HEAD SLAMMER”!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by SirJerrie(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

You just open mouth waahh
You just quoted a random passage in the bible after saying rubbish!!
Maybe you should read the Bible with understanding

How many Christian terrorist organisation (if there's any at all) are there in the entire world ??
And then How many Islamic Terrorist Organisations do we have in the world?
How

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by zed7: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is Nigeria's equivalent of trailer falling on people. All avoidable but stupid deaths. The world is messed up irrespective of where you are.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by babz11(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shooter Arrested These people are the definition of a hypocrite, if the shooter is from an African country or has a Muslim name, they will label him Terrorist
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

its the same for all religion, for example, loads of Christians have the photo of Jesus in their house in Nigeria, I mean a lot, but guess what, thats not the foto of jesus rather that of the actor who played jesus.SO why in 2022 someone still has that photo as that of jesus i dnt know
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
SirJerrie:

You just open mouth waahh
You just quoted a random passage in the bible after saying rubbish!!
Maybe you should read the Bible with understanding

How many Christian terrorist organisation (if there's any at all) are there in the entire world ??
And then How many Islamic Terrorist Organisations do we have in the world?
How

You see my problem with Christians, you provide them with evidence and they start defecting and pointing other things that has nothing to do with the topic!
But to answer your question there are loads of such organisations.
They are called Neo-nazi, they were responsible for January 6 insurrection in the US, they just arrested a bunch of them in Germany last week, they have a supporter in Italy as their PM, they are also Zionist who Suppress the whole of Palestine.

That being said, the main topic still remains-

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER”

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by juman(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
I suspect it was caused by grievance and disagreement among the group.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by juman(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Anytime I see group of people protesting against their home country leaders, I always try to be a distance from them because there might be stray bullets flying.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Emmanuel909090: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is not good
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Dproperties: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
1000000% sure he's a Jihadist.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by advocatejare(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Is God your father?

The God Jesus prayed to is the God who is the father,

You are slaves to your own god.

Your god declared that he doesn’t have children.

So Jesus didn’t pray to your god!

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by advocatejare(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
x123xlolls:

The Christians are not wise about their religion.

They can't read the Bible.
Here comes the peddler of fake mathematical miracles of the Quran

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
advocatejare:

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Is God your father?

The God Jesus prayed to is the God who is the father,

You are slaves to your own god.

Your god declared that he doesn’t have children.

So Jesus didn’t pray to your god!

You can believe what you choose to, which ever “god” or “God” he might have prayed to.

Fact still remain-

JESUS performed the act of “HEAD SLAMMING”

Ps. Just cause you change it to small letters don’t change the facts, it just means you fail to recognise. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Idonweak: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

[s]

This is the last time I will reply you, it’s either you are a teen or you are just plain ignorant like I said in my original post!

First I am not saying anything to offend anybody, Jesus is a beloved prophet of God and in Islam too so I would never say anything to “pain” anybody using him.

Secondly, you need to read son. There is a difference between Israel/Zionism and Judaism!
Judaism has more common laws with Islam that Christianity, go do your research.

Lastly, you can’t mix regional politics and the laws of any religion. Egypt, UAE, Pakistan Indonesia or even Saudi Arabia have some political laws and practices that divert from the rules of religion of majority of its population.

Please pick up books and read open your brain and be open to new knowledge.

Fact still remains-

JESUS was a “HEAD SLAMMER”! [/s]
Trash

Since you feel you're smarter than I'm. I will let you keep ranting and embarrassing yourself undecided.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by learnedJAMES(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Very unfortunate, I am certain justice will be served
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

Continue to live in denial you hear
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by blueAgent(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Gains of diversity grin
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Winnin009: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

Lol. Seriously?! One verse?! You know you can do better than this.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Winnin009: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
seunmohmoh:
They usually don't have a motive for killing but I'm surprised it's Paris and not The United States.

This isn’t the first nor the second time. They detonated a bomb one time during a football match. Can’t remember who was playing but I think it was a friendly match.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Ofemmanu1: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quelme:
Head slammers again!!!
Na dem
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Winnin009: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
grandstar:

Kurds are Muslims. I won't be surprised if it's a disgruntled turk that killed them. There is a civil wR in turkey between the state and Kurdish rebels called PKK.

Turks too are Muslims.

This is the 21st century! Why do they still act like they are stuck in the dark ages where all grievances are settled with bloodshed?

This Islam is something that should be dissected and looked into properly. What kind of teachings would make a man in this time and age throw his life away in such manner?!

It baffles me beyond words.
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Ofemmanu1: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Analysist:

Source

Werey, Jesus didn't headslam Five times daily.

After you headslam 5times daily, what's left of your brains??! ... NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Charly68: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why are these people killing without second thought .. I don't think they are normal . Gun ownership should banned in that society for safety
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
LastProphet:

Continue to live in denial you hear

I quoted from the bible, and it is clear for all to see.
If anybody is in denial are those that believe in the bible and choose to ignore the facts in that verse, they are the ones in denial. So my friend, if you believe in the bible and still deny this verse, you are the one in denial!

Winnin009:

Lol. Seriously?! One verse?! You know you can do better than this.

If you truly believe in the bible you would believe in it’s entirety. You would believe in all and every verse in it, and one verse out of it is enough!

Ofemmanu1:

Werey, Jesus didn't headslam Five times daily.

After you headslam 5times daily, what's left of your brains??! ... NOTHING.

The verse mentioned that he did it at least once! He might have done it more, maybe more that 5 times daily! However, let’s stick to the once.
That once made him a “HEAD SLAMMER”!
If you have a problem swallowing that fact, take it up with your bible!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 / PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.