Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested (16224 Views)

Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Analysist: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Heroicvic:

Thanks for taking your time to respond even though you avoided the real question like plague and want to know why I don't do head slamming like Jesus did according to you

The reason I don't head slam is that Jesus taught me how to pray specifically, why should I deviate from that because you want me to ?

Now back to my own question: why is it that Islam/ Muslim as you call your religion has killed people than every know disease combine ?
Why can't you preach your religion to me without launching a grenade or bazooka

Personally I have questions about the Bible and christianity but seeing y'all modus operandi as a religion made me thank God I didn't came from a Muslim parents, maybe I would have been defending the religion of piss

When will the world have peace o ye Muslims ?

I remember you said in your previous post that there are over 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. In Nigeria alone, there is an estimated 80 million Muslims. If that 80 million Muslims wanted to kill Christians in the name of Islam do you think a single non Muslim will be in Nigeria? If the Muslims wanted to kill do you think that your neighbours Mai guard or that shoe shiner or that suya man you patronise wouldn’t have done that?

That there is the most stupid thing I've heard on the internet today

You think only y'all have Monopoly of violence? lol

I can’t keep going in Circles, your questions have all been answered in my previous replies. You can’t ask same questions in a different format and expect that i keep spoon feeding you answers. And it is obvious you are not here to have an educational conversation, you looking to brawl and roll in the mud. That I do not do, so this would also be my final reply to you.
———————

No, don’t twist my words, I never said why don’t you “head slam”.
You said and I quote
were are Christs, we act like him

and my reply was, have you acted like him and “slammed” your face? Like he did in the verse?

But from your reply, that’s a negative you haven’t done it. However, you did acknowledge that’s a form of prayer just different from the one he taught you.
At the end of the day, you agree he also “slammed” his head or face in prayer! That’s what the verse says, not me not my opinion not my say, it’s your book!

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER”

Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by Heroicvic(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Analysist:

I can’t keep going in Circles, your questions have all been answered in my previous replies. You can’t ask same questions in a different format and expect that i keep spoon feeding you answers. And it is obvious you are not here to have an educational conversation, you looking to brawl and roll in the mud. That I do not do, so this would also be my final reply to you.
———————

No, don’t twist my words, I never said why don’t you “head slam”.
You said and I quote

and my reply was, have you acted like him and “slammed” your face? Like he did in the verse?

But from your reply, that’s a negative you haven’t done it. However, you did acknowledge that’s a form of prayer just different from the one he taught you.
At the end of the day, you agree he also “slammed” his head or face in prayer! That’s what the verse says, not me not my opinion not my say, it’s your book!

JESUS was also a “HEAD SLAMMER”

Believe what you want to believe but please don't think I will do the same, we have freedom to practice our religion here unlike Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and co

God is neither a Christian or Muslim... God help us all
Re: Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested by LastProphet: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Analysist:

The biggest issue in discussing with Christians is when you provide them with facts and evidences without digesting it, they point to another thing and then bring up other unrelated topics, at the end of the day it’s just disruption and chaos!

The aim for them is not to learn and acquire knowledge, no! It’s to throw as much mud in the conversation and see what sticks. It’s more about winning than finding out the truth and learning from it. You are doing exactly this! However as always I will patiently educate you but this would be my last reply to you, we are in the 21 century, you can find every information at the tips of your finger. My job is to let you know that there is a truth out there and you need to find it. I have done that already!

——————

You link peoples personal traits with an entire religion, you connect an entire race and religion of people to the atrocities of a handful. Does that make sense to you? This same thing I answered in a previous post, if na so the man that prepared the suya you eat and enjoy so much, if he has the same thinking as ghadaffi and his children, he would have used that knife to cut....

You fail to see the big picture I painted for you in my replies, you want me to spoon feed you everything.

Libya enjoyed so much social benefits under ghadaffi that even the west did not. Go and research it, you will find it.

Putin is a Christian and catholic is the major religion in Russia, why are you not talking about the atrocities he is committing and attaching it to Christianity and catholic religion?

Mussolini and Stalin were both atheists (to the best of my knowledge). Both of them committed unimaginable atrocities, why don’t you associate them with the atheist way of thinking?
Why is it when the person is a Muslim, then you attach their atrocities to Islam?

Can you quote me a rule from Islam that teaches you to torture your workers or lock your athletes up or whatever you mentioned? Can you quote me where the Prophet SAW taught Muslims not to seek knowledge?

I’ll do you one better, the prophet SAW being a leader and living in an era where leaders and noble people had slaves didn’t own a SINGLE slave, not only that, he freed every slave gifted to him.

Slavery in Arabia was an ancient practice that dates back to hundred if not thousands of years before Islam, the difference between west and Arabian slave system was that the west specifically came to Africa and packed them to work on plantations. In Arabian slave, anybody could be a slave, so Arabians too were slaves. A person from the town next to yours could be a slave! A classical example of this is Joseph, according to the bible he was sold as a slave by his brothers and that’s how he ended up in Egypt! His own BROTHERS sold him as a SlAVE.
Anyways, my point is the FIRST time in recorded history where slaves were granted rights and were treated justly was when Islam came and gave them rights. The prophet SAW gave them rights. This is facts and recorded history go and research it.

Read books and research!!! Stop spilling out the same garbage the news feeds you!

Baghdad and Damascus were once the center and capital of the world! From the 8th century up until around 10th century. All the university in the world were there and they were built and funded buy the Islamic empire. People came all the way from London and other parts of the western world to study there, your Oxfords and Cambridge of today were formed off the knowledge and resources taken from these places!

Has Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan banned education for women?

I am not biased, I always speak with facts and evidences which are all available, I don’t speak from a personal view, go through all my posts on this thread, every point I have made is verifiable. All you need to do is not be lazy and study!

I truly hope this makes you seek out the truth, oben your mind to read and not just consume the garbage the media feeds you. Do you own research. I wish you well.

Your 'innocent' brothers who value human rights more than the west:
https://www.nairaland.com/7499276/haraj-saudi-arabian-app-where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. / PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.