Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) (5166 Views)

That Girl Is Lucky, Her Neighbor Said Hes Tired Of Having Sex With Her / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'm thinking of going soapy with this cream. My neighbor said that the pleasure it gives is legendary. What do u think?

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by mymadam(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Your neighbour is right 100% undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
my madam:
Your neighbour is right 100% undecided
I thought as much! cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by ciro11(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
I think he's telling the truth, it's so sweet that the only way to save you from c*mming to death may just be to cut off the d*ck
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by T0BY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Try am.. e sweet like clean juicy kpekus
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by tivhador: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
GONE TOO SOON......After the work is done cool cool
Xenry:
I'm thinking of going soapy with this cream. My neighbor said that the pleasure it gives is legendary. What do u think?

1 Share

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Akpan take it to school and apply it during break
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin i go fit tell you be say " e go worry your gbola". no be small!. you self go hear am!. you go know say dem no dey take pepper to learn how to chew kolanut. Try am o!. your penis must to see something.na dat i assure you.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by imagrg(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2022
It's sweeter when you apply it and use it to knack kpekus. The Cummings ehn, na die!
Try it and thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by HitRun(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Xenry:
angry

From the picture:
Let delta = change in sensation on your p*n!s

Your question requires that we show that a change in sensation on your p*n!s is equal to a change in enjoyment, delta (E), being greater than zero.

Unfortunately, the derivation of the function is not complete in the picture, as such we cannot analyze the picture to answer your question.

In conclusion, the solution to your question is undefined.

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Mathew1999(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Guy shey this think wey u wan try so no go kill u like this, like the pain pass breakfast own oooo, later u go con turn angry bird for house.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by dontrulee: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2022
I'm more interested in the textbook on which the cream was placed.
Is that a further maths textbook?

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by dontrulee: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2022
I have tried a lot of crazy things when I was younger!

I have used aboniki, Chinese balm, Robb, damatol and even this cream called neurogesuc. The worse is neurogesuc followed by aboniki, followed by the others.

The pepperishness is out of this world, I can assure you that you'll dance and speak in tongues. I have always had a very high pain tolerance evidenced by the multiple injuries and fractures I had growing up but when I tried aboniki and neurogesics, I danced and cried and swore never to allow it touch my "thing" again. It was more pepperish than pepper for I have tried pepper also. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Have you finish your assignment you this boy?? U never finish d binary operation wey dey ur front u dey think of soapy. To beat you with bitter leaf stick they hungry me.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
I jst dey laff ever since i saw the pix and imagine the out cum of the scenero...

bt to be sincere,if u use dis cream 4 soapy,the tin swt pass honey plus sugar....

try it and thank me later...
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Xenry:
no try loko
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by wisdomkid: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2022
It's always good to know your enemies and differentiate them from friends too. grin shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
dontrulee:
I'm more interested in the textbook on which the cream was placed.
Is that a further maths textbook?
Nope. It's Calculus and Coordinate Geometry textbook.
The topic from where the picture was taken is Continuous Functions.
Below is a clear picture of the page.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Have you finish your assignment you this boy?? U never finish d binary operation wey dey ur front u dey think of soapy. To beat you with bitter leaf stick they hungry me.
Come help me finish am na .
Besides, it's not binary operation, it's Continuous Functions. And it wasn't an assignment; just a background cover for the soapy cream. Now, come and beat me .
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Illegal1:
I jst dey laff ever since i saw the pix and imagine the out cum of the scenero...

bt to be sincere,if u use dis cream 4 soapy,the tin swt pass honey plus sugar....

try it and thank me later...
I'll give you feedback when I try it. It has just been tempting. I've read lots of positive reviews on it from you guys. It's gonna be a memorable experience! OH YEA!!!
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2022
dontrulee:
I have tried a lot of crazy things when I was younger!

I have used aboniki, Chinese balm, Robb, damatol and even this cream called neurogesuc. The worse is neurogesuc followed by aboniki, followed by the others.

The pepperishness is out of this world, I can assure you that you'll dance and speak in tongues. I have always had a very high pain tolerance evidenced by the multiple injuries and fractures I had growing up but when I tried aboniki and neurogesics, I danced and cried and swore never to allow it touch my "thing" again. It was more pepperish than pepper for I have tried pepper also. grin grin
Wait, you actually tried it? Damn! That would have been crazy.
I wonder the kinda wanton chemicals that was used to produce that Aboniki Balm. I rubbed it on my body yesterday and it nearly drove me crazy. That shii was really effective!

Looking forward to 'dancing and speaking in tongues' when I eventually use it for soapy.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
imagrg:
It's sweeter when you apply it and use it to knack kpekus. The Cummings ehn, na die!
Try it and thank me later. grin
You wan kill person daughter? abeg I no follow for that one oo!
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
wisdomkid:
It's always good to know your enemies and differentiate them from friends too. grin shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Mathew1999:
Guy shey this think wey u wan try so no go kill u like this, like the pain pass breakfast own oooo, later u go con turn angry bird for house.
Hopefully it won't. I just wan try something new this December. Something mind blowing!
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Aladdin1:
Wetin i go fit tell you be say " e go worry your gbola". no be small!. you self go hear am!. you go know say dem no dey take pepper to learn how to chew kolanut. Try am o!. your penis must to see something.na dat i assure you.
You mean am! undecided

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2022
ciro11:
I think he's telling the truth, it's so sweet that the only way to save you from c*mming to death may just be to cut off the d*ck
Cut off the d*CK? Damn!
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2022
T0BY:
Try am.. e sweet like clean juicy kpekus

Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Aboniki no dey sweet nah

Me I dey use Loco Balm, if you use am, you nogo dey waste ya money and time on those useless girls again
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Xenry:
I'll give you feedback when I try it. It has just been tempting. I've read lots of positive reviews on it from you guys. It's gonna be a memorable experience! OH YEA!!!

i swear...

u won't ever 4get the experience...
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Anoti1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
U wan soapy on top further maths textbook…continue.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Xenry:
You mean am! undecided
Sure!.
Re: Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) by Xenry: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Anoti1:
U wan soapy on top further maths textbook…continue.
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.