Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (66482 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KanuSE: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I guess government is also to blame for this?

The earlier we realize that our problem is more of mentality than leadership, the better for us.

The heart of the Black Man is dark, he has to unlearn a lot of things in order to progress.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The ZOO grin grin
Anything Goes

The same people calling Nigeria zoo are the most guilty of this.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by EgusiShankly: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rather have this than some selling substandard goods for the original price
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brighton1:
Na them
Hian, for posting kpelebe head, l will tell Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years tongue
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by OLULAW: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
NIGERIANS OF TODAY ARE INHERENTLY INCLINED TO DO EVIL FOR PECUNIARY GAINS. YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WILL LIE TO YOU FOR MONEY. MONTHS AGO, I DECIDED TO HELP FUND THE MEDICAL TREATMENT OF SOMEONE WHO HAD NO HELP FOR MONTHS. I STOPPED ONCE I REALISED HE WAS CUNNING ME BY GIVING ME FAKE MEDICAL BILLS. THE LAST I HEARD ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE'S NOW LYING UNCONSCIOUS DUE TO LACK OF TREATMENT.

3 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by azidomedogo: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
They even hire aboki to do the rebagging after they are don removing one paint rubber of rice from each bags. It happens in lagos

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by OLULAW: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
KanuSE:

The heart of the Black Man is dark, he has to unlearn a lot of things in order to progress.

I'M COMPELLED BY REASON TO AGREE WITH YOU MUCH AS I'LL LIKE NOT TO.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Go there and verify, that's an Ibo man's shop

What's wrong with this people?

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Kingcalls: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
I made similar comment like this on a thread and they all came for my head.
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.

Seconded
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KanuSE: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
oz4real83:
Nigeria has institutions created to make sure things like this don't happen but those institutions don't function. Nigerians are not only cheated out of quantity but also quality despite having paid through the roof. Buildings are collapsing because steel rods don't meet standard anymore, 12mm rods nowadays is like 10mm rods, 16mm is like 14mm and so goes other dimensions of rods. This same thing happens in every area of the Nigerian economy but the govt simply doesn't care and the Nigerian victims have learnt to adapt because there is nobody to cry to embarassed

Until you all stop voting criminals and useless/underperforming politicians into public offices the menace ain't going nowhere.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ComeToJesus: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23InLvgKqE

See what rice traders do to bags of rice to reduce its quantity shocked shocked

Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria. They are gleefully fraudulent and dishonest.

To think that there's a Weight and Measures Department in the Fed Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Trade makes you feel that a lot of people receive salary without working for it.

The officials if this useless ministry are supposed to be doing unannounced inspection visits to markets and shops to check if their measures and weights conform with the approved standards.

Buy fuel from 10 gas stations in Nigeria with the same size of containers and you'll realize that they all have different quantities.

It is not enough to say you are a sovereign nation. What matters is wielding the powers that a sovereign nation has for the greater good of the greater majority.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Princebest(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
And they're laughing. Imagine the level of dishonesty among common traders in Nigeria. This is very bad, later they will blame bad government/leaders.

The truth is, everyone is a leader in their own various very owned business and so if you do this kind of thing as someone who owns a business then you are a bad leader, even worse than the government; you are dealing directly with your own struggling fellow and you are this wicked to them. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by EmperorGodswill: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
[/color]
I support you bro
Poor and broke people are always wanting to bring you down
They are always wanting everyone to be like them
They v forgotten we knew not each other from Adam...
So poor and broke people are terrible
Am forcing my self to eject [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]my own built house

Due to the poor and broke people around
Any small thing I do
They tagged it been proud..
At times if I go shopping of just 20k
For my life and kids
I will be forced to throw away just rite nylon and buy poly black bag on the road due to eyes
Poor and broke people
Very wicked sets of lunatics [/quote]

Eazy bro d rich ar more wicked ok research well
Am nt poor nd can't be by the Grace of God.
Nd u shld no dis no body force to give ok
My dad's taught [color=#990000]
me hw to give wen am little today am nt regretting because God has blessed me.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Mrbenny001: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
When they say Nigerians are corrupt...from food seller to tailor to carpenter to mechanic to bricklayer to even conductor...no different

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cement traders do the same too

It's called "Refill or Rebag"

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Berankis: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.
Nigerians are dangerously wicked! Yes, I agree but not limited to poor and broke alone. We are all dangerously wicked. The people that are just and upright in this country are not up to 5%.
Nigerians are just naturally criminally inclined. They lack respect or consideration for others. They can be extremely selfish and wicked.
I bought fuel today at Technoil at the rate of N220/ltr and still paid of forceful tip of N500.
I just pity all these UK and Canada accepting Nigerians into their societies, they will soon start manifesting their negativities and destructive tendencies. Just as we have destroyed this country and always try to blame others for it.

5 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
A country filled with wise people . Their wisdom is to make life difficult for others..
What a country, what a mentality ..

5 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by unite4real: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
RestructureNig5:
Criminal minded Afonjas, they have left skull mining and start cheating, see their cone heads

This picture looks like baobab tree
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by azikiweironsi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
The real enemies of Nigeria are Nigerians.
We the poor people will cry to high heavens that things are of low grade and low quantity and quick to blame the government for all our misfortunes. This is not to say the government are doing well though.
Again, it's we the poor masses that cries out for maladministration while the elite looks on because unknown to us we're fighting for them because they benefits more in the policies.
Nigeria which way ?

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nolevel666: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Unrated900:

I support you bro
Am forcing my self to eject my own built house
Any small thing I do
For my life and kids
I will be forced to throw away just rite nylon and buy poly black bag on the road due to eyes
Poor and broke people
Very wicked sets of lunatics

Shake my hand jor
Well said.

Avoid the unlucky and unfortunate for their misfortune may pull you down. Most people are the cause of their own problems.~ the 48 laws of power by robert greene

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KanuSE: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Viltron:
Go there and verify, that's an Ibo man's shop

What's wrong with this people?

You're a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
In Nigeria anything goes.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Walai(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Till tomorrow I regret being born a black man most especially a Nigerian black man.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by kennisman(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
God punish the Ojukwu people wey dey cheat humanity.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by onyxo76(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Unrated900:

I support you bro
Am forcing my self to eject my own built house
Any small thing I do
For my life and kids
Poor and broke people
Very wicked sets of lunatics
and na dem dey church vigil praying loud prayers, very wicked set of people

3 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by emmaitive(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
thestreets:

baba i go like ask you one quick question.

shey after this hellish life way we don see for this kwantry if i die and i be sinner Baba God go still send me go hell?
no talk pass your self, hell fire no be for play play, na for ever
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by micxwell(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
You didn't mention how bad and bitter their mindsets are by default.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nolevel666: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
KanuSE:

You're a trouble maker.

80 of 100 ibo people i know can do this.

What’s the point?

I can’t even begin to narrate my traumatic experiences from their dishonesty personally.

Other tribes are equally dishonest.i agree.

But they are most notorious for dishonesty which they term “wisdom”.

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
They changed the goat we went to buy today at Kara market in just few mins of walking away to get something and we already pain.

Even abokis are very strong In it too

7 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Valid...thanks for not tribalising issues...criminally minded people can be from anywhere

Na LIE. They are mainly from the EAST
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by benqo01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
What beats my imagination the most is reducing the quantity and even to the quality and still selling it at a high price is so terrible.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Evil originated in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.