Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (66556 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by BigCowHornn: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:
One of the reasons I am beginning to avoid road side traders. The so called poor people in Nigeria are even more wicked.

If you need to buy stuff like bag of rice, g.oil, etc., always patronise that big mall around you. They have functional quality control departments. They verify everything before displaying in shelves.

...and more often than not, they offer cheaper prices on almost all items. No room for useless bargains, sizing up of customers, and heartless price increments. Nowadays, the only thing I want to see is price tag and nothing more.

I agree with you completely.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ponishah: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
RestructureNig5:
Criminal minded Afonjas, they have left skull mining and start cheating, see their cone heads
Shut up, i am Igbo and most of all these evil in trade are committed by Igbos and they are all Christians.

Anyway, Nigeria will never be good, because we are all cheats

8 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Hpesoj: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brighton1:
Na them

RestructureNig5:
Criminal minded Afonjas, they have left skull mining and start cheating, see their cone heads

shortIGBOman:
I see Emeka, Chinedu, Chibuzor, I.K, and Ebere in that picture. They are all Abia Boys.

shortIGBOman:

Na LIE. They are mainly from the EAST

Nolevel666:

80 of 100 ibo people i know can do this.

What’s the point?

I can’t even begin to narrate my traumatic experiences from their dishonesty personally.

Other tribes are equally dishonest.i agree.

But they are most notorious for dishonesty which they term “wisdom”.

kennisman:
God punish the Ojukwu people wey dey cheat humanity.

Viltron:
Go there and verify, that's an Ibo man's shop

What's wrong with this people?

You all are mentally unstable with your tribalism shit. I can only wish you quick recovery.

I don't just understand why adults will continue to behave like babies. I doubt if you guys have any meaningful thing going on in your lives.

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Luvties(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:
And yet we think that the government is the only problem we have.

Almost everyone is corrupt these days even from their homes.

Just imagine if these ones become political leaders undecided undecided

In the eyes of many they call it hustle. If police arrest them now, it's the police that everyone will accuse of been currupt and heartless.

Which way Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by yusufu16: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:
One of the reasons I am beginning to avoid road side traders. The so called poor people in Nigeria are even more wicked.

If you need to buy stuff like bag of rice, g.oil, etc., always patronise that big mall around you. They have functional quality control departments. They verify everything before displaying in shelves.

...and more often than not, they offer cheaper prices on almost all items. No room for useless bargains, sizing up of customers, and heartless price increments. Nowadays, the only thing I want to see is price tag and nothing more.

Poor people are generally wicked. You can never see Dangote cheat his fellow billionaire like Otedola
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Tendd: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Get yourself a weight or scale when going to purchase goods in bags at stores.You will save alot.One can find cheap weight equipment for 5000 Naira.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Peppysco: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is evil.
This is iniquity.
This is robbery.
This is Sin.
GOD ALMIGHTY hates this.
If u are engaged in this, stop for your own good.
It will send you to Hell.

Your G.O sells apron, water, stickers and many more to his foolish followers for protection, yet, moves around town with heavily guarded security, isn't that
Fraud
Iniquity
Robbery
Deceit and Sin?
Does God not hate your G.O's for the fraud they commit?

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Viltron:
Go there and verify, that's an Ibo man's shop

What's wrong with this people?

Abeg leave that one. Yorubas too do same. Go to a sawmill now to ask for 12x12 size I bet you, you cannot get that size again but 9x10 or 10x10 and still brag about it that you can't get complete size and price is of the set standard.
So, it goes to even the standard measurement for measuring rice, beans etc.... The popularly called Congo has been melted to smaller sizes.
What about mama Eleja (the catfish Seller)that are determined to outdo the seller by bringing their own doctored scale.
Nigerians are extremely weaked in respective of any tribes and we more churches and mosques put together than Vatican city and Mecca

10 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by alobright17(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:

The most wicked people in Nigeria are the poor no let anyone argue you on this fact .
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by SirJerrie(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
When Buhari said "Nigerians are Fantastically Corrupt", he said NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!

The corruption in Nigeria knows no Tribe/Ethnicity or Religion.
Majority of Nigerians are corrupt minded.
It's Difficult to see Nigerians with Integrity... VERY DIFFICULT!!!
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by BigCowHornn: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
I remember what an Igbo guy was telling me about this foodstuff business, and I wept. From reducing the quantity of rice in a bag and selling it at a ridiculous price to selling fake foodstuff.
Nigerian men are very wicked sha! undecided

Una women dey try too. They are the ones doing most of the selling

Ever heard of fake titus Fish?
It has flooded the market and I bet you've eaten it before. It's sold same price as the original but way interior in taste and nutrients wise

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by thedio(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
shocked
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by emela9ja: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by emexnaija: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by SirJerrie(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
ponishah:

Shut up, I am Igbo and most of all these evil in trade are committed by Igbos and they are all Christians.

You're a fat DISGUSTING liar..
Today you're Igbo, tomorrow you'll be which tribe?

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
I guess it is Buhari that caused this as well. The leaders we have are reflection of the sum total of the kind of people in the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by babavik: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Upon all their greed and manipulation, their are not yet on forbes list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Pickmycall: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
That was how my co female worker went to ipodo market near computer village to purchase a bag of 50kg rice for my company use.After she brought it to the office and weigh it the weight was 42kg.She took it back to the seller and was calm with the seller who was a boy at first.When the boy wanted to prove stubborn,she threatened to use a soldier to deal with him.The boy started begging and he brought his scale inside his shop and added some quantities to make it 50kg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by benitwater(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:

honestly,but most people believe in patronizing road side sellers thinking Its cheaper.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Scarletjr(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yahoo rice seller

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by MadamExcellency: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Your comment is completely out of place. How are these people who own warehouses categorized as poor people?

U don't know what made your judgment inverse and you decided to call the victims the oppressors.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by CheapHomes1: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
I remember what an Igbo guy was telling me about this foodstuff business, and I wept. From reducing the quantity of rice in a bag and selling it at a ridiculous price to selling fake foodstuff.
Nigerian men are very wicked sha! undecided

They mix put all sorts of things in palm oil, ground nut oil and dry pepper. It's these ebonyi guys that do it

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by yusluvad(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
This one is strong ooo...
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ceejay80s(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
RestructureNig5:
Criminal minded Afonjas, they have left skull mining and start cheating in business, see their cone heads
this ur comment with pic,
Na prickk abi na person head be that?
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Dybala11(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
blaquebelle:
How do they close it back?
They don't have to since they didn't open it to start with. I've personally witnessed it live before. The end of the cone is pointed like a needle, it will just be as if you pinched the bag of rice with a needle. But the other end is big and they can afford to remove as many quantity of rice as they want without opening the bags.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by clinician2x: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerian leaders are a reflection of nigerian people

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
A useless country with useless people can never prosper

Nigeria cannot go another 50 years !!!!!
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by candygist: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
When the government is not responsive these the things the citizens will start doing.
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Pickmycall: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
I made similar comment like this on a thread and they all came for my head.
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.
How do you think the owner of the business is a poor person?Those boys are apprentice who are following instructions of their boss.Those bags of rice may cost millions.Can a poor person have #1m in his bank account?
Unrated900:

I support you bro
Poor and broke people are always wanting to bring you down
They are always wanting everyone to be like them
They v forgotten we knew not each other from Adam...
So poor and broke people are terrible
Am forcing my self to eject my own built house
Due to the poor and broke people around
Any small thing I do
They tagged it been proud..
At times if I go shopping of just 20k
For my life and kids
I will be forced to throw away just rite nylon and buy poly black bag on the road due to eyes
Poor and broke people
Very wicked sets of lunatics

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fear rice traders

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dybala11:

They don't have to since they didn't open it to start with. I've personally witnessed it live before. The end of the cone is pointed like a needle, it will just be as if you pinched the bag of rice with a needle. But the other end is big and they can afford to remove as many quantity of rice as they want without opening the bags.

But how do they seal back the punctured part?
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ElSudani: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ordinary Nigerians, more than the government are making life more difficult for their fellow citizens.
Not long ago here, we saw how some people put fake labels on the containers of a popular custard brand to deceive unsuspecting customers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.