Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

"You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare (2587 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Iliveforever(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi isn't contesting, so how will he lose

The loser title is reserved for the drug dealer

Atiku is coming

Will peter Obi still “step down latest December”??

Crazy fellow
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Long winded pile of nonsense.

You really must hate Peter obi and Igbos very much.
Almost like they personally stole something from your father.

Tinubu or Atiku go show you pepper eh, you go know say politics no be Chelsea versus arsenal.

Peter obi would still be on arise TV and channels tv as usual, in his black kaftan, to discuss the pepper that atiku or tinubu is showing you.

If I were him, it would be hard not to laugh at you on live TV.

The clown that thought he was doing Peter obi. grin
I'm glad you know Obi will not come a distant third

Your Obi who'd laugh at Nigerians at Arise TV was a known failure while he was a governor in Anambra. If he was good, Nigerians would have voted him in
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Nah.

Obi would always be on channels TV to rub it in their face and tell them "Ntor".

Bad governnace cannot touch him anyway.
Hahahahaha

Consolation speech

Biko reserve it until after election
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by socialmediaman: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2022
I dare you to show the full video so we get the context

Bunch of comedians!

You guys will be humbled in 2023, judgement is coming
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by CSTRR: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Consolation speech

Biko reserve it until after election
There is a decent chance obi will win.

Even if he doesn't, he is not the first person to lose presidntial election in Nigeria.

Buhari lost three times.

You should be more concerned about the fact that your future is fuckkked if Tinubu or atiku wins.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by CSTRR: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
I'm glad you know Obi will not come a distant third

Your Obi who'd laugh at Nigerians at Arise TV was a known failure while he was a governor in Anambra. If he was good, Nigerians would have voted him in

He would not come distant third.?

Even if you want to hate, atleast do like someone that drank breast milk as a baby.

Is your brain malformed?

Ermm, if Nigerians have been voting for good presidents since 1980s till now, your country would not have the largest percentage of poor on planet Earth.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Nnannapat(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2022
Lalar27:
Reality is already facing the guy he knows he have bleeped up
Let him wait till TINUBU becomes president next year and see how all the property he have in Lekki will all be seized plus wife and children oooo jagaban will show him hell
He will be barnised from Lagos and sent to wartorn Biafraland as purnisment
Omo, see people mindset.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:

He would not come distant third.?

Even if you want to hate, atleast do like someone that drank breast milk as a baby.

Is your brain malformed?

Ermm, if Nigerians have been voting for good presidents since 1980s till now, your country would not have the largest percentage of poor on planet Earth.
if your AfghanEastern region had been voting competent leaders your region wouldn't be barren and unproductive

If your kinsmen had been electing reasonable and sensible leaders, your region wouldn't be a liability while your ancestors won't see Lagos as their London and Eldorado
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:

There is a decent chance obi will win.

Even if he doesn't, he is not the first person to lose presidntial election in Nigeria.

Buhari lost three times.

You should be more concerned about the fact that your future is fuckkked if Tinubu or atiku wins.
Hahahahaha

I like you sha

What a consolation speech grin
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by misreal(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Nairalander248:

Make una Dey play... E go shock una.

I dey quote all of Una, so I can come back for you guys after election....

Everyone is voting LP, click the link to see if you will see anything like APC or PDP vote

https://www.nairaland.com/7494272/online-presidential-poll-lppdp-apc
leave them,e go shocktalise them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Campaign In Anambra Vs Peter Obi In Lagos- Photo / Enugu PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Chased From Church By Youths Chanting Obi(pic) / APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.