Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,886 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) (34158 Views)

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by seunayantokun(m): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2022
The Fulani genocidal activities are thriving in southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria because political and religious leaders are wilful or unwiful collaborators by their criminal actions, heartless inactions, illegal commissions, and inhuman omissions. Unfortunately, ignorance and darkness are ruling everywhere.

My heart bleeds.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by MadeINchenzen2: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Mykellio:
I am a survivor.

Lived in Angwan Doma, Kaduna South until January 2021.

Got attacked in my house at 2am, November 29, 2020 Sunday.

Gang of five heavily armed. My saving grace was money I had at home. And my devices that were off due to power outage. They took all.

Still they resolved to lock me in the bathroom of my masters ensuite bedroom and open fire on the door.

God on my side, I was on my knees. I wasn't hit.

1st police team came at dawn. Packed all the cartridges.

2nd police team came 30mins after the first to ask me questions.

They said I should bring ngn500k to track and recover funds and devices. Me that was still traumatised. I declined. They said O.Y.O for me. I said I have heard.

Long story short, someone advised me to lay low or leave the country.

I changed residence to Angwan Bijeh close to Gonin Gora. By June 3, 2021 the residence was again attacked. My neighbor was killed.

I spent the whole of 2021 treating PTSD.

I hope those who said I exaggerated my ordeal can see the brute force, resilence and maniacal heartlessness this Fulanis operate with.

I won't be able to post pictures.

If you're a Christian living in Kaduna state.

Hold God tight. Be security-conscious.

can I talk with u privately... pls ur email
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by BRIMBRAM: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
JooEeL:

You are missing a salient point. If u observe most of these clashes are usually between neighbouring communities / tribes. And the reason is because sometimes chunks of population of some of these tribes intersperse. Due to migration and expansion, the continuity of these groups sometimes break, just the same way you have TIV in Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba.

Because we failed to evolve quickly and pin down bonafide borders, conflicts arise often. Now that hopefully this is the 21st century and people are more exposed, arrangements for conferences and panels to have discussions concerning identifiable regions and their indigeneity is paramount. All these kind of discussions will eventually lead to a referendum. Those who have broken off in chunks away from their main region can either relocate to their base or continue living where they are as long as they abide by the new laws regulating the other region. Just the same way we have law-abiding yorubas, igbos, urhobos etc. living in the america, uk and the likes.

One striking difference though is that the clashes are very identifiable. Usually either TIV/ Idoma, or Igala/ TIV, or Jukun / TIV. This clearly shows that these sort of clashes arise from lack of clearly identifiable borders.

But as for the Fulanis on the other hand, the agenda is far more broader in scope. They have reigned terror in the whole of Hausa land since the 1800's. They reigned terror in Guinea against the Malinkes, seizing Futa Toro and Futa Djallon. They have reigned terror on Yoruba, seizing Ilorin about 150 years ago. They reigned terror on the Biafran region in the 1960's. They reigned terror on the Bornu empire but the Mai-Bornu and his goons halted their conquest in the early 18th century. Borno is falling today as we speak. These same Fulanis all the way wreaked havoc onto the plains of Benue, where the TIV brought them down by arrows and not only that but by tse-tse flies.

The Fulanis also stole power in Central African Republic until they went into full-gear revolution. (You may have heard of the C.A.R treatment). They have wreaked havoc in Niger and Northern Cameroun. Recently they tried to invade Ghana but were stopped in 2020. You can bet they will regroup. Also their movements for example, ISWAP, from the name, indicates to you that their mission sweeps across regions and zones of the entire Africa.

So while there are crises like the TIV/ Idoma you make mention of, these are just petty crises that have once occured in many parts of the world. But the Fulanis, on the other hand, what they have for you is complete conquest! They are worlds apart and I hope -- and sincerely hope within my heart of hearts that you are not a fulani individual I'm having this discussion with... cos it will be futile.

Thank you.

Hence, from your choice of differentiating the Tiv Idoma clashes with the Fulanis. My brother, it's still the same reality in human affairs. A pursuit after an interest, as like the Romans, the British, the U.S.A had and still spill blood for conquest in pursuit of their agenda.

My point is, trying to narrow what is happening in Southern Kaduna to a political party for politics sake and not digging into the past is just childish. Do a case study on Zango Kataf crisis.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by diadem10: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2022
One thing I know is everyone will account for their atrocities on the judgment Day. You can't kill people in their ancestral land yet escape judgment.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Dshocker(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkindness:
El-rufai and northern Muslims have killed half of southern Kaduna Christians, mostly kachia local government, jamaa, kwoi, kafanchan, kajuru ad few places around kagarko local government. It's a systematic ethnic cleansing here.

You didn't include Zangon Kataf
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by delpee(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Speechless! cry
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Kaysalas(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
engrchykae:
why do you think the world cares?
The world as you know it only care for whites eg Ukraine.
Arabs and whites have one thing in common.
They both hate Africans
They both enslaved Africans
They wiped off Africans in order to settle whether in Australia and North America or in Egypt, Algeria, Morocco.
It makes no difference.
Now who are fulanis? fulanis are AFRO ASIANS.
Does that ring a bell?
Could you back up the bolded with empirical evidence?
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by ismodiwa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkindness:
El-rufai and northern Muslims have killed half of southern Kaduna Christians, mostly kachia local government, jamaa, kwoi, kafanchan, kajuru ad few places around kagarko local government. It's a systematic ethnic cleansing here.

Senseless
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
BadRadio:
calm down bro

He's right though. If the southern kaduna people don't organize themselves nobody is coming to their aid. Foolanis are absolute cowards. If they know they will also suffer losses in those attacks, trust me, they will stop the madness. I still feel they're being emboldened by Nigerian military.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Simbrixton(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
eagleu:

Half of Kaduna will be a child's play when muslim Muslim ticket wins!

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by RZArecta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
OGIBRA:
Bad and sad situations about what is happening in southern kaduna...
THESE DAVID SEF SHA THEY ALWAYS WAIT FOR CONTROVERSY FOR HIM TO TREND, i guess tinubu issue no gv am money again, na kaduna n el-rufai he won use gt xmas n new year change..
I swear, you can never find any single intelligent agbado urchin cool
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Hence, from your choice of differentiating the Tiv Idoma clashes with the Fulanis. My brother, it's still the same reality in human affairs. A pursuit after an interest, as like the Romans, the British, the U.S.A had and still spill blood for conquest in pursuit of their agenda.

My point is, trying to narrow what is happening in Southern Kaduna to a political party for politics sake and not digging into the past is just childish. Do a case study on Zango Kataf crisis.

And the one happening in Katsina-Ala, Makurdi in Benue state, who's behind that one?

Peter Obi went to Benue a few days ago and saw first hand the atrocity happening, and ure here capping crap. undecided
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by BRIMBRAM: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
JooEeL:

And the one happening in Katsina-Ala, Makurdi in Benue state, who's behind that one?

Peter Obi went to Benue a few days ago and saw first hand the atrocity happening, and ure here capping crap. undecided

grin Lol politics sha.....is their governor a Fulani man too? :
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

U be Fulani man abi wey dey disguise for here? Una think say una smart abi? All una werey, restrict am for north. I feel sorry for them.

But try bring that nonsense come south, especially west, and you are toast.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by dejol88: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
BadRadio:
kindly subscribe and stay in the channel, the documentary drops 6pm today !!!
The evil child that will be born if you have a Muslim Muslim presidents will only be better imagined.

I pity those who thinks it does not matter. Please take a trip to kaduna to have a little idea of what is to happen.

If Muslim Muslim president emerges, Nigeria will never never be the same again. The nepotism, tribalism and religion misunderstanding will widen.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by dejol88: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
One thing I know is everyone will account for their atrocities on the judgment Day. You can't kill people in their ancestral land yet escape judgment.
I agree with your submission!!!

Question is, should we all wait for judgement before we all play our roles in ensuring we don’t watch disaster before it hits us. See they are very huge hardliners in the north that would wish for a Muslim Muslim to emerge to truly push forward their own selfish agenda. I just laughed at those especially from the south who thinks this does not matter.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by diadem10: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
dejol88:

I agree with your submission!!!

Question is, should we all wait for judgement before we all play our roles in ensuring we don’t watch disaster before it hits us. See they are very huge hardliners in the north that would wish for a Muslim Muslim to emerge to truly push forward their own selfish agenda. I just laughed at those especially from the south who thinks this does not matter.

It's not about religion though. It's about Fulani who are killing others in their ancestral land.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Islamic sahel terrorist disguising as gentleman on nairaland.

Una type no hard to find out.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Islamic sahel terrorists that always hide behind internal conflicts of tribes and neighbouring ethnicities to further their own plot. The same way you islamic fulani foolish terrorists joined afonja just to later steal Ilorin.

Una type, 1 million, them no born una well to come try ur sh*t in YORUBA land again. Nwon o ti bi yin da.

E dey form gentleman for nairaland, wan trick people like me. You never reach. cool

YOUR SILLY TAQIYYA IS OVER
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JhyMedex: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2022
JooEeL:

I don't have the papers but I watched it live on a Youtube series video on self-determination so I snapshot some of them but they're scattered on my computer and some are lost.

But I have a link that discusses similar points too. Check this one out, u should enjoy it:

https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4858&context=masters_theses

Lugard placed all of us under the indirect rule of the Sokoto Caliphate which is why the Sultan has over 20 oil wells in the Delta region and the indigenes of that place live in utter squalor.

Heck, even the Ogonis till today have not had a successful oil cleanup.

You can see that one Nigerians are complete slaves on their own lands. But when they want to talk, they will still defend the slavish system... when they don't know their history.

I'm tired of this people and their mass ignorance.

Thanks a lot Bro.. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2022
JhyMedex:

Thanks a lot Bro.. Appreciate

U welcome
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Jerryhare: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
kissdabride:
Yes you are right....Christian have the fear of God & that is y Christian will oveccome every. evil terrorist
Christian rules the world!

Amen we shall overcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.