Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu (20124 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can u imagine so which region is united with southwest?
Successkay12:

South east and south south should try and unite their states/region before dreaming presidency
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Keep deceiving ur self. An accountant that doesn't no whats is statistics. The same people that said 24 hours electricity is not a rocket science and couldn't give us steady light for almost 8 years. Lets achievement of Tinubu when he was a governor. A presidential candidate that can't go a whole day without doing comedy with his speeches.

Is only wicked and selfish people who doesn't want this country to move forward are the one supporting Tinubu.

Agbero and thuggery is never a job and believe me Agbero can never take over Nigeria.
Hussein035:

So, to your abnormal reasoning that man that wear black clothes all the time is productive than JAGABAN. Someone that did not even understand infrastructure and social development.

Do you think at this point we need someone that will be test running his statistics on Nigeria economy, what we need is some who has strategy that has been tested and trusted and is ready to bring smart people into the system to execute the trusted development plans.

We don't need useless statistics, statistics that has made most of us think that after formal education you just start using nice car until we graduated to discover that life is beyond statistical analysis

Obi should rest with his useless and unnecessary data
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
U keep saying trash and justifying injustice and hatred. Well i don't have anything to say cus is the same Tinubu group that was calling Osibanjo a betrayal cus he was exercising his constitutional right trying to be a president.
I really don't have anything to tell Tinubu supporters and am sure the educated youths i know and associate with can't vote for Tinubu is only the Agberos and thugs are the one supporting him. U need to think well last ladt na una go suffer more.
omonnakoda:
Even if Every single Yoruba man votes for Obi or any other Ibo candidate. He won't win
It is bad market
Face the bitter reality

Life is a mirror that does not lie

Ibos are only being reciprocated their attitude and behaviour to others

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

That is where the problem is

If Presidency is zoned to the South it has to go to SW or SS
That is the fault of NO ONE BUT the Ibos themselves
LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

The Ibos have said ,for me unsurprisingly, if an Ibo cannot have it let Fulani continue. Very emotional words that lack strategic vision which will haunt them in the south for generations. Too proud to humble themselves and negotiate they were issuing threats .We will soon see the outcome but it will not help the Ibo presidency agenda in 2027 or 2031.
Always emotional and incapable of planning for the future
If Fulani have it in 2023 and 2027 and 2031 ONE DAY it will come south again and it won't be SE because of that statement.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by BanyXchi: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Go and crush them na oponu.
One question, what if Nigeria wasn’t created?
What would have been Yoruba’s fate as a nation?
Would we have been looking to form an alliance with other nations?
the problem I have with some BAT supporters, their fixation on this contraption.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
U keep saying trash and justifying injustice and hatred. Well i don't have anything to say cus is the same Tinubu group that was calling Osibanjo a betrayal cus he was exercising his constitutional right trying to be a president.
I really don't have anything to tell Tinubu supporters and am sure the educated youths i know and associate with can't vote for Tinubu is only the Agberos and thugs are the one supporting him. U need to think well last ladt na una go suffer more.
You keep referencing Tinubu? Why talk to ME about Tinubu? What is my business with Tinubu?
What has Tinubu got to do with any of the issues I have raised?
Is that the nature of the APP that you downloaded that you do not have any counter argument that does not include Tinubu?

Try and be logical

Which injustice have I justified
Try to be rational and logical in your response please
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
So Tinubu is not a South west candidate anymore?
omonnakoda:
You keep referencing Tinubu? Why talk to ME about Tinubu? What is my business with Tinubu?
What has Tinubu got to do with any of the issues I have raised?
Is that the nature of the APP that you downloaded that you do not have any counter argument that does not include Tinubu?

Try and be logical

Which injustice have I justified
Try to be rational and logical in your response please
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
So? What is your point?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
So? What is your point? What injustice have I supported? Why are you talking like an illiterate can you express your opinion coherently?

What is your point?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by kingthreat(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
ajl:

It's you and your evil country called Nigeria that will be crushed. A country of people forcefully brought together by a white man and named by white somebody's girlfriend/wife. Is this your Nigeria a nation or just a country of slaves and few enslavers with their master in Europe. You are all just fooling yourselves. Nigeria is not a country brought together by God. It's foundation is faulty and can never work. Your enslavers are using mind control for you all. You really can't see that you are all under captivity. That's why you all want to run out of this your special country. Awon asinwin dede!

Nigeria has remained for 62 years and will remain. If it hurts you, you can hug the nearest transformer.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by kingthreat(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lionnation:
next time you Cry that other people are coming to your region, or ask them to leave for any reason whatsoever may your anus seal up

Ipob scum. Sit at home has tuned your brains to nuts

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ur people castigate Igbos alot and call them all sort of name cus they are doing legitimate business in lagos
omonnakoda:
So? What is your point? What injustice have I supported? Why are you talking like an illiterate can you express your opinion coherently?

What is your point?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Ikpaitid: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
IPOB is for primitive Nzobu Nzobu people, Yoruba people are too sophisticated and too educated to behave like those idiots.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
Ur people castigate Igbos alot and call them all sort of name cus they are doing legitimate business in lagos
That is your point?

that "my people call Ibos names"

You still have not said what INJUSTICE
I support and how I provide that support?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by BanyXchi: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, why are christians this hypocritical?? Already there is no Muslim governor in the whole of South West under a Muslim president administration. What Islamization are you talking about. If Muslims were to really take it up as you guys does, this is christianization agenda already on south west
you should know that clown is ibo and not yoruba.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
just a LG in Lagos will singlehandedly feed your entire barren and unproductive region

The West are the most liberal, enlightened, civilised and sophisticated tribe in sub Sahara Africa

Ndi developers are known refugees whose region is barren and unproductive

They are popularly known for drug trafficking, cannibalism and terrorism

Go to all correctional centres in Nigeria and in diaspora. Ndi developers constitute more than 99% of inmates on death row based on drugs trafficking. Criminality and Ndi developers are like 5&6. They can do anything just to make money. I mean just anything

They even sell off their yam legged and hairy daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage grin grin

Ndi developers will wail for another 8 years as they KNOWN for under Tinubu administration

They are wailing wailers
Ndi chest beater

They will burn their region to ashes under Tinubu government and become a refugee in South West as their ancestors are known for

By that time Nigeria will obviously become a zoo to them grin

That Lagos is the commerce strength of Nigeria and Igbos are 50-60 percent part of it, do your research. Thank you, can’t be arguing with illiterates because of Tinubu.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

That Lagos is the commerce strength of Nigeria and Igbos are 50-60 percent part of it, do your research. Thank you, can’t be arguing with illiterates because of Tinubu.
You are ignorant . Lagos is not just about commerce. That is a very tiny part of Lagos and where you get you 50-60% figure from is very funny

Do you know how much food is brought into and sold in Lagos daily? Where and how are Ibos 50% of that.
Is MTN an Ibo business
You think the food economy of Lagos is a joke? Lagosians must eat every single day. It is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS and you are not significant players in that
You Think Dangote is joking in Lagos?
Nestle, Nigerian Breweries, Guinness, Flour Mills etc These are serious companies doing business SILENTLY in Lagos and you are here making noise

The real strength of Lagos is the Capital Market and the Stock Market as well as manufacturing. Not your container and warehouse economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, why are christians this hypocritical?? Already there is no Muslim governor in the whole of South West under a Muslim president administration. What Islamization are you talking about. If Muslims were to really take it up as you guys does, this is christianization agenda already on south west
I should address this because I am not a Christian. Are Muslims less hypocritical than Christians?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by basybasy: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-tolerate-another-ipob-in-yorubaland-akeredolu/
Anybody that agitate for Odua will be crossed. Now that Presidency is smiling to the Southwest. We don't want Odua Oooo
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
I should address this because I am not a Christian. Are Muslims less hypocritical than Christians?

That would be a question for another day, let's iron out the one calling out Islamization agenda in a region that has no single Muslim governor. I doubt if we have up to three states that has Muslim deputy governor.

What could be more hypocritical than that??

It is safe to say no single Muslim governor in the whole of the southern Nigeria, that's ridiculous for sanity sake and someone still open his mouth to shout Islamization agenda in such region.

This is not just hypocrisy, but daftness and stupidity
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are ignorant . Lagos is not just about commerce. That is a very tiny part of Lagos and where you get you 50-60% figure from is very funny

Do you know how much food is brought into and sold in Lagos daily? Where and how are Ibos 50% of that.
Is MTN an Ibo business
You think the food economy of Lagos is a joke? Lagosians must eat every single day. It is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS and you are not significant players in that
You Think Dangote is joking in Lagos?
Nestle, Nigerian Breweries, Guinness, Flour Mills etc These are serious companies doing business SILENTLY in Lagos and you are here making noise

The real strength of Lagos is the Capital Market and the Stock Market as well as manufacturing. Not your container and warehouse economy.

I said 60% go and confirm. Go to alaba, oyingbo, ladipo, port, etc
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I said 60% go and confirm. Go to alaba, oyingbo, ladipo, port, etc
That is what you know what makes you think the totality of all of that is bigger that the sale of food in Lagos ?
you are just making baseless assumptions
Over 6000 cows are killed in Lagos daily you think it is a joke?
Mature cows cost 300000 or more so we are talking more than 2 billion a day on just cows. That is close to the budget of the entire SE and you are talking rubbish about Ladipo
People eat every day. They do not buy spare parts daily, they do not buy TV daily and it is not only Ibos selling TV in Lagos.

Is that where the bulk of Lagos state IGR or VAT of over one trillion is coming from? From Ladipo? or Alaba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

That would be a question for another day, let's iron out the one calling out Islamization agenda in a region that has no single Muslim governor. I doubt if we have up to three states that has Muslim deputy governor.

What could be more hypocritical than that??

It is safe to say no single Muslim governor in the whole of the southern Nigeria, that's ridiculous for sanity sake and someone still open his mouth to shout Islamization agenda in such region.

This is not just hypocrisy, but daftness and stupidity
Well YOU made the Statement TODAY, so just calling you out.
Christians and Muslims in Nigeria are hypocrites so you have no basis to be calling Christians hypocrites .You are all the same
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu no do drugs ? Hush puppi? Alhaji kazeem of that ikorodu drug house, Tinubu in-laws, Abi na Yoruba drug cartel for South Africa, America Wey we know, who be this one, crime no know tribe.

Even we from warri, it know no crime

That region is one of the pillars of that country you in, commerce strength, business strength, corporate strength, most of the banks are 95% owned by them including the OBI himself.

You wan Dey whine yourself.

Why you think Nigeria no let them go, the china of Nigeria, onitsha is the biggest market in west africa if I am correct and anambra sit two of biggest market in Nigeria, Aba Dey, nnewi Dey, their business strength is what is making PORT THRIVE. They occupy 70-80 percent of Lagos markets. Ladipo, Alaba, ojo etc Name it

You Dey there dey spew thrash.
The Biggest market in West Africa?
Two questions

1. What is the Annual Turnover of Onitsha Market
2. What is the Area of Onitsha Market in square metres?

We want to know what makes Onitsha Market "biggest" whether it is by land mass or the money that they make there?

I really did not know that "big markets" matter. I have never heard of the biggest market in America or the UK or Germany or China but Ibos always like to hype their things why does bigness of market matter?

The biggest market in the world today is online either Amazon or Alibaba and someone is telling us about Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
You're literally too stupid to even insult. Useless bastard and son of a prostitute.

baretalk:

Stupid fool, nowhere in the world is perfect, but talk of marginalization, is a figment of your imagination. So if it's not perfect, the solution for you fools, is to kill each other. Even when you get your dot nation, the self destruction continues.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by greggng: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-tolerate-another-ipob-in-yorubaland-akeredolu/

All I can see is a selfish human being talking .

The country is only important to our corrupt politicians only . Those are the only people that doesn't want change cos of there interest in milking the nation .

As long as bad leadership is the order of the day nobody can stop people from agitating . Is like beating a child and expecting him not to cry .
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
The Biggest market in West Africa?
Two questions

1. What is the Annual Turnover of Onitsha Market
2. What is the Area of Onitsha Market in square metres?

We want to know what makes Onitsha Market "biggest"

Try to Dey do research, just try, no Dey balubalu like your mentor

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Try to Dey do research, just try, no Dey balubalu like your mentor
Simple questions
Can you answer them please
1. what is the area of Onitsha market
2 . What is the annual revenue

Let us establish what you based this claim on is it the area it occupies or the money made there

I do not think those are unreasonable questions
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Simple questions
Can you answer them please
1. what is the area of Onitsha market
2 . What is the annual revenue

Let us establish what you based this claim on is it the area it occupies or the money made there

I do not think those are unreasonable questions

Learn research methodology, no Dey ask foolish questions, I no fit Dey teach or educate grown ups

If you no get enough data, I fit buy for you. But you must learn research methodology. It should be compulsory for all Nigerians.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Learn research methodology, no Dey ask foolish questions, I no fit Dey teach or educate grown ups
YOU made a claim
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
It is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it not he who disagrees to disprove

YOU said Onitsha is largest market

So first we are asking you to clarify; are you talking of land mass or sales revenue?

No one forced you to make that statement

It seems baseless and to be one of those myths transmitted at Christmas village meetings
My job is to highlight to you and the forum that it is a baseless claim

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
YOU made a claim
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
It is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it not he who disagrees to disprove

YOU sai Onitsha is largest market

So first we are asking you to clarify; are you talking of land mass or sales revenue?

No one forced you to make that statement

It seems baseless and to be one of those myths transmitted at Christmas village meetings
My job is to highlight to you and the forum that it is a baseless claim

Guy type ONITSHA MARKET REVENUE FOR GOOGLE, type biggest market in west africa.

Simple, type size. Then abuse me if I am wrong..

Anambra sit two of the biggest market in west africa.

Lagos is smallest state and Igbos are the majority commerce strength of that state.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Guy type ONITSHA MARKET REVENUE FOR GOOGLE, type biggest market in west africa.

Simple, type size. Then abuse me if I am wrong..

Anambra sit two of the biggest market in west africa.

Lagos is smallest state and Igbos are the majority commerce strength of that state.
Just answer the question and stop going round in circles.
YOU made the claim. No one forced YOU

So clarify what you mean is it biggest in Land Mass or Revenue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan / Ansaru Terrorists Using Local Language To Spread Propaganda On Facebook / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.