Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu (20116 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by nnamdi640: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
ajl:

Fulanis, the biblical Phillistines. Their elites know their history. It's only the "muguns" down south that don't have a clue who they are or who they are dealing with. That's why the Fulanis are always killing your leaders that don't blend or corporate with them.
Direct your statement to those cowards.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by onuman: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-tolerate-another-ipob-in-yorubaland-akeredolu/

In gov Akeredolu's hometown, Owo, in Ondo State, 40 Church goers were massacred by those who the IPOB resist association with.
Gov Akeredolu, develop more sense.
We know that Nigeria has favoured you. Sometimes, one wonders how some people like this attained the high position they occupy.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Dade555: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Coolsperm:
No matter what, We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

It's injustice you used "we" speak for yourself.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ajl: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
toprealman:

Awolowo a failure? Come on guys, how can someone that sacrificed all to give you democracy bea failure?
We have to be reasonable here. Zik , Awolowo etc are legends!!!

Awolowo made an error. Let us admit it. He wanted to bring education to a people that don't give a damn about their poor masses. He wanted to be president of Nigeria, a country with Fulanis, who were eternal enemies of his people. The history is there. He had the chance to bring Yoruba out of Nigeria. Just like Tinubu, he wanted a fake One Nigeria. Nigeria is not the work of the hand of God.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
ednut1:
many African countries have changed their names. Did it lead to development
Some even divided, it didn't change much.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by babajero(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
The Yorubas are well educated and civilized to embark or adopt the most primitive, barbaric and self destruct approach of the Ipob in any of their quest.
IPOB don't have yoruba time, that duty belongs to fulani terrorists, and they are still coming again for yorubas.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by honor4me: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
We don’t want people who are being sponsored to destroy our heritage. Ofcouse justice and equity must prevail all over. The born to rule mentality must definitely be stopped. And that is why those who are calling for another Northerner to succeed Buhari are the real enemies of themselves. Because even Akeredolu would not mind to join the self agitation groups if another Northerner should succeed Buhari. There must be justified equity in our national politics
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

In gov Akeredolu's hometown, Owo, in Ondo State, 40 Church goers were massacred by those who the IPOB resist association with.
Gov Akeredolu, develop more sense.
We know that Nigeria has favoured you. Sometimes, one wonders how some people like this attained the high position they occupy.
How many have been killed by ipob and ESN in south east?

You fools are running from your own shadows.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by obioma69w: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
TozoTozo...
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by babajero(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos can keep decieving yourself

We the real Yorubas don’t care about your madness
don't worry fulanis are coming, you will tell that to them.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by onuman: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
ajl:

Awolowo made an error. Let us admit it. He wanted to bring education to a people that don't give a damn about their poor masses. He wanted to be president of Nigeria, a country with Fulanis, who were eternal enemies of his people. The history is there. He had the chance to bring Yoruba out of Nigeria. Just like Tinubu, he wanted a fake One Nigeria. Nigeria is not the work of the hand of God.

In Europe, nearly every country is made of single ethnic group. Oyibo understands that country of different ethnic groups is ticket to failure for such a country.
The Akeredolus of black Africa feign ignorance of this in Nigeria. Akeredolu talks about people who shed blood to retain one Nigeria, but never thought of the millions of lives lost due to dysfunctional one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by toprealman: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
ajl:

Merry Christmas brother. All I have this season is love and happiness......no energy for long talks.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by PDJT: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

-You mean how many people have been killed by Nigeria untrained soldiers, police and DSS?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by OriOko88(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
drlateef:
That’s why we have locked the mouth of Sunday Igbho and threw away the padlock. We also destroyed all his juju.
Werey.. How many of you lock his mouth. Online warrior oshi undecided
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
That's why we are voting ObiDatti
We won't allow killer herdsmen too and a Silly Tinubu will come and ask "where are the cows?"
We won't allow an islamization of the SW too.

By the way, how far with the Owo massacre?

Lol, why are christians this hypocritical?? Already there is no Muslim governor in the whole of South West under a Muslim president administration. What Islamization are you talking about. If Muslims were to really take it up as you guys does, this is christianization agenda already on south west
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by occfx: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
aariwa:
If you continue to have leaders that marginalize your people in their own country, ten years from today you might see about 30 different violent groups seeking separation from Nigeria that UN and AU will plead with them to go their separate ways like South Sudan. I remember before 15 years ago we used to overate Nigerian soldiers that no group in Nigeria or Africa can fight Nigeria but today what are we seeing?

Anything not PO at this critical time is self destruction

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Absolutely

Ndi Yoruba are the most liberal and sophisticated tribe in Sahara Africa

They are wiser than that to condone such

They are cowards. I have them here. They can’t face you, they are tricky, cunny, liars and Nigeria biggest snitch, met only one Azeez, Yoruba guy, who even confirmed this, great guy, only him, maybe because he was raised differently
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by LeoDeKing: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Absolutely

Ndi Yoruba are the most liberal and sophisticated tribe in Sahara Africa

They are wiser than that to condone such
A month after Tinubu is sworn in, some animals will know that Buhari has been very kind to them.

29 June 2023 is exactly a month after swearing in, we go see am clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by shegz24(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
That's why we are voting ObiDatti
We won't allow killer herdsmen too and a Silly Tinubu will come and ask "where are the cows?"
We won't allow an islamization of the SW too.

By the way, how far with the Owo massacre?
Oga shut up.

IPOB was formed in 2012 by Nnamdi Kanu with Anambra as their HQ.

Obi was still the Governor of Anambra then.

He couldnt do nada
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by onuman: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

IPOB or its ESN don't kill Igbos. Your Islamists sadists set up gangs including some stupid Igbos that kill Igbos.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by chrisblack1234: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Did he address the islamization of Nigeria by the two Muslim crooks.. One sided gov..sit at home and choosing same religion to rule. Country, which is worse
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Firstly, I'm not Igbo.

Secondly, if I had known that I was talking to a confirmed low IQ degenerate of unknown paternity, I wouldn't have wasted my mention on you.

Thirdly, anyone who thinks that this country is perfect is so lost and clueless beyond redemption that they must be condemned as a lost cause. Honestly, a baboon with brain damage will fair better in life than such a born loser.

baretalk:

Independence from what or who actually?
Dumb fool.

You people are being pushed to destruction by your rabid gene, nobody is persecuting or marginalizing no one in Nigeria, it's a product of your evil bad belle that is destroying Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Firstly, I'm not Igbo.

Secondly, if I had known that I was talking to a confirmed low IQ degenerate of unknown paternity, I wouldn't have wasted my mention on you.

Thirdly, anyone who thinks that this country is perfect is so lost and clueless beyond redemption that they must be condemned as a lost cause. Honestly, a baboon with brain damage will fair better in life than such a born loser.

Stupid fool, nowhere in the world is perfect, but talk of marginalization, is a figment of your imagination. So if it's not perfect, the solution for you fools, is to kill each other. Even when you get your dot nation, the self destruction continues.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Elidrisy20: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good of you Mr governor
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ChiabiamaNedum: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
But, must you mention the great IPOB to drive home your point? You can simply say Yorubas won't agitate for seperate nation but will continue to work with Fulanis slaughtering their people in the name of farmers-herders clash as you love to call it. Was Amotekun formed because of IPOB? This is why the great Ohamadike call you guys evil. IPOB is one of the biggest thing that happened to the people of Nigeria because everyone is gradually waking up as IPOB has given them voice of freedom. This is why you even see some groups campaigning for Odua nation. Nigeria is fading away bit by bit. Wether you want it or not it will happen and indigenous people must be free. Thank you IPOB. Plz do not think the killings in the East is by IPOB. Those are the handwork of politicians. But time shall tell.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Successkay12(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
It wickedness and selfishness of any yoruba person to complain and claim that power must shift to South cus is the turn of South and at the same time said it must come to south west cus they are the only region in south even after producing president for 8 years and vice president for another 8 years.

That is really pure wickedness and selfishness. The worst thing is that they are bringing someone that is not fit and qualified to rule the country, someone who has a lot of questions hanging around his neck and they still want to force him to Nigerians is really a pity and very selfish. Assuming the south west candidate is fit and he is the best among others it would have been another thing but he is the worst in everything corruption, drugs related offense, age, family background, education, intelligence and the rest.

I will advise my yoruba brothers and sisters to vote the best candidate from South East cus is the turn of the south and south must present the best president so that things won't get worse more than it is now.

Pls before u attack me read it and judge ur self.
God bless Nigeria
South east and south south should try and unite their states/region before dreaming presidency
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ogatboy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
The Yorubas are well educated and civilized to embark or adopt the most primitive, barbaric and self destruct approach of the Ipob in any of their quest.

Can i join you to laugh, it started but una champion no get mind. Most feaful tribe in Nigeria na .... Just shout heeeey, you go see race. You guys are not well educated, you are just the biggest cowards in Nigeria
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Villa12(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

They are cowards. I have them here. They can’t face you, they are tricky, cunny, liars and Nigeria biggest snitch, met only one Azeez, Yoruba guy, who even confirmed this, great guy, only him, maybe because he was raised differently
At least they aren't known criminal globally. They aren't known for drugs trafficking, cannibalism and terrorism

They aren't refugees grin

They aren't Osu

Their region isn't barren and unproductive

They don't sell their daughters in the name of marriage

They didn't litter all correctional centres like ndi developers

Their ancestor didn't sacrifice over 5 millions of their kinsmen for civil war and ran away fully dressed like woman grin

They don't sit at home every Monday morning

They don't kill their kinsmen and burn their barren region on a daily basis just to prove a point

They don't chest beat

I can always go on and on

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
At least they aren't known criminal globally. They aren't known for drugs trafficking, cannibalism and terrorism

They aren't refugees grin

They aren't Osu

Their region isn't barren and unproductive

They don't sell their daughters in the name of marriage

They didn't litter all correctional centres like ndi developers

Their ancestor didn't sacrifice over 5 millions of their kinsmen for civil war and ran away fully dressed like woman grin

They don't sit at home every Monday morning

They don't kill their kinsmen and burn their barren region on a daily basis just to prove a point

They don't chest beat

I can always go on and on

grin grin grin

Tinubu no do drugs ? Hush puppi? Alhaji kazeem of that ikorodu drug house, Tinubu in-laws, Abi na Yoruba drug cartel for South Africa, America Wey we know, who be this one, crime no know tribe.

Even we from warri, it know no crime

That region is one of the pillars of that country you in, commerce strength, business strength, corporate strength, most of the banks are 95% owned by them including the OBI himself.

You wan Dey whine yourself.

Why you think Nigeria no let them go, the china of Nigeria, onitsha is the biggest market in west africa if I am correct and anambra sit two of biggest market in Nigeria, Aba Dey, nnewi Dey, their business strength is what is making PORT THRIVE. They occupy 70-80 percent of Lagos markets. Ladipo, Alaba, ojo etc Name it

You Dey there dey spew thrash.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Villa12(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu no do drugs ? Hush puppi? Alhaji kazeem of that ikorodu drug house, Tinubu in-laws, Abi na Yoruba drug cartel for South Africa, America Wey we know, who be this one, crime no know tribe.

Even we from warri, it know no crime

That region is one of the pillars of that country you in, commerce strength, business strength, corporate strength, most of the banks are 95% owned by them including the OBI himself.

You wan Dey whine yourself.

Why you think Nigeria no let them go, the china of Nigeria, onitsha is the biggest market in west africa if I am correct and anambra sit two of biggest market in Nigeria, Aba Dey, nnewi Dey, their business strength is what is making PORT THRIVE. They occupy 70-80 percent of Lagos markets. Ladipo, Alaba, ojo etc Name it

You Dey there dey spew thrash.
just a LG in Lagos will singlehandedly feed your entire barren and unproductive region

The West are the most liberal, enlightened, civilised and sophisticated tribe in sub Sahara Africa

Ndi developers are known refugees whose region is barren and unproductive

They are popularly known for drug trafficking, cannibalism and terrorism

Go to all correctional centres in Nigeria and in diaspora. Ndi developers constitute more than 99% of inmates on death row based on drugs trafficking. Criminality and Ndi developers are like 5&6. They can do anything just to make money. I mean just anything

They even sell off their yam legged and hairy daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage grin grin

Ndi developers will wail for another 8 years as they KNOWN for under Tinubu administration

They are wailing wailers
Ndi chest beater

They will burn their region to ashes under Tinubu government and become a refugee in South West as their ancestors are known for

By that time Nigeria will obviously become a zoo to them grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ransomed: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Odunayo cannot tame ehinogbe boys not to talk of Owo L.G.A. He is trying to play politics to satisfy Emilokan. Mrs Betty should warn her husband before things become wotowoto for him.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ImperialYoruba: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-tolerate-another-ipob-in-yorubaland-akeredolu/

CHAIRMAN of the South-West Governors’ Forum and Ondo State governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu, has warned those agitating for Oodua Nation to perish the thought, saying many lives have been laid down for the unity of the country.

Nobody sent you to go marry from outside Yorubaland o.

People have a right to demand Yoruba Nation. A million voices of people expressing the future of their land is far powerful than that of one individual protecting his cross ethnic family.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.