Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu (20103 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Just answer the question and stop going round in circles.
YOU made the claim. No one forced YOU

So clarify what you mean is it biggest in Land Mass or Revenue?
Bye illiterate
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by MrColdsweat: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
just a LG in Lagos will singlehandedly feed your entire barren and unproductive region

The West are the most liberal, enlightened, civilised and sophisticated tribe in sub Sahara Africa

Ndi developers are known refugees whose region is barren and unproductive

They are popularly known for drug trafficking, cannibalism and terrorism

Go to all correctional centres in Nigeria and in diaspora. Ndi developers constitute more than 99% of inmates on death row based on drugs trafficking. Criminality and Ndi developers are like 5&6. They can do anything just to make money. I mean just anything

They even sell off their yam legged and hairy daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage grin grin

Ndi developers will wail for another 8 years as they KNOWN for under Tinubu administration

They are wailing wailers
Ndi chest beater

They will burn their region to ashes under Tinubu government and become a refugee in South West as their ancestors are known for

By that time Nigeria will obviously become a zoo to them grin
Are you not sensible enough to know that you can lose potential voters for tinubu with a comment like this?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by omonnakoda: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Bye illiterate
Onye Amaru Akukwo

Answer the question

Onitsha is largest market how?
1. Land mass? what is the area
2. Sales? What is the annual revenue/sales?

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
That's why we are voting ObiDatti
We won't allow killer herdsmen too and a Silly Tinubu will come and ask "where are the cows?"
We won't allow an islamization of the SW too.

By the way, how far with the Owo massacre?
shotup and call your friends in crime from Igbo land to order by stoping sit at home and killing in Igbo land . Talking as if Obi has any major supporters than those Terrorists.

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by asanausana91: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
drlateef:

All your notable pastors have been under the wage bill of Tinubu for many years. They will never leave him now. Go and ask your pastors. Tinubu has been a generous man for many years. You are shortsighted. They know there’s no better candidate than Tinubu.
because of crumbs you are fooling yourself.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Ingocof(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Worst performing governor in South-West.. so so talk, no results

Says someone from Abia state.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Ingocof(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
A4alpha:
IPOB kee you there diot.. just talk to your wannabe IPOB people and resist the urge to masturbate on IPOB or must you mention IPOB to make sense.
Who dash monkey banana.
Rubbish

You are still here displaying your IPOB traits?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ChukwuObe: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
We won't allow killer herdsmen too and a Silly Tinubu will come and ask "where are the cows?"

But you will allow catholicisation of Yoruba land as your Obi did in Anambra where only Catholic faithfuls are good to form his cabinet and no one else
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

So you feel the president or your governors is not doing well, next thing to do, is start killing innocent people?

Did you read where I said the ipob niggas are mere willing tools for self destruct which makes it easy to brainwash them?
If the Govt was a serious one a group like ipob should have been story by now.
If they the govt can't get this ipob nonsense in check,how then can they even contend Boko Haram, Iswap?
This Country became a mere joke under Apc 16 years of disastrous Rule.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

So you feel the president or your governors is not doing well, next thing to do, is start killing innocent people?

Did you read where I said the ipob niggas are mere willing tools for self destruct which makes it easy to brainwash them?
If they the govt can't get this ipob nonsense in check,how then can they even contend Boko Haram, Iswap?
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by okorogodwin4(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
The Yorubas are well educated and civilized to embark or adopt the most primitive, barbaric and self destruct approach of the Ipob in any of their quest.
yaraba musilm criminal

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Onye Amaru Akukwo

Answer the question

Onitsha is largest market how?
1. Land mass? what is the area
2. Sales? What is the annual revenue/sales?

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

I stand with Peter Obi.
Peter Obi has a responsibility to South east, to stop the killings. Are you saying indi Igbo is useless and can't help itself?

If Obi can't galvanize his people to find peace, as a strong stakeholder, then he can't bring peace to troubled regions of Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
You're literally too stupid to even insult. Useless bastard and son of a prostitute.

Son of cannibals, everyone is buying chicken and goats to eat tomorrow, ipob will be feasting on dead bodies. Rabid dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Ikpaitid: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
WibusJaga:

Equity, Justice & Fairness to all Regions /Tribes will automatically put an end to Agitations for Secession.

But where one Region/Tribe has the Born-to-Rule mentality & feel they are the owners of Nigeria, it threatens our Unity & peaceful coexistence.

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Ikpaitid: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Democracy is not done by sharing elective positions or zoning positions,it is done by elections in which the person with the majority votes wins. Why do you think the white South Africans can not become president of South Africa?
Nobody from the South East of Nigeria will ever be president of Nigeria because they will never have the votes or the constitutional requirements or spread to win the presidential election and that's mainly because no other tribe trusts them. That's the bitter truth, the sooner you understand this truth and accept your situation the better for your health.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by aariwa(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

Is your problems the president or your state governors?
Mugu.
typical brain dead tinubu pig..nothing inside brain wasting his time online quoting everybody
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can you see now that the money spent on you by your parents in schools is a waste based on those your comment.
The same Fulani and Yoruba you want to vote for your bloda who diverted state money to his family business are those you're abusing.
That's why you people (though not all of you but majority) are fools. Genesis 12 vs 3
derecho:

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
aariwa:
typical brain dead tinubu pig..nothing inside brain wasting his time online quoting everybody
Your LovePeddler mother can suck my balls, db rabid gene Ipobian fools. Follow Buhari to Daura, flaatinos no sense.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by chriss100: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are ignorant . Lagos is not just about commerce. That is a very tiny part of Lagos and where you get you 50-60% figure from is very funny

Do you know how much food is brought into and sold in Lagos daily? Where and how are Ibos 50% of that.
Is MTN an Ibo business
You think the food economy of Lagos is a joke? Lagosians must eat every single day. It is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS and you are not significant players in that
You Think Dangote is joking in Lagos?
Nestle, Nigerian Breweries, Guinness, Flour Mills etc These are serious companies doing business SILENTLY in Lagos and you are here making noise

The real strength of Lagos is the Capital Market and the Stock Market as well as manufacturing. Not your container and warehouse economy.

Thanks for schooling that chest beating illiterate. These demented vermins are lucky I don’t comment much on nairaland. I like the way you put the facts out there.

They think Lagos economy is all about selling computer, spare parts and Okrika. Lol.

These are some of the indigenous and multinational companies contributing to the growth of Lagos and Nigerian at large, not those illiterate chest beating 2x2 petty traders

Stay blessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by pedologist(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:

Calm down, it's Politics and you're bringing religion into it,
Islamization? Are you serious? Nigeria is secular country even though Muslims are majority, everyone has a right to practice his religion in any Region.
Have you ever heard a Muslim in Nigeria agitating against Christianization of Nigeria?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by chriss100: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
That is what you know what makes you think the totality of all of that is bigger that the sale of food in Lagos ?
you are just making baseless assumptions
Over 6000 cows are killed in Lagos daily you think it is a joke?
Mature cows cost 300000 or more so we are talking more than 2 billion a day on just cows. That is close to the budget of the entire SE and you are talking rubbish about Ladipo
People eat every day. They do not buy spare parts daily, they do not buy TV daily and it is not only Ibos selling TV in Lagos.

Is that where the bulk of Lagos state IGR or VAT of over one trillion is coming from? From Ladipo? or Alaba?

Guy, you just made my day. You’re one of the most intelligent person here. These are types of replies I want to see here. Straight facts!!!

These fools think Lagos IGR is generated from sale of laptops and spare parts. Lol. If that was the case, the barren SE would have been the most developed region because every corner of that region is chocked with shops upon shops all selling laptops, TVs, phones, spare parts and okrika.

That region is an unsightly landmass. Filthy place with garbage strewn both in the middle of major roads and on side walks. What a mess!

I wonder how come the total IGR of the unproductive SE is approximately the same as OGUN state considering all the 2x2 shops suffocating every inch of that barren region? No be by the number of shops jawe na by revenue generated like you alluded to earlier.

Online jumia, konga and FUANI each generate way more than those unsightly markets choking up our blessed region. I can’t wait for the day those disorganized clusterfuck are shut down. The closure of those markets are already in the works. For that reason, I’m glad. Lol

I appreciate your contribution.

Stay blessed

See the most developed region in Nigeria. Lol

https://twitter.com/icaohi/status/1592460910521905152?s=46&t=H1QEMTLm2CeWQQPCuY_FpQ

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601256072798679040?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601250759081091078?s=46&t=rldcv6vwuCIYa3NwYKvM_g

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601208369129275392?s=46&t=yiDSEk18sw2lnp2iRff1sA

https://twitter.com/iamekene_/status/1601136507615870982?s=46&t=nu6O5njMeCxxD9cDyv6kSw

Shit hole region. grin

Tueh

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by pacespot(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
This useless man is indirectly attacking ObiDatti and supporting Tinubu with this statement. Is IPOB the problem of South West right now or Fulani terrorists and boko haram?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

Peter Obi has a responsibility to South east, to stop the killings. Are you saying indi Igbo is useless and can't help itself?

If Obi can't galvanize his people to find peace, as a strong stakeholder, then he can't bring peace to troubled regions of Nigeria.

So who gets to be blamed for the resurrection of a secessionist movement in Tinubu's region?
What did tinubu do to galvanize crime happening in his own region too.
Tinubu has been recently rumored to have a dealing with the bastard Simon Ekperima.
While Obi was Governor,he dealth so much with this secessionist issue that evil people began to raise propaganda that he was killing them.
Tinubu has no business contesting for any post in Nigeria bcus he already told the World that He does not believe in One Nigeria undecided
You want to blame Obi for the failings of this useless clueless govt undecided
So who takes the blame for Boko Haram, Iswap and killer heardmen??
Let's just put it on Peter Obi since it makes us sleep well grin
I can bet you are amongst the people who have dedicated their whole existence to doing Tribal banters and hate on this forum,bcus una dey always sound somehow undecided

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

So who gets to be blamed for the resurrection of a secessionist movement in Tinubu's region?
What did tinubu do to galvanize crime happening in his own region too.
Tinubu has been recently rumored to have a dealing with the bastard Simon Ekperima.
While Obi was Governor,he dealth so much with this secessionist issue that evil people began to raise propaganda that he was killing them.
Tinubu has no business contesting for any post in Nigeria bcus he already told the World that He doesn't not believe in One Nigeria undecided
You want to blame Obi for the failings of this useless clueless govt undecided
So who takes the blame for Boko Haram, Iswap and killer heardmen??
Let's just put it on Peter Obi since it makes us sleep well grin
I can bet you are amongst the people who have dedicated their who existence to doing Tribal banters and hate on this forum undecided
Mumu no secessionist movement here, igoho got no support from yorubas because they know his plan will lead them to death and destruction, but you dumb rabid pigs follow people like fools, Ojukwu led 2million of you to death, Kanu has killed more than a thousand, and still counting. I don't see yorubas singing worshipping foolish men like igbos do "Nlamdi Kanu is another savior" grin
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

Mumu no secessionist movement here, igoho got no support from yorubas because they know his plan will lead them to death and destruction, but you dumb rabid pigs follow people like fools, Ojukwu led 2million of you to death, Kanu has killed more than a thousand, and still counting. I don't see yorubas singing worshipping foolish men like igbos do "Nlamdi Kanu is another savior" grin

Hahaha hahaha the Foolish boy don switch to him real sef grin yes bring it all out it's in you,you are destined to do this Igbo vs Yoruba gbasgbos na the thing wey your maker create you for be dis ooo grin
If you like Fool Yourself from now to eternity,you are not more Yoruba than Igboho and his millions of supporters both home and abroad, bloody bandit mentality don finish your life pkatapkata grin
I no dey follow una do una mumu Tribal hate and gbasgbos oo,you know your fellow ipob Urchins wey you dey follow destroy your life with hate and bigotry for here,ayam not doing that,my own na to tell you personally and directly se as a person,I no care about your Tribe,as a person,you be very FOOLISH boy wey dey use him hand destroy him life.
Shun Tribal hate and bigotry,it makes one sound mentally unstable grin

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hahaha hahaha the Foolish boy don switch to him real sef grin yes bring it all out it's in you,you are destined to do this Igbo vs Yoruba gbasgbos na the thing wey your maker create you for be dis ooo grin
If you like Fool Yourself from now to eternity,you are not more Yoruba than Igboho and his millions of supporters both home and abroad, bloody bandit mentality don finish your life pkatapkata grin
I no dey follow una do una mumu Tribal hate and gbasgbos oo,you know your fellow ipob Urchins wey you dey follow destroy your life with hate and bigotry for here,ayam not doing that,my own na to tell you personally and directly se as a person,I no care about your Tribe,as a person,you be very FOOLISH boy wey dey use him hand destroy him life.
Shun Tribal hate and bigotry,it makes one sound mentally unstable grin
Igbos are a foolish tribe bent on self destruction, thank God for Nigerian army, saving you fools from yourselves. From Ohaneze to massob to Ipob terrorists all dumb.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by eurogee: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2022
"...opportunity for presidency to come to South — especially Southwest..." like seriously??

Tunder fire you there.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2022
baretalk:

Igbos are a foolish tribe bent on self destruction, thank God for Nigerian army, saving you fools from yourselves. From Ohaneze to massob to Ipob terrorists all dumb.

Still begging me to help you do what gives your soul joy right grin I am still not doing grin
Forget Igbo,even if to say your own family get their own country, you go still get reasons to bring Hate, Bigotry and Disunity enter their midst bcus normal normal na your Destiny be that,Hate is why you exist grin
Na one kind mumu destiny you just carry come this Life sha grin

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by baretalk: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

Still begging me to help you do what gives your soul joy right grin I am still not doing grin
Forget Igbo,even if to say your own family get their own country, you go still get reasons to bring Hate, Bigotry and Disunity enter their midst bcus normal normal na your Destiny be that,Hate is why you exist grin
Na one kind mumu destiny you just carry come this Life sha grin
Your god kanu is in the zoo cage. Rabid dogs Ipobians grin
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by ablejesus26(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2022
baretalk:

Your god kanu is in the zoo cage. Rabid dogs Ipobians grin

Hahaha,let him rot there nah grin
Forget useless ipob, do you like dis your destiny grin
While others are destined to be great in life,your own destiny is to be shouting Igbo and doing Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos grin which kind of rubbish destiny be that one nah grin grin
Your head no just get Oil at all oo grin

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by beyondPen(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Simplythebest:
It wickedness and selfishness of any yoruba person to complain and claim that power must shift to South cus is the turn of South and at the same time said it must come to south west cus they are the only region in south even after producing president for 8 years and vice president for another 8 years.

That is really pure wickedness and selfishness. The worst thing is that they are bringing someone that is not fit and qualified to rule the country, someone who has a lot of questions hanging around his neck and they still want to force him to Nigerians is really a pity and very selfish. Assuming the south west candidate is fit and he is the best among others it would have been another thing but he is the worst in everything corruption, drugs related offense, age, family background, education, intelligence and the rest.

I will advise my yoruba brothers and sisters to vote the best candidate from South East cus is the turn of the south and south must present the best president so that things won't get worse more than it is now.

Pls before u attack me read it and judge ur self.
God bless Nigeria

So you want us to vote for your obi after spoiling everything with your own mouths, hands, actions and hatred for other regions.

Does it work like that?

Igbos lost it with us since the day you went to Lagos and want to drag the state with us. Shows you are not to be trusted.

For other regions to back you up, you must first of all make peace with them and with yourselves to get their trust and support else decades to come no igbo man will ever smell that sit and its the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.