Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu (20118 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Oga merry Christmas and pls stop talking trash today being Christmas.

Few people like u are the once throwing stones in a glass house and when the stonr break the glass u will turn around to cry.

I don't have to join issue with u cus we all no who are the betrayal what u guys did to Jonathan am sure u are enjoying the APC government.

Even Osibanjo was not left out cus he wanted to exercise his fundamental human right we understand what some of u guys did to him and the names u called him so why should i join issues with u?

You need to stop talking trash especially on Christmas days trying to justify injustice and evil.

Enjoy ur Christmas and have change of mind.
beyondPen:

So you want us to vote for your obi after spoiling everything with your own mouths, hands, actions and hatred for other regions.

Does it work like that?

Igbos lost it with us since the day you went to Lagos and want to drag the state with us. Shows you are not to be trusted.

For other regions to back you up, you must first of all make peace with them and with yourselves to get their trust and support else decades to come no igbo man will ever smell that sit and its the fact.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2022
drlateef:

Tinubu has not tamed IPOB and he wants to tame killer herdsmen!!! You are truly a wise
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by drlateef: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2022
asanausana91:
because of crumbs you are fooling yourself.

I don’t eat crumbs. I am comfortable and I don’t need anyone to bribe me.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by aariwa(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
baretalk:

Your LovePeddler mother can suck my balls, db rabid gene Ipobian fools. Follow Buhari to Daura, flaatinos no sense.
useless Yoruba Muslim pig. Glad to know your mother na ashawo. Follow your ashawo mother go sell Agbado and agbo for mosque before hunger kill una as you Dey type with wretched fingers
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by beyondPen(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Simplythebest:
Oga merry Christmas and pls stop talking trash today being Christmas.

Few people like u are the once throwing stones in a glass house and when the stonr break the glass u will turn around to cry.

I don't have to join issue with u cus we all no who are the betrayal what u guys did to Jonathan am sure u are enjoying the APC government.

Even Osibanjo was not left out cus he wanted to exercise his fundamental human right we understand what some of u guys did to him and the names u called him so why should i join issues with u?

You need to stop talking trash especially on Christmas days trying to justify injustice and evil.

Enjoy ur Christmas and have change of mind.

Though we like to hold our leaders to their responsibility and demand competency from them unlike you easterners. But We still respect them and if whenever in the future osibanjo push himself for the presidency we will align just as we are for Asiwaju.

And for Jonathan, we dont regret voting him out. He betrayed us after we voted him in and looked the other way. If he still bring out his ugly head for presidency we will show him shege until he gets our trust back.

And if you dont know we are gaining from the APC government with Infrastructures and Asiwaju is gonna do more not only in the west but in naija as a whole.

Until igbos learn how politics is been played.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by beyondPen(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
beyondPen:

Though we like to hold our leaders to their responsibilities and demand competency from them unlike you easterners. But We still respect them and if whenever in the future osibanjo pushes himself for the presidency we will align just as we are for Asiwaju.

And for Jonathan, we dont regret voting him out. He betrayed us after we voted him in and looked the other way. If he still bring out his ugly head for presidency we will show him shege until he gets our trust back.

And if you dont know we are gaining from the APC government with Infrastructures and Asiwaju is gonna do more not only in the west but in naija as a whole.

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Which enjoyment and gain are u gaining from APC government, kidnapping o daily bases, Massacre at ondo Iwo Ondo. Am sure u are buying fuel N50 while Igbos and south south are buying it N800 or u are buying fuel N60 while Igbos and south south people are buying it N600.

Southern Kaduna massacre u can never condemn it cus APC is in power.

U will support Osibanjo again after calling him all sort of names and a betrayal nawoooo.

Please stop supporting evil. Stop stopping evil. Stop supporting evil cus a Yoruba man is in involved stop it.
beyondPen:

Though we like to hold our leaders to their responsibility and demand competency from them unlike you easterners. But We still respect them and if whenever in the future osibanjo push himself for the presidency we will align just as we are for Asiwaju.

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Successkay12(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Simplythebest:
Can u imagine so which region is united with southwest?
Give d phone to your parents
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Eyaaa pele
Successkay12:

Give d phone to your parents
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by beyondPen(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Simplythebest:
Which enjoyment and gain are u gaining from APC government, kidnapping o daily bases, Massacre at ondo Iwo Ondo. Am sure u are buying fuel N50 while Igbos and south south are buying it N800 or u are buying fuel N60 while Igbos and south south people are buying it N600.

Southern Kaduna massacre u can never condemn it cus APC is in power.

U will support Osibanjo again after calling him all sort of names and a betrayal nawoooo.

Please stop supporting evil. Stop stopping evil. Stop supporting evil cus a Yoruba man is in involved stop it.

When Asiwaju become the president, he will correct the wrongs which has been done.
Yoruba leaders always put Nigeria back in order.

And in regards to osibanjo, i wonder where you get the info of his people calling him names. Yorubas have never attack osibanjo so where did you get the info? Ehn omo ina

If its evil to support our own them we will do the evil 10times over.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu by Simplythebest: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
So u believe everything is wrong and who brought the wrong person to power or who help the wrong person to into power.

Does it mean that u lie alot or what. How many Osibanjo poster with a betrayal posted by Tinubu supporters pls stop lieing.

I won't reply to u again cus u have exposed ur self as a lier and someone he will never say the truth.
Merry Christmas.

U won't see me reply u anymore.
beyondPen:

When Asiwaju become the president, he will correct the wrongs which has been done.
Yoruba leaders always put Nigeria back in order.

And in regards to osibanjo, i wonder where you get the info of his people calling him names. Yorubas have never attack osibanjo so where did you get the info? Ehn omo ina

If its evil to support our own them we will do the evil 10times over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / Prof Olakunle Odumosu Appointed As NISER DG / Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.