Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. (40942 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by HardMirror(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
All these small boys come to nairaland to feel themselves. In reality, they feel like shit and are shit especially after fornicating with some random broad.
most of these so called small boys have more value than your entire family. It is a fact you can take to the bank. Leave them to enjoy their life, no be them say make you broke.

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Tzar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simp! Quality time bawo?
No be prostitute? So because there is possible free fvck, he should become an idiot?
The poster is a real man! Not manipulated by the offer of pvssy!
BluntTheApostle:

Anyhow girl?

And yet you spent some quality time with her. What is wrong with hosting her on Christmas day?

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Sirchiboy: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfahaAbia:

I don't doubt your story tho. Since this month of December I have met over 12 girls. All of them visited my house and refused leaving. I'm 41 and divorced. This ladies are all between 22-26 years of age. It's really sad that little girls that should be attracted to men there age prefer men my age
Uncle why did you divorce your wife?
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by EvilRampage(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigCowHornn:
@EvilRampage
You be bad guy. Like how old was she?
Na real mata grin Around 21~24
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by judedwriter(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

I don't condone irresponsible lifestyle. Stop carrying hookups. Hold your body till marriage. Both you and the girl are sinners. Also, your story be like made up one.

All these hookup girls and their customers don't know the repercussions of their 'hookingups' until their cup is over full.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Starz825(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
BritishAirways:
You did well. You don't want a free dish-washer
She was about to be unprofessional with her job description grin

very unprofessional with her JD grin

handshake don dey pass elbow cheesy
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by pemoney(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
All these small boys come to nairaland to feel themselves. In reality, they feel like shit and are shit especially after fornicating with some random broad.

Na small thing dey vex this hookup grils
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Olobashalow: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Please whoever feels the need to do business with this 2 day old moniker try and use a trusted escrow like Cokebar or Wese90. Do not do business directly with him by sending money first.

It's Christmas, guys are hungry. Be safe than sorry

CC: Dominique Tabbaz Mynd44 NLfpmode

Bros I accept na
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Isabi4lov: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:
This girl came over for business, after all done and dusted, she still hang around to charge her phone till 7pm when she decided to go. After 10min she came back that she couldn't get a bike, that she'd be staying till the next morning.
Free bj and banging. Ok no wahala.
Later aunty enter kitchen, carry food, siddon dey watch movie. I told her that i have arranged for a ride for her as early as 7am, she said okay.

This morning, aunty don change dress wear my one of my shirt dey watch music video.
Won't you go back? The ride is on the way. She said i should cancel it that she'd stay till monday and she wont bill me.
Abi this one dey whine me ni. Na your papa huz?

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

For her front i call like five niggas if dem go bang free pvssy and mouth for 2days. Na aunty hissed carry her ataya and before she left, i made sure she wash the plate she used.

I no get time for nonsense.
The truth be say u no get shame ,una two be the same ,if girls wey dey do hook ups stop ,your type go dey rape chickens.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by OriOko88(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thats the common trend these days na,especially among school girls. If dem see three sitter chair with flat screen TV con complete am with dsrv or gotv sub.. Na to dey do osho free remain ooo.. That's wat many of those poly Ibadan girls dey do. Pvssy cheap for Ibadan gan

6 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Story was going well till the final paragraphs.
You're a liar.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by ikay00406(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:
This girl came over for business, after all done and dusted, she still hang around to charge her phone till 7pm when she decided to go. After 10min she came back that she couldn't get a bike, that she'd be staying till the next morning.
Later aunty enter kitchen, carry food, siddon dey watch movie. I told her that i have arranged for a ride for her as early as 7am, she said okay.

This morning, aunty don change dress wear my one of my shirt dey watch music video.
Won't you go back? The ride is on the way. She said i should cancel it that she'd stay till monday and she wont bill me.

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

For her front i call like five niggas if dem go bang free pvssy and mouth for 2days. Na aunty hissed carry her ataya and before she left, i made sure she wash the plate she used.

LOL.. I can relate.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by LoveJesus87(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:

Na for kuramo beach na i meet hanty sha.... But them many there, dem dey find potential customers to spend the xmas and new year with.
ah!!!!!!!!! For beachside ?? Mammy water!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked thank God u no allow am stay ur side, u for see pepper. grin she go just change in the middle of the night to mermaid ur prick go lose weight sharp sharp shocked grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Incrediblekutty(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
See this one? For your mind now u be savage? Muteeewwww

You obviously have been in this show before... Lol
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Neroo22: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
De gal the target somtin she wan loot wen u looseguide

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
See this one? For your mind now u be savage? Muteeewwww

No be only "muteeww".

Na "Mutu Adepoju"!

Why are you pained about the nigga's life? Or are you wishing you were the broad in question?

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nilon: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
ikay00406:

LOL.. I can relate.
short rest or tdb?
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nilon: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
OriOko88:
Thats the common trend these days na,especially among school girls. If dem see three sitter chair with flat screen TV con complete am with dsrv or gotv sub.. Na to dey do osho free remain ooo.. That's wat many of those poly Ibadan girls dey do. Pvssy cheap for Ibadan gan
you get connect for ib make i cum i offload my ogi

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by cliqtips: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:

She said i should cancel it that she'd stay till monday and she wont bill me.
At the bolded, you mean the lady opened her mouth to tell you that she won't bill you ? grin grin grin grin

This people see this hookup thing as a business venture oooo.

Some years later, you go dey hear "my past is my past"

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by LoveJesus87(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Please whoever feels the need to do business with this 2 day old moniker try and use a trusted escrow like Cokebar or Wese90. Do not do business directly with him by sending money first.

It's Christmas, guys are hungry. Be safe than sorry

CC: Dominique Tabbaz Mynd44 NLfpmode
thanks boss
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nilon: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
judedwriter:

All these hookup girls and their customers don't know the repercussions of their 'hookingups' until their cup is over full.
do you have sex at all?
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Boyjaco: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
If she in Lagos give me her number
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by judedwriter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nilon:
do you have sex at all?

Sex is very pleasurable.....

But man, the consequences outside marriage are mind blowing!!
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by sharpwriter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

be double careful what you ask for.
e be like say u nova sweat one bag of water for problem before
cheesy cheesy LMAO... This is the first funny thing I have seen today that got me laughing... One bag of water as sweat... I can imagine such scenario, that's what they call deep sh!t grin

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by ireke(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

I always fear the courage of guys wey fit bring strangers into their personal space. Not my thing. Not my style. They will not even step into my hotel room if I'm staying in the hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Enumerator(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
cheesy
Sunijacks:
Where una dey even see all this kind babes self... push am come my side but she must be slim
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by petertega9(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
oya clap for yourself
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by OLULAW: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerian women and promiscuity will leave any sane person speechless. Visitors to Nigeria are amazed at how cheap sex is amongst Nigerian girls/women, most of whom would open their legs for a few pounds/dollars. Poverty is in deed bad.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by OLULAW: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerian women and promiscuity will leave any sane person speechless. Visitors to Nigeria are amazed at how cheap sex is amongst Nigerian girls/women, most of whom would open their legs for a few pounds/dollars. Poverty is in deed bad.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by VawulenceProMax: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

pass her to me if you are for real
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by superCleanworks(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

cheesy cheesy LMAO... This is the first funny thing I have seen today that got me laughing... One bag of water as sweat... I can imagine such scenario, that's what they call deep sh!t grin

grin yesso when you see men that prefer to bang a babe in the nearest corner or back of the car and let her go immediately, e get reason.

Everything about letting a babe stay in your abode for even 1hour is dangerous.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.