Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. (40872 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by StreetFight: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sunijacks:
Where una dey even see all this kind babes self... push am come my side but she must be slim

My fellow serial fornicator, will you and I make Heaven like this?

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by dnawah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:
This girl came over for business, after all done and dusted, she still hang around to charge her phone till 7pm when she decided to go. After 10min she came back that she couldn't get a bike, that she'd be staying till the next morning.
Free bj and banging. Ok no wahala.
Later aunty enter kitchen, carry food, siddon dey watch movie. I told her that i have arranged for a ride for her as early as 7am, she said okay.

This morning, aunty don change dress wear my one of my shirt dey watch music video.
Won't you go back? The ride is on the way. She said i should cancel it that she'd stay till monday and she wont bill me.
Abi this one dey whine me ni. Na your papa huz?

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

For her front i call like five niggas if dem go bang free pvssy and mouth for 2days. Na aunty hissed carry her ataya and before she left, i made sure she wash the plate she used.

I no get time for nonsense.
hand over naw grin grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by StreetFight: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
All these small boys come to nairaland to feel themselves. In reality, they feel like shit and are shit especially after fornicating with some random broad.

I know you are pained, but it's expected. With time you will get over it.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by StreetFight: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anyhow girl?

And yet you spent some quality time with her. What is wrong with hosting her on Christmas day?

Are you mentally okay?
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by i124k(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
That's just the plain truth
purehustle101:
Guess she wasn't your spec..
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by 3kay945(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If you don't have a problem having sex with a random woman, why should anything else about her bother you? I mean, you know absolutely nothing about the woman, yet you brought her home and had sex with her. And yet, the only thing that bothers you is her being hesitant to leave.

It is like a man who gives a girl blow-job, and then wears a condom to penetrate her. If you have already used your mouth and exposed yourself to all kinds of venereal diseases, why bother about wearing a condom thereafter?

Bros, read what you put up again. Don't you think it's fallacious grin
Read again calmly now.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by stormborn28(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:

The reason why GOD LORD BLESSED THE BLACK MEN WITH BIG PENIS...... HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO BE USELESS/ OCCUPYING SPACE FOR NOTHING ON EARTH SINCE YOU PEOPLE CAN'T ADD IN ANY ADVANCE APART FROM SEX AND REPRODUCTION ADVANCE.

So confusing, but the biggest penis holder in the Guinness World Record is a White Man ...And I don't see him /clans hyping that achievement rather they kept wagging their butts for knowledge, inventions, discovery/developments
I knew you will know the owner of the biggest penis
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by 3kay945(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
stormborn28:

I knew you will know the owner of the biggest penis

grin
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
3kay945:

Bros, read what you put up again. Don't you think it's fallacious grin
Read again calmly now.

I think it would be easier if you pointed out the fallacy already.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Ayodeoba: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
EvilRampage:

Shey you dey whine me ni? It'was on business ground...
And the fact that i even brought her to my house was a mistake on my part.
this is a mistake I made with a random girl,now am regretting everyday
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nilon: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Madups:
Or may be he's trying to tell us that he's a big boy.. He crib is well furnished and all.
simp. You ain't getting the pussy. You will hope till you tire
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nilon: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Raychee:

If not that the morals in the society has degraded, why should engaging in hookup be a bragging topic and even pushed to FP? What's in his crib that other people do not have more?
are you free this coming week. I'm inviting you to my home. No bad intentions

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sunijacks:
Where una dey even see all this kind babes self... push am come my side but she must be slim
Abeg de use en money carry fat gal? Forget kit those big nyashes na waste. Na smell n lazy full their body
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by gScales(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
BritishAirways:
You did well. You don't want a free dish-washer
She was about to be unprofessional with her job description grin

You must be a banker for this your statement, na so Dem dey use am for bank..... lolz
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol. When you're pained, you mentioned people's mom. Why can't you just face him and leave his mom out of this?
Why would I leave his mom out of it? If he respects him mom he won't insult women, he won't call them names imagine the kind of words that come out of the gutter you guys cal mouth here, can u say that Infront of your mother? Am a woman and his mother is also a woman so if he insults me, I will refer it to his mother, if he has respect for his mother he won't insult ladies bc his mother was once a lady.

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Buddha3:

No be only "muteeww".

Na "Mutu Adepoju"!

Why are you pained about the nigga's life? Or are you wishing you were the broad in question?
if you have nothing to say kindly get lost!!!
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by RichAbujaGuy: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Nilon:
have you participated in an orgy b4?

No, not my thing, I sometimes see it on adult websites.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Businessman1986:

Decorum. Decorum.

You need not insult people's mothers. Never let anyone drive you to that point. There is no honour on that path.
Then they should stop insulting ladies, any he goat that insult any lady here is indirectly insulting his mother. That's the simple Truth

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Madups(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Nilon:
simp. You ain't getting the pussy. You will hope till you tire
Which pussy? You are a fool.. A disgrace to adulthood. Look at this iberiberism calling someone a simp. It is your lineage that is and will remain simps. And continue carrying kobo kobo okpo! Now fade away. Fast!
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Thank God u found a way to get rid of her if not u for regret am
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 25, 2022
One day una go carry Mami water undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Sukkyy2010: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who be this? It's funny how u dummies call people names without knowing them. I have a job sir if you have nothing reasonable to say REST!!
No vex he doesn't knew that you have a job that you only do hook up a part time side hustle grin
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by UnproudLife: 3:39am On Dec 25, 2022
AfahaAbia:

They are fine. The older is 14 while the younger one is 10. I'm done with having kids and Im contented. At the moment they are on holidays with my their grand mum(my mother).
Aww, you must have married at a very young age. You said you're 41. I'm 33 and seeing shege in my marriage... A faithful me has already started having affairs outside cuz this lady don frustrate me to d fullest.

Don't believe in divorce if not, I would have left this one since.
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by hylyne(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2022
EvilRampage:
This girl came over for business, after all done and dusted, she still hang around to charge her phone till 7pm when she decided to go. After 10min she came back that she couldn't get a bike, that she'd be staying till the next morning.
Later aunty enter kitchen, carry food, siddon dey watch movie. I told her that i have arranged for a ride for her as early as 7am, she said okay.

This morning, aunty don change dress wear my one of my shirt dey watch music video.
Won't you go back? The ride is on the way. She said i should cancel it that she'd stay till monday and she wont bill me.

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

For her front i call like five niggas if dem go bang free pvssy and mouth for 2days. Na aunty hissed carry her ataya and before she left, i made sure she wash the plate she used.

Don't blame her that much. Most of those hook up girls are really homeless and hungry. So ones they see food and a little bit of comfort, they would trade hook-up for it. I perceive she may have been frustrated into hook-up.

A professional in hookup wouldn't spare 10min after you released, cos she has other customers to attend to. My feeling though..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by ikorodureporta: 5:19am On Dec 25, 2022
EvilRampage:

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

grin cheesy
Don't u need a wife... Abi na the type wey you like cheesy
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by AfahaAbia(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2022
UnproudLife:

Aww, you must have married at a very young age. You said you're 41. I'm 33 and seeing shege in my marriage... A faithful me has already started having affairs outside cuz this lady don frustrate me to d fullest.

Don't believe in divorce if not, I would have left this one since.

So sorry about that. Just try as much as you can to manage the situation most especially if you already have kids. Yes I married very young because I thought it was the right thing to do then and another reason was doing quite well In early career.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Nobodysboo(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Free knacking... Dats if u no get gf
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Feeling fly ontop rubbish attitude and you have nothing to offer in the relationship
EvilRampage:

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by victorazy(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2022
EvilRampage:

Come dey go. No.

Come dey go. No

Lie!!!
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Silentgroper(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why would I leave his mom out of it? If he respects him mom he won't insult women, he won't call them names imagine the kind of words that come out of the gutter you guys cal mouth here, can u say that Infront of your mother? Am a woman and his mother is also a woman so if he insults me, I will refer it to his mother, if he has respect for his mother he won't insult ladies bc his mother was once a lady.
U knw d same will be done to ur father wen u insult men here.. Ur mom wont be exempted too.. Use ur fvcking head...

By the way, what abt our discussion??

1 Like

Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Raychee(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Nilon:
are you free this coming week. I'm inviting you to my home. No bad intentions

Even if I was, i wouldn't be able to come. Thanks for the invite though. Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

No vex he doesn't knew that you have a job that you only do hook up a part time side hustle grin
Am very sure that's what your sister's are doing presently, I never knew oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.