Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2729 Views)

Romanceland Christmas Giveaway / Christmas Giveaway For One Special Nairalander / Free Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by JuniorC: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TheZeezle(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol what are you waiting for? Kill yourself, do you need any suggestions? Lagoon? Poison? These foo-lanis too are pasting accounts. Mumu raise to power of 2

1 Like

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kennyson201: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acc no: 3187396869, Mgbakaogu Augustine Narachukwu, first bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mcklevar: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
God bless you for this selfless act

Gtbank
Oluwasegun Samuel
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Johnson225(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:
This life done tire me, I plan on committing suicide before the new year but before then I want to disburse the money left in my account 600k to as many people possible, rules are
don't preach to me, I've heard it all,
dont beg I don't care what you need the money for]
don't double post accounts, let the money go round

Just post your account number and tell me when you receive the funds. undecided

Deadline is before 31st 2022

Hang on bro!
We plenty wey Dey depressed, but we keeping pushing. You go dey alright finally. Gracias
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:
This life done tire me, I plan on committing suicide before the new year but before then I want to disburse the money left in my account 600k to as many people possible, rules are

3139019651 Johnson first bank

thanks
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LhasaAsp: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:

O456661117 Gtbank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Blunttruth: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:
First bank

First bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Queencess1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:

Opay
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dobnina(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:

The people dropping account details on this thread really suprised me.
People don't even care about their fellow human anymore.
How can people be so heartless and wicked.
Instead of you to convince the OP not to give up, you people are shamelessly dropping account details.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dobnina(f): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:

Op, I am not interested in preaching to you.
I just want to tell you to reconsider.
What you are going through is not something worth killing yourself over.
Before you kill yourself, pls do one thing for me
Kindly visit a general hospital. The accident and emergency ward and see people begging God to live. People fighting for their lives.
So y should you take yours for granted?
By the way, if you kill yourself, you will regret it even in the afterlife. Don't believe in the myth that there is peace after death. Its superstitious.
After death comes Judgement and you will be punished severely for killing yourself.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dobnina(f): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mcklevar:
God bless you for this selfless act

Gtbank
Oluwasegun Samuel
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Which selfless act?
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sam20erry(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
First bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by toolate2fail(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zenith bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Praisepriest: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bros don't kill yourself, I have not eaten since morning. Please help me with my family. 3065970004 first bank

1 Like

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by samiabigail: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wavetasn:

we love you but GOD loves you more

2590099113 eco bank
thank you in advance
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Streetmovement(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ritualist don drop quote, he dey like him time don reach
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danielli70(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Gtbank
Ezebunwo D
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Emilia154(f): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nairaland na cruise abeg��
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Adonispco: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
cool
I wont drop any motivational quote cos I know that the world is already overpopulated so please go ahead and drink sniper;
but if you later change your mind let me receive alert
3110056850 QAB(polaris bamk)
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mohkabir15: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
2087311583 uba bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
dobnina:

The people dropping account details on this thread really suprised me.
People don't even care about their fellow human anymore.
How can people be so heartless and wicked.
Instead of you to convince the OP not to give up, you people are shamelessly dropping account details.

Let him die where necessary.

Same here..... if am about to kill myself
..., never you stop me.

First Bank

The money won't give me joy that lasts for as long as I want.

It is not a curse.

I swear to my corpse...... I have to live anyhow possible till I die..... I don't think there's a reason why we meet on Nairaland.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
dobnina:

Op, I am not interested in preaching to you.
I just want to tell you to reconsider.
What you are going through is not something worth killing yourself over.
Before you kill yourself, pls do one thing for me
Kindly visit a general hospital. The accident and emergency ward and see people begging God to live. People fighting for their lives.
So y should you take yours for granted?
By the way, if you kill yourself, you will regret it even in the afterlife. Don't believe in the myth that there is peace after death. Its superstitious.
After death comes Judgement and you will be punished severely for killing yourself.

Stop this thing you're doing
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by superiorA(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
0689093881 Access bank. No matter what all you need is peace. Only God can give that take your life is not d best. You did not create your self. Your maker knows best go him. He will help you out.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by superiorA(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
0689093881 Access bank. No matter what all you need is peace. Only God can give that takibg your life is not d best. You did not create your self. Your maker knows best go him. He will help you out.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Peskid147: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
0142431233 Gtb
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kenpaly(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Uba 2087482238
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Maro4u(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ona wey dey post account number ona never hear of the new hacking trick... sha make nobody cry later say them debit am I just dey look all of ona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls what is the best style On Bed? I wanna f..k / Do You Like A Guy For Looks, Money or Wits? / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.