Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2702 Views)

Romanceland Christmas Giveaway / Christmas Giveaway For One Special Nairalander / Free Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Benz03: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dnawah(m): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:
This life done tire me, I plan on committing suicide before the new year but before then I want to disburse the money left in my account 600k to as many people possible, rules are
don't preach to me, I've heard it all,
dont beg I don't care what you need the money for]
don't double post accounts, let the money go round

Just post your account number and tell me when you receive the funds. undecided

Deadline is before 31st 2022
zenith Bank 2411591126
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Scarwiz7: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Acct: 0149965298
Account bank GTbank
Account name Samuel olushegun
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by obinna58(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:
This life done tire me, I plan on committing suicide before the new year but before then I want to disburse the money left in my account 600k to as many people possible, rules are

How are going to distribute money to people who gives zero fvk about your life
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by saintol(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2022
These people don't even care about your life. You die, e no concern them. Na make you just send money to their account. Chai! Hope you know that a living dog is better than a dead lion. Just hang around. Things can change for the better. We love you. Don't kill yourself o.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dobnina(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

Op, I know you are still alive and will surely read this:
Can you take 300k out of that money, lodge in a hotel, invite a lady over and enjoy your life.
Take a break from whatever you are going through, go somewhere else with someone you love and have fun.
Forget about your worries for the moment and just live.
You might think you are having it bad in life but other people are going through worse than you and they survived.
Only a coward gives up so man up and don't be a P**sy.

If you still insist on commiting suicide and being a coward, then go ahead.
Hope you rot in the deepest part of hell regretting your actions over and over for being ungrateful for the life given to you.

Create another thread in the family section so your money can go round.
You will get more account details to transfer all your money to.

I am out and unfollowing this thread
Goodluck to you in whatever decision you take after this.

1 Like

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by saheed2325(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

Access
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

2018703647 Kuda bank would be really appreciated
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by businessgirl(f): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

Hi let's chat. My WhatsApp number is in my signature.

I'll share my experience with you. You are not the one that wants to kill yourself. Its something that has taken a hold of your mind to the point it now dictates to you.
It started gradually, in your ignorance and got you to this stage to test how much control it now has over you. Don't let it brag that it has your "mumu button".

I'll share my experience with you. It stole decades of my life. I've never shared it with anyone. I pray this evil thing does not deceive you out of seeking help from its trap.

Check my signature. You'll realise you are not the only one that has access to your mind.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Illegal1(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Dis 1 jst dey catch cruise with people.....
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Salmoneus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sulorog(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gtbank
Thank you in advance.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Burdenbearer: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
FIRST BANK 3177569851
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Das1mama: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

2171721641, ADEJOH SUNDAY, UBA
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by saintHot: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wavetasn:

Zenith Bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wavetasn: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Can only accept 5 more accounts. Obey the rules.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LhasaAsp: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Wavetasn:
Can only accept 5 more accounts. Obey the rules.
0456661117 Gtbank sir
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Coloredsg(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wavetasn:

I hope God changes your mind.
God loves and care about you.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by olamoses75(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wavetasn:

3299459015 FCMB Olalere Mayowa.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nwachitext(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wavetasn:
2252917893. Zenith Bank.

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nwachitext(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
2252917893. Zenith Bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by crytohunter: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
UBA
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by saheed24(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
It will be well
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by saheed24(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
First bank
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jerrykokolet(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
0724077719 access bank
But have a rethink Jesus loves you more
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gorgeous1guy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
😎
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ayo1452: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bro abeg
Palmpay
Ahmad
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Lobos2277: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Olufade solomon ibukun. 3069962717. First bank. You get 600k and you won end ur life? Me way no even get 1k for account. God go fix ur worries. Peace be onto you op.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by christygenius(f): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Wavetasn:

6010677199, Keystone Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / What Amaze U Most In A Woman / Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.