Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? (7301 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by SeaTrade(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Shokoloko:

No worries at all.
I cam not able to post my phone number on nairaland. When you are planning your trip please me an email through my profile and I will share my phone number
Okay no worries,cheers.
Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Bruno3000(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adelaide54:

It apply to all white ladies. Your look is the only thing that matter.
fallacy
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by siofra(f): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Well, my white boyfriend is attracted to me. We are getting married next year, see y'all at my wedding kiss
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by BinamRex: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2022
SeaTrade:
The bottom feeding Caucasian men.
The pot bellied ones with little prospects.
Why else do Nigerian females abroad above 30 stoop as low as coming back home,marry jobless men with their money and relocate them to their bases abroad and bear all expenses if they were so sought after by Caucasians? undecided
So they do this because they don't want whites?
Sorry to bust your bubbles but in the west,Caucasian there no rate African women,happens rarely.
Na for Eastern Europe and all those gypsy starving countries weh them get small chance cos the caucasians there no get level and their women no rate them and are polarised towards western caucasian men.

How can you speak so disparagingly about women from your race? What is wrong with you?
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Londonboyrep(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol most white men are circumcised. Is only in the last 20yrs drs only do it now for medical reasons. So most teenagers actually arent.
Well in my country anyway
in the UK most white men are not circumcised. I went to boarding school and I am certain of what I’m saying.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2023
Adelaide54:

It's true. Your look is the Only thing that matter when it comes to dating a white or an Australian girl. I live in Canada and I've met them all. You can be boring, have very bad character, disrespect her, put her down at every little chances, but just ensure that you're really handsome and she'll stay around

Well I'm a white aussie girl n i agree most girls go 4 looks but that's only initial attraction. If u boring or dnt have a connection most wont stick around. But not all girls are the same everyone has diff tastes diff ideas of attractive or whats attractive to them
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Juoflife1:
I had a cute Australian BF sometime ago,who is originally from New Zealand. In our conversations, he told me that his friends will be jealous of him if he has a black woman. He adores black women and very laid back
guy cheesy

Yep aussie ppl are really laid back chill kinda ppl. We joke n play around alot n most of us have great sense of humour.
N yesssss those kiwi guys (New zealander/mauris) can be cute asf. Usually theyre muscular big guys. We have tons of nz ppl here.
Australia is very multicultural. Most ppl irrelevant of skin tone have heritage from diff countries. There's lotsa Greek n Italians n african ppl aswell as asians tons of asians. Is even getting hard to be in the city n find a fast food store thats not sum typa asian shop. You'll see ppl with Russian heritage middle eastern, Indian etc. Alot of white ppl here have sum sort of foriegn bloodlines. But yeah lotsa mauri ppl and islanders ppl. U guys didnt work out? Over here ppl mostly date who they attracted to or have connection with so yeah it be easy find yourself a man here

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by toujurs: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Mrscarter:

Well I'm a white aussie girl n i agree most girls go 4 looks but that's only initial attraction. If u boring or dnt have a connection most wont stick around. But not all girls are the same everyone has diff tastes diff ideas of attractive or whats attractive to them
Thanks, for educating, that lustful finished man.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
I’m so keen on going overseas for two main reasons.
One, I’m really desperate to check that off my bucket list of things to do before I leave this world, because life’s such a short and precious gift and only a fool will take it for granted and not try to explore every beautiful thing that it has to offer.

The second reason is because I really want to see if white people will find me attractive.

My entire life has been me considered or treated as an attractive person. At first I thought it was my local environment that caused it that if I moved to the highbrow neighborhoods of Nigeria like Abuja or Lagos island people will not notice my existence but I was shocked that even girls I thought would slap me if I approached them where smiling at me, I was now beyond convinced I was attractive to people.

Now I’m curious, if I was in London or New York will those high class elite girls still smile at me?

Well , for those of you folks living overseas , do white people admire you people or are they truly racist and no matter how good you look as a black person they would see you only as a “monkey”

angry
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
I’m so keen on going overseas for two main reasons.
One, I’m really desperate to check that off my bucket list of things to do before I leave this world, because life’s such a short and precious gift and only a fool will take it for granted and not try to explore every beautiful thing that it has to offer.

The second reason is because I really want to see if white people will find me attractive.

My entire life has been me considered or treated as an attractive person. At first I thought it was my local environment that caused it that if I moved to the highbrow neighborhoods of Nigeria like Abuja or Lagos island people will not notice my existence but I was shocked that even girls I thought would slap me if I approached them where smiling at me, I was now beyond convinced I was attractive to people.

Now I’m curious, if I was in London or New York will those high class elite girls still smile at me?

Well , for those of you folks living overseas , do white people admire you people or are they truly racist and no matter how good you look as a black person they would see you only as a “monkey”

brother..u need to shange yor name to tiny brain no brainer.....Am here in london fukkin white babes left right & centre & u there askin dumb question if white people will give u moiney to find love
.....Please stay in nigeria i beg...we dont need yor kind hear!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by CEEguy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
The bottom feeding Caucasian men.
The pot bellied ones with little prospects.
Why else do Nigerian females abroad above 30 stoop as low as coming back home,marry jobless men with their money and relocate them to their bases abroad and bear all expenses if they were so sought after by Caucasians? undecided
So they do this because they don't want whites?
Sorry to bust your bubbles but in the west,Caucasian there no rate African women,happens rarely.
Na for Eastern Europe and all those gypsy starving countries weh them get small chance cos the caucasians there no get level and their women no rate them and are polarised towards western caucasian men.

As a white euro man I can tell you this is simply not true. The reasons are usually completely different.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
CEEguy:

As a white euro man I can tell you this is simply not true. The reasons are usually completely different.
So what are the reasons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) / How Do I Handle This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.