Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? (7303 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by MadeInChina: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2022
brosom:
There are lots of factors that makes people look elsewhere, more especially the Nigeria factor.

Sometimes being a Nigeria is not enough to relax due the system it operate.

Also, staying in Nigeria for far too long without any productivity, good jobs, security and sense of belonging no matter how hard u try is a torment which can make one thing he's curse for life.

Another is the Nigeria leech factor,(naija girls). this whereby u can only get them to love u if ur porket is full to the brim. As a guy who's just starting, no Nigerian girl would like to start with u as 98% of them want already made man. This in particular would make u question the reality of ur existence which will lead u to seek elsewhere..

So my guy, the above mentioned are one of the major reasons people seek to explore elsewhere in the world.
Did you smoke ni? what does this nonsense you typed have to do with the question op asked.

2 Likes

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by sharpwriter(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2022
MadeInChina:
Did you smoke ni? what does this nonsense you typed have to do with the question op asked.
That's how they lose a lot of marks in examinations forming brilliant student.... See as he dey talk off course grin
For hin eyes now, he don talk finish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by bro4u: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
What an interesting topic n conversations, this should be in FP but unfortunately our mods have akamu brain

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2022
BLACK GUYS are HOT CAKES abroad
That I can say because I reside there.
We have seen it countless times.

Meanwhile, among all races of the world, Black Ladies are the least favored when it comes to Marriage, especially the Black Americans because Nagging is their birthright.
So every tribe avoids anything BLACK LADY abroad. Only a few are lucky!

The statistics are out there.
That's the reason Our BLACK SISTERS head to Nigeria when it's time for marriage since that's the only place they can be adored and grabbed.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Wainey:
stop looking down on urself.

An average man will get endless sex with white women in montenegro, they see us as unicorn and adore us far much more than we adore the white colour
Do you resides there?
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by ibkayee(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Compared to their counterparts black men in the diaspora have the least socioeconomic power, little institutional/household power, low social mobility, low representation in academia, high incarceration rates, low employment rates, but somehow they are very attractive to non blacks?

OP, if you’re looking to be fetishised over a stereotype about black men’s alleged sexual prowess you should be fine, unfortunately it’s unlikely that you’ll get the elite babes you’re looking for however. There’s a reason there’s a running joke that when you see a black man with an oyinbo, she’s below standard and probably could not land a ‘big fish’ in her own demographic.

Black people aren’t all the same but as far as optics, they will throw you all in the same box.

Ontop of being black you’re also an immigrant, which may come with its own additional issues lol

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by 13sense: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes, you will be a trophy to eastern European women.

Wealthbrain22:
I’m so keen on going overseas for two main reasons.
One, I’m really desperate to check that off my bucket list of things to do before I leave this world, because life’s such a short and precious gift and only a fool will take it for granted and not try to explore every beautiful thing that it has to offer.

The second reason is because I really want to see if white people will find me attractive.

My entire life has been me considered or treated as an attractive person. At first I thought it was my local environment that caused it that if I moved to the highbrow neighborhoods of Nigeria like Abuja or Lagos island people will not notice my existence but I was shocked that even girls I thought would slap me if I approached them where smiling at me, I was now beyond convinced I was attractive to people.

Now I’m curious, if I was in London or New York will those high class elite girls still smile at me?

Well , for those of you folks living overseas , do white people admire you people or are they truly racist and no matter how good you look as a black person they would see you only as a “monkey”
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
Compared to their counterparts black men in the diaspora have the least socioeconomic power, little institutional/household power, low social mobility, low representation in academia, high incarceration rates, low employment rates, but somehow they are very attractive to non blacks?

OP, if you’re looking to be fetishised over a stereotype about black men’s alleged sexual prowess you should be fine, unfortunately it’s unlikely that you’ll get the elite babes you’re looking for however. There’s a reason there’s a running joke that when you see a black man with an oyinbo, she’s below standard and probably could not land a ‘big fish’ in her own demographic.

Black people aren’t all the same but as far as optics, they will throw you all in the same box.

Ontop of being black you’re also an immigrant, which may come with its own additional issues lol

Best of luck

What nonsense are you talking angry
White women are literally lining up for my glorious gbola. angry

They are willing to give up everything for it

I know this thanks to a series of Jewish IP documentaries.

These historical and factually accurate documents have well paid contractors demonstrating the power the BBC has over white women

Nonsense and ingredients. Vanilla over berries angry

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by ibkayee(f): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What nonsense are you talking angry
White women are literally lining up for my glorious gbola. angry

They are willing to give up everything for it

I know this thanks to a series of Jewish IP documentaries.

These historical and factually accurate documents have well paid contractors demonstrating the power the BBC has over white women

Nonsense and ingredients. Vanilla over berries angry
Lmao yes o, black men are God’s gift to the welfare oyinbo woman and this is an indisputable fact since I saw it on a poll on LoveCupid once grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Wmw7-nEgs
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao yes o, black men are God’s gift to the welfare oyinbo woman and this is an indisputable fact since I saw it on a poll on LoveCupid once grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Wmw7-nEgs

Good lord!

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by ibkayee(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Good lord!

This is what OP has to look forward to grin

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you are not looking like this or close to this as a black man. With a good job or business you cannot get the elite white women. Na single mothers, divorcee, druggies, fatties, jobless white women you go get

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
If you are not looking like this or close to thi :Ps as a black man. With a good job or business you cannot get the elite white women. Na single mothers, divorcee, druggies, fatties, jobless white women you go get
So to get a Nigerian elite woman, you fit resemble monkey and be poor? There is almost no 'elite' woman who would settle for less both in looks and finance. What of the fatty, single mom, jobless naija ladies that get married daily, Isn't it naija men that marry them?

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
onyeadurunujoel:

So to get a Nigerian elite woman, you fit resemble monkey and be poor? There is almost no 'elite' woman who would settle for less both in looks and finance. What of the fatty, single mom, jobless naija ladies that get married daily, Isn't it naija men that marry them?
the op was asking about elite / fine white women hence my response. Women are also same everywhere just small levels of deviations.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
If you are not looking like this or close to this as a black man. With a good job or business you cannot get the elite white women. Na single mothers, divorcee, druggies, fatties, jobless white women you go get
same thing I was saying on first page but they were coming for my head grin,you think white babe will line up for any kind black man

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Creativity22: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I dey laugh you,in other for a black man attract white girls,you have the following

1) good physique (like abs , muscles,you get?)

2) extremely handsome

3) popular

4)rich

don't be deceive by all those fairy tales that white girls don't care about looks or money ,well maybe some ,but women are hypergamous no matter the skin colour.
Number one on your list, can definitely get you lots of sex. Am a living witness
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Creativity22: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shokoloko:

I do not live in the UK but I can tell for certain that a black girl can easily have a long term relationship with a Caucasian person in Canada and European countries outside UK, France and Italy.

She doesn't need to be beautiful, she only needs to be very slim, soft-spoken (she can retain her accent, no need to modify it) and be a little natural (ditch the false eyelashes and hair), she doesn't even need a well-paying job.
African women have good reputation amongst Eastern European men from my findings.
It's that easy.

The major problem is that African women want to be with African men. I keep telling them, you are in the land of another race. It will be difficult to find your own race here - the competition will be stiff. Open your heart to accept other races and you will easily find love.
Hahaha. They are definitely not telling you the truth. The white men are not giving them any attention
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by jamesversion: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:

Best of luck

Beauty and brains. Come lemme marry you. grin
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Shokoloko(f): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Creativity22:

Hahaha. They are definitely not telling you the truth. The white men are not giving them any attention
They are giving them attention. I have eyes to see for myself. In British Columbia and Montreal there is a large community of East European and African (lots of Nigerian) women. Most of the girls in my family are married to Eastern Europeans - the guys are catching up.

One of my colleagues is a Nigerian lady of 46 years. There is this fine, tall Indian doctor interested. She likes him, he likes her. My colleague said no to him, because he isn't African. I was in shock. I said "at 46 years, you are still waiting for an African man"
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by pansophist(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Attraction is something humans can hardly control, and for women, whether they admit it or not, it's the main reason why they accept or reject a guy. Of course, a lady can still be with a man if he ticks other of her boxes, but attraction is really important.

So if you are an attractive dude in Nigeria, then you should have no problem scoring chicks abroad, regardless of color. I used to be very fitness addicted when in college, as in, I was ripped, and my six packs are clear as the sun, and I never had problems dating. I dated both mixed races, white girls, black girls, and only Asians I didn't date because those ones just don't like black men.

And of course, being attractive should not be the only mark on your scorecard, your behaviors and how you carry yourself matter. And she should not feel like you need something from her, because it chases lots of girls away. In the Uk for example, ladies there know that immigrants date for documents, so if they get such vibes from you, it would be hard.

Also, from my experience, in western countries where blacks are a sizable minority is difficult to date the creme de la creme chicks, but in those countries where they are few blacks, the people have no stereotype against you and have never in their culture seen you as inferior (eg the Uk who are colonialist). You will probably be a novelty, and the date will not be hard.

Also, please ignore what someone said up there, that they fetishize black men and see them for sex. That is nonsense. Attraction kicks in for different reasons. Just as a man may be attracted to a woman for her butt, voluptuousness, femininity, etc, is the same way women are attracted to men, and yes, your skin color can be a reason, doesn't mean they fetishize you.

If it is a fetish, then they will not be giving birth to black men's kids, or getting married to them. Of course, there are women who just want to fork a black man for fetish reasons, but I can assure you that the majority of women you meet don't want to sleep with you.

In a nutshell, be fit, that's the number one rule, as in, your six packs should be bright as day. Then you will never have problems dating at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by angelfallz(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Merry Christmas bro.
pansophist:
Attraction is something humans can hardly control, and for women, whether they admit it or not, it's the main reason why they accept or reject a guy. Of course, a lady can still be with a man if he ticks other of her boxes, but attraction is really important.

So if you are an attractive dude in Nigeria, then you should have no problem scoring chicks abroad, regardless of color. I used to be very fitness addicted when in college, as in, I was ripped, and my six packs are clear as the sun, and I never had problems dating. I dated both mixed races, white girls, black girls, and only Asians I didn't date because those ones just don't like black men.

And of course, being attractive should not be the only mark on your scorecard, your behaviors and how you carry yourself matter. And she should not feel like you need something from her, because it chases lots of girls away. In the Uk for example, ladies there know that immigrants date for documents, so if they get such vibes from you, it would be hard.

Also, from my experience, in western countries where blacks are a sizable minority is difficult to date the creme de la creme chicks, but in those countries where they are few blacks, the people have no stereotype against you and have never in their culture seen you as inferior (eg the Uk who are colonialist). You will probably be a novelty, and the date will not be hard.

Also, please ignore what someone said up there, that they fetishize black men and see them for sex. That is nonsense. Attraction kicks in for different reasons. Just as a man may be attracted to a woman for her butt, voluptuousness, femininity, etc, is the same way women are attracted to men, and yes, your skin color can be a reason, doesn't mean they fetishize you.

If it is a fetish, then they will not be giving birth to black men's kids, or getting married to them. Of course, there are women who just want to fork a black man for fetish reasons, but I can assure you that the majority of women you meet don't want to sleep with you.

In a nutshell, be fit, that's the number one rule, as in, your six packs should be bright as day. Then you will never have problems dating at all.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by arthurwillia(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
I’m so keen on going overseas for two main reasons.
One, I’m really desperate to check that off my bucket list of things to do before I leave this world, because life’s such a short and precious gift and only a fool will take it for granted and not try to explore every beautiful thing that it has to offer.

The second reason is because I really want to see if white people will find me attractive.

My entire life has been me considered or treated as an attractive person. At first I thought it was my local environment that caused it that if I moved to the highbrow neighborhoods of Nigeria like Abuja or Lagos island people will not notice my existence but I was shocked that even girls I thought would slap me if I approached them where smiling at me, I was now beyond convinced I was attractive to people.

Now I’m curious, if I was in London or New York will those high class elite girls still smile at me?

Well , for those of you folks living overseas , do white people admire you people or are they truly racist and no matter how good you look as a black person they would see you only as a “monkey”

Lol I’m in uk and trust me they don’t give a damnnn about you.. English girls no send anybody except they just fancy black. The chances of scoring a white beautiful girl as a black guy is very low.. you can get the fat miserable ones sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by arthurwillia(m): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
This is apt the four white woman wey I don lash for here include fatty, married woman but unhappy, single mothers
To score the fresh one you go work hard o
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 2:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Well I'm white n Australian girl. People here have diff variety of taste. Some may find u attractive some may not. Some may do so either way irrelevant of skin colour. Some ppl consider that kinda thing some dont.
Ur looks is just initial attraction. Like first few encounters til u get to know a person n then no matter their looks if that person is irritating or annoying or boring etc youll not feel excitement to c them. It's ur personality ur humour etc that makes ppl wanna keep u around. I personally havent seen much racism towards black ppl here. Ive seen/heard racist remarks towards asians n even greeks etc but its not a regular or common thing. U dont walk around the street n see white ppl yelling out racist stuff or giving racist treatment to other ethnic groups of ppl. Most ppl where i am judge you for who u are. Ofcourse u get the odd wanka who will say some racial slur but is usually probably like a teenager or sum young person n if ppl heard or saw something like that alot of bystanders would say something to the person call am out for being racist. So I'm not saying racism isnt here in australia but isn't like the USA. Australia is very multicultural. Most aussies have diff ethnic groups in their DNA. One aussie person u see up the street may have a Greek parent another may have an Asian parent another may have a new Zealander parent and
Another may have a Russian parent. It's way aussie is built on. It's a big mixture of ethnicities. Plus u see plenty of African ppl here too and we have aboriginals.
I've seen alot of white girls with black husband. I see teen white girls on occasion with teen black bfs. We very laid back ppl n most dont judge on skin colour.
I can only speak for in australia tho.

2 Likes

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 2:55am On Dec 26, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Do white people do this or that...

Choosing a straight answer between those two options will probably be stereotype

White people are ALL not the same

Exactly. We all individual.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 3:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I dey laugh you,in other for a black man attract white girls,you have the following

1) good physique (like abs , muscles,you get?)

2) extremely handsome

3) popular

4)rich

don't be deceive by all those fairy tales that white girls don't care about looks or money ,well maybe some ,but women are hypergamous no matter the skin colour.

Maybe in USA. But where i am most are attracted to u if ur cute (-in their eyes-and that varies from person to person as everyone has diff taste. One girl may think ur sexy asf n the next May find u unattractive) and most girls i know like a man who makes them feel they wanna be around. They like a funny guy a sweet romantic guy a tough guy all in one. Someone they can laugh with n enjoy doing the same things they like Do n we like to talk alot too lol. Have conversations. Could be bout music food travel etc. Anything we find interesting. Everyone's different. Likes diff things. There are some who only date guys with money but I think you'll only find the gold diggers in richer circles. Near every girl I've known they wouldnt/couldnt let a man they arent attracted to touch them let alone date them. So pretty much all girls I know date n marry for love. Is mainly the phillipino girls come to australia to marry 4 money
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2022
ibkayee:

Best of luck

Despite what ppl say. Majority of women do not date or marry a man just for his dikk. And most white women wouldnt date nor marry just for that on any man no matter if hes black or white. Not saying there aren't the odd one here n there who fetish or wanna date a black guy for his dikk but they're very few out of all of us. Is all stereotyping.
What kinda woman would be with a man if they only attracted to his private part lol. What if the guy is ugly or he boring or creepy or mean or anything u not attracted to but he has a big d so u gonna stay with him 24/7 just incase u feel konji comin on hahaha dnt work like that on most ppl who are normal.
Put simply a white girl will date u if she's attracted to u. N that includes ur looks ur sense of humour n if ur romantic or sweet or she finds u interesting etc n a big part of it is how u make her feel.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Londonboyrep:
correct, white men find black women very desirable but this is not reciprocated. 1 of the reasons usually given is that most white guys are not circumcised. I know a lady who asked a white guy to get circumcised before she could get with him. He did, they got married, had kids but are now divorced. The guy was stupendously wealthy.

Lol most white men are circumcised. Is only in the last 20yrs drs only do it now for medical reasons. So most teenagers actually arent.
Well in my country anyway
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Mrscarter(f): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
Mostly fat , ugly and single mothers. Unless you are handsome, classy , with good job and apartment. From the way you sound I doubt you are handsome

Not true. Where i am theres plenty of young black/white couples. Not ugly not rich etc.
Those couples ur referring too they give interacial relationships bad rep. There are all kinds of relationships
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Ballzproblem2: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

Maybe in USA. But where i am most are attracted to u if ur cute (-in their eyes-and that varies from person to person as everyone has diff taste. One girl may think ur sexy asf n the next May find u unattractive) and most girls i know like a man who makes them feel they wanna be around. They like a funny guy a sweet romantic guy a tough guy all in one. Someone they can laugh with n enjoy doing the same things they like Do n we like to talk alot too lol. Have conversations. Could be bout music food travel etc. Anything we find interesting. Everyone's different. Likes diff things. There are some who only date guys with money but I think you'll only find the gold diggers in richer circles. Near every girl I've known they wouldnt/couldnt let a man they arent attracted to touch them let alone date them. So pretty much all girls I know date n marry for love. Is mainly the phillipino girls come to australia to marry 4 money
hmmm thanks for your insight
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Juoflife1(f): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2022
I had a cute Australian BF sometime ago,who is originally from New Zealand. In our conversations, he told me that his friends will be jealous of him if he has a black woman. He adores black women and very laid back
guy cheesy
Mrscarter:

Well I'm white n Australian girl. People here have diff variety of taste. Some may find u attractive some may not. Some may do so either way irrelevant of skin colour. Some ppl consider that kinda thing some dont.
Ur looks is just initial attraction. Like first few encounters til u get to know a person n then no matter their looks if that person is irritating or annoying or boring etc youll not feel excitement to c them. It's ur personality ur humour etc that makes ppl wanna keep u around. I personally havent seen much racism towards black ppl here. Ive seen/heard racist remarks towards asians n even greeks etc but its not a regular or common thing. U dont walk around the street n see white ppl yelling out racist stuff or giving racist treatment to other ethnic groups of ppl. Most ppl where i am judge you for who u are. Ofcourse u get the odd wanka who will say some racial slur but is usually probably like a teenager or sum young person n if ppl heard or saw something like that alot of bystanders would say something to the person call am out for being racist. So I'm not saying racism isnt here in australia but isn't like the USA. Australia is very multicultural. Most aussies have diff ethnic groups in their DNA. One aussie person u see up the street may have a Greek parent another may have an Asian parent another may have a new Zealander parent and
Another may have a Russian parent. It's way aussie is built on. It's a big mixture of ethnicities. Plus u see plenty of African ppl here too and we have aboriginals.
I've seen alot of white girls with black husband. I see teen white girls on occasion with teen black bfs. We very laid back ppl n most dont judge on skin colour.
I can only speak for in australia tho.
Re: Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? by Creativity22: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Shokoloko:

They are giving them attention. I have eyes to see for myself. In British Columbia and Montreal there is a large community of East European and African (lots of Nigerian) women. Most of the girls in my family are married to Eastern Europeans - the guys are catching up.

One of my colleagues is a Nigerian lady of 46 years. There is this fine, tall Indian doctor interested. She likes him, he likes her. My colleague said no to him, because he isn't African. I was in shock. I said "at 46 years, you are still waiting for an African man"
How old is the indian doctor ? Am talking about young, fit, successful caucasians desiring a nigerian woman ? With all there wahala and money consciousness ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’ / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.