Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. (3853 Views)

Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Ikpaitid: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need prayers to be president, he needs votes and real Nigerians who have majority of the votes in Nigeria will give that to him. It will be a landslide victory and there is nothing you can do about it because Simon Ekpa won't even allow you to vote grin grin grin
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by gaby(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

Ẹ kú àgbà sirs... I salute your "anciency" cheesy cheesy

It is a privilege and blessing to get this agba

So many I came into the world with, played, and grew up with, have long been forgotten.

It isn't that I am better or more deserving to still be here than they were, but for God's mercy, grace, and his predestined design for my life.

In a nutshell, he probably isn't done yet with me and needs me for more greater works.

I am ready Lord..
Here I am, life..

Take and use me as you wish for the fulfilment of my life and destiny's purpose and for the betterment of humanity.

I am a gratitude junkie and a core HUMANIST.

HUMANS AND HUMANITY OVER MATERIALISM AND ACCUMULATIONS, EVERY DAY, AND TWICE ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by NNTR: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
You are very correct. You are even talking of Jennifer Maduike what of Gloria Okon whose saga with Dele Giwa led to his assassination by IBB?
I saw IBB reign and I can authoritatively say that the negative effects of his 1985-1993 regime are still felt till today.
Yeah its only millennials who wouldnt know these facts and truth, and will be thinking the reference is about Jagagban

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by BritishAirways: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2022
It will take a lot of violence, bloodshed and lives to break Nigeria free from the shackles the political class has put the country into

1 Like

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by sharpwriter(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2022
gaby:

It is a privilege and blessing to get this agba

So many I came into the world with, played, and grew up with, have long been forgotten.

It isn't that I am better or more deserving to still be here than they were, but for God's mercy, grace, and his predestined design for my life.

In a nutshell, he probably isn't done yet with me and needs me for more greater works.

I am ready Lord..
Here I am, life..

Take and use me as you wish for the fulfilment of my life and destiny's purpose and for the betterment of humanity.

I am a gratitude junkie and a core HUMANIST.

HUMANS AND HUMANITY OVER MATERIALISM AND ACCUMULATIONS, EVERY DAY, AND TWICE ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY PEOPLE.
You have spoken well!
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Adblg0610: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu doesn't believe in jesus, the prayer won't be answered.
Even as a Muslim, it is compulsory for Tinubu to believe in Jesus, as a messenger of God. He has no option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Investigate Naval Chief For Contract Splitting Scam, Coalition Urges Tinubu / If Ojukwu Hadn't Fought In 1967, What Would Have Become Of N/delta Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.