Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums (17208 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
God reward her accordingly...
..and the people she solicited the funds from...10,000 ke...?
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by mrksquare: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2022
sageb:

Tonto Dike is doing good for her community.
@Mrksquare what position do you predict that Tonto Dike and her Party will get at the polls?

Lol!! Mbok refer your question to Atedo Peterside. The poll he carried out should know the position her party will attain during the governorship election.

Meanwhile, merry Christmas to you and yours.
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by exnovio(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Good one
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by XXCASH: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Faber:
For the first time Tonto deceides to be useful to humanity. If Tonto can; you and Me can be useful to humanity too by voting OBIdiently on that day. Can we? Yes we can

No Sir
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by LordEclipse: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
All this clout chasers, 10000 bags nko, bags wey fit no reach 50bags.

Modified: All of you idiots quoting me. The initial post was 10000bags of Rice
How many wey your mama give people??bitter thing
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by Faber(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2022
XXCASH:

No Sir
I am asking human beings not urchins
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by sageb: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2022
mrksquare:

Lol!! Mbok refer your question to Atedo Peterside. The poll he carried out should know the position her party will attain during the governorship election.

Meanwhile, merry Christmas to you and yours.

She is loved in her community, Rumukwuta. so she will win in her community but will lose in the LGA - Obio Akpor.
Merry Christmas to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2022
LordEclipse:
How many wey your mama give people??bitter thing
Yeah am bitter, you piece of shit
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by XXCASH: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Faber:
I am asking human beings not urchins

I'm not voting for BAT anyway

I like PO but won't vote for him for the following reasons
1) This country is too big for him. He struggled to manage Anambra state and wasn't even able to get anyone from his admin to succeed him. Nigeria is certainly too big for him

2) I beginning to believe he is Buhari Pro Max. When a section (or group) in a country is crazy about a candidate and are ready to attack you. Just know you are following the wrong candidate cos they wont subscribe to constructive criticism

So my entire family will vote for Atiku
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by LordEclipse: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Yeah am bitter, you piece of shit
Lol..no one here made you bitter, we're not the reason your family can't afford your own rice
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2022
LordEclipse:
Lol..no one here made you bitter, we're not the reason your family can't afford your own rice

I have enough, even if I decide to eat 5 times daily in 2023, I won't go broke.
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by iyke2frankeze: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2022
At last the single mothers are beginning to accept their position in the society. They should appreciate any man that looks at them.
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
That's great
May God bless her. Amen
Re: 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums by aswani(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good work, Tonto. More news like this from you please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even / Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People / Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.