Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) (42328 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love local dogs. Keep your international dog opinion to yourself.

My Family just Tripled

Adopt an Ekuke today and let's save this breed.

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by muyico(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Congrate! O........

51 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Congrate! O........

Thank you Sir

12 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Beautiful...

Abeg, dash me one na...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by habsydiamond(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Congratulations... its always fascinating to see animals give birth... the young ones are always beautiful.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by smiliyB(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
Congratulations... its always fascinating to see animals give birth... the young ones are always beautiful.
Exactly!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Creamypie(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
My love for animals eh

14 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Akacollins7: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
WAW beautiful, address oooh, at list one bor and possible Pepe soup of ....

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pells1:

I wan yansh you
How much I go pay undecided

Hundred thousand million dollars..

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akacollins7:
WAW beautiful, address oooh, at list one bor and possible Pepe soup of ....

17, bullet bustop, Heaven close.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Pells1: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Serial48:

Hundred thousand million dollars..
One more Saturday for the year to finish
Don't wanna marry ?
Come let me save u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pells1:

One more Saturday for the year to finish
Don't wanna marry ?
Come let me save u undecided

Shift.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Buziness101: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dash me one na, abeg even if na male I no mind... Let's keep the Ekuke flag flying... I just love puppies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Chazzyboy: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Serial48:
I love local dogs.. keep your international dog opinion to yourself.

My Family just Trippled

Adopt an Ekuke today and let's save this breed.
congratulations I want to see them
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats to her and to you.
Your dog looks well taken care of. Bravo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Serial48(f): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Congrats to her and to you.
Your dog looks well taken care of. Bravo

Thanks alot.. I treat her as family.. tick picking, I bathe and make sure she's fed well. Then she returns the favour by guarding the perimeter when I sleep at night even though she's got a bed space in my lobby.. it's all love, this is one Ekuke that I have shown lots of love and she's never forsaked me like my human friends so to say.

Edit:
This dog can hunt on her own. Somedays I return from work to find fresh bush meat somewhere waiting for me mauled and hunted by my dog..

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by ZombieSlayer1: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Serial48:

Thanks alot.. I treat her as family.. tick picking, I bathe and make sure she's fed well. Then she returns the favour by guarding the perimeter when I sleep at night even though she's got a bed space in my lobby.. it's all love, this is one Ekuke that I have shown lots of love and she's never forsaked me like my human friends so to say.

Edit:
This dog can hunt on her own. Somedays I return from work to find fresh bush meat somewhere waiting for me mauled and hunted by my dog..
Wow. Beautiful. I have a caucasian shepherd but I would love to have 1 ekuke. Your location says you're in Lagos, which means you're too far

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:54am On Mar 10
One of this ekuke suppose don ripe today Na Sunday, which one we go use see front grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Cujo007: 4:33pm On Mar 15
Actually, our local dogs are closely related to the Africanwild dogs. The African wild dogs are one ofthemostsuccessful hunters in the wild. I have come to realisethatwhen alone, our local dogs seemto have a timid or scared disposition. But when the are in a pack, they are almost unstoppable.
Well done to you for the love you have shown this dog.
Serial48:

Edit:

26 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16
grin wink

Local dogs are reared for consumption

3 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by tefishy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16
May God protect them from Calabar and Ondo people cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Kilishihunter: 9:01pm On Mar 16
Throwback cause of no new topics or what

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by EmiloCorn: 9:02pm On Mar 16
I've never owned a dog before cry since I was a kid I begged and begged . . . Nothing.

Now that I'm old enough to train one space no dey. sad

I just want to train a dog, any dog . . .

My first dog's name MUST be BINGO cool

be you rott, dubb, cauc, Pitt, EkUkZ etc, male or female grin

I must name you BiNgO kiss

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Northernblood9(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16
Ekuke does not need saving. They will populate Africa if Calabar people go leave them alone

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by providencia(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16
Dna
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Fr33born(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16
She's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Opiosko: 9:03pm On Mar 16
December 2022 thread?
Mod don smoke Kwale loud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by sleek214(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by hopexter(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16
Congratulations to you baba Ibeji cheesy Tomorrow na naming na you no quick talk make we buy asoebi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by AllenSpencer: 9:04pm On Mar 16
If you boil one of those puppies with the right ingredients, and follow up with slow roasting. You will eat all those puppies in a week.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama / I Saw This Dog Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.