Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) (42366 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Ttipsy(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

Thanks alot.. I treat her as family.. tick picking, I bathe and make sure she's fed well. Then she returns the favour by guarding the perimeter when I sleep at night even though she's got a bed space in my lobby.. it's all love, this is one Ekuke that I have shown lots of love and she's never forsaked me like my human friends so to say.

Edit:
This dog can hunt on her own. Somedays I return from work to find fresh bush meat somewhere waiting for me mauled and hunted by my dog..
This dog can hunt on her own. Somedays I return from work to find fresh bush meat somewhere waiting for me mauled and hunted by my dog..

Really?
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Tradepunter2: 10:03pm On Mar 16
Cujo007:
Actually, our local dogs are closely related to the Africanwild dogs. The African wild dogs are one ofthemostsuccessful hunters in the wild. I have come to realisethatwhen alone, our local dogs seemto have a timid or scared disposition. But when the are in a pack, they are almost unstoppable.
Well done to you for the love you have shown this dog.

My brother you are very correct...... The day a pack chased me when I was return from the club.... That was the day I respected them..... I mistakenly entered a gas station, didn't know there were like 9 guarding it..... Omooo I have never ran so fast in my life, even the ekukes were impressed 😁😁😁

12 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Sleekfingers: 10:03pm On Mar 16
Serial48:
I love local dogs. Keep your international dog opinion to yourself.

My Family just Tripled

Adopt an Ekuke today and let's save this breed.

😆😅😆🤣🤣🤣
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Omoawoke: 10:06pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Congratulations

I love your energy
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Scarletjr(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16
Congrats gee he nor easy to breed ekuke this period..Na man u be brr
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:26pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

where is your location, please I want to buy a female one thanks
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16
Some few years ago, I watched on YouTube as a grown up man with thick beard was crying like a baby just because his dog died. I just couldn't understood why back then.

Until I had lived with someone that has a dog, then I realise the blessing dogs are. If humans can love like a dog, the world will be a better place. Hence they are called "man best friend".

Dogs are securities against rats, snakes, livestocks, good for hunting, and just happy to see you. Dogs are always ready to party, and genuinely attached to their owners.

If you have the means, try get a dog. You will experience a different kind of love that will make you wish humans can replicate.

But why are the dog children black when their mother is a different colour? You no go do DNA test like this? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by nedekid: 10:29pm On Mar 16
Business woman..
I hail you.
10 ekuke at 5k each na 50k. Just de supply all the 404 joints around your area. cool
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by haphizz57(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16
Why be say dey always luk beautiful & foreign wen dey are young?
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Googledotcom: 10:36pm On Mar 16
AllenSpencer:
If you boil one of those puppies with the right ingredients, and follow up with slow roasting. You will eat all those puppies in a week.
In developed countries, you should be in Jail for that comment or at least paying fines for animal cruelty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16
It all ends in madam calabar's pot.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by AncientAlien(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16
providencia:
Dna
Her husband fit be black.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by santaclaws: 11:06pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Honestly, if not for inferiority complex and the fact that we don't appreciate our own things, I see no reason why our local breed isn't better than the foreign ones. This Basenji we call Ekuke, it's actually better than foreign breeds.

They're stronger, more resistant to diseases, more intelligent (as in socially aware), good hunters, not too aggressive, can survive on a simple diet or left over foods and they don't have health issues. With basic vaccination, you're good to go... I hope one day, Nigerians start celebrating them.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16
Name one Tinubu send your account I will pay for the naming
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Goodlady(f): 11:16pm On Mar 16
Pells1:

I wan yansh you
How much I go pay undecided
$100m
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Goodlady(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16
AllenSpencer:
If you boil one of those puppies with the right ingredients, and follow up with slow roasting. You will eat all those puppies in a week.
Cannibal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

They are actually fantastic dogs. My first dog was an ekuke an it loved me to death.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Hydronium(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16
Many don't know that this post is from 2022.
I wonder how many pups survived.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Crafteck1: 11:46pm On Mar 16
Blur their faces like celebrities joor

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Connected1: 12:04am On Mar 17
pansophist:
Some few years ago, I watched on YouTube as a grown up man with thick beard was crying like a baby just because his dog died. I just couldn't understood why back then.

Until I had lived with someone that has a dog, then I realise the blessing dogs are. If humans can love like a dog, the world will be a better place. Hence they are called "man best friend".

Dogs are securities against rats, snakes, livestocks, good for hunting, and just happy to see you. Dogs are always ready to party, and genuinely attached to their owners.

If you have the means, try get a dog. You will experience a different kind of love that will make you wish humans can replicate.

But why are the dog children black when their mother is a different colour? You no go do DNA test like this? grin
They are new borns, the colours will transform gradually.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Keji1012(m): 12:09am On Mar 17
Obnoxious2001:
One of this ekuke suppose don ripe today Na Sunday, which one we go use see front grin
people like u fit chop placenta . No be everything person dey chop. Save your younger siblings instead of thinking on how to devour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Keji1012(m): 12:10am On Mar 17
iLoveYouToo:
grin wink

Local dogs are reared for consumption

U dey chop lizard too?
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Keji1012(m): 12:11am On Mar 17
tefishy:
May God protect them from Calabar and Ondo people cheesy
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by lije: 12:24am On Mar 17
Pet dogs re beautiful
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by LockDown69(m): 12:41am On Mar 17
grin
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Rolings: 1:02am On Mar 17
Serial48:

Hundred thousand million dollars..

You too cheap
How about asking Fri a Zillion dollars
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Corroro: 1:16am On Mar 17
Wow, these puppies are beautiful.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Zeus123: 1:54am On Mar 17
How come skin color differs from the bitch.
DNA asap
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Honestey: 1:59am On Mar 17
Where is the venue of the ceremony?
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by FireUpNow(m): 2:24am On Mar 17
habsydiamond:
Congratulations... its always fascinating to see animals give birth... the young ones are always beautiful.

One very interesting thing about female animals giving birth is that they hardly die while giving birth but humans do. I don't know why that is so. Nice one
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Weknowbetter: 3:01am On Mar 17
Who's the father na, they look like the daddy
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Maj196(m): 3:12am On Mar 17
Well I don't like dogs and that thread is from 2022, that's some two years back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama / I Saw This Dog Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.