Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) (42358 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by greypencils: 4:30am On Mar 17
Ladymillion:
Mine never gave birth for 9 years till she died, kept terrorising the males I hooked her up with, RIP Foxy brown
Foxy Brown? Na wa for you o! Una no see better name give am.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Greattha: 6:29am On Mar 17
This is great. Dogs are just fascinating....like all pets.

Congrats.

Serial48:
I love local dogs. Keep your international dog opinion to yourself.

My Family just Tripled

Adopt an Ekuke today and let's save this breed.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by chikason22(m): 7:17am On Mar 17
Serial48:

Thanks alot.. I treat her as family.. tick picking, I bathe and make sure she's fed well. Then she returns the favour by guarding the perimeter when I sleep at night even though she's got a bed space in my lobby.. it's all love, this is one Ekuke that I have shown lots of love and she's never forsaked me like my human friends so to say.

Edit:
This dog can hunt on her own. Somedays I return from work to find fresh bush meat somewhere waiting for me mauled and hunted by my dog..
Fresh rats you mean
😏😏😏
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by jimmynauty: 7:20am On Mar 17
Congrats
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by anyilalaz: 7:25am On Mar 17
The Mod no get sense. What are you guys smoking.... Something that was posted 2022...? Haba, Oga Seun do something.

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by joefelin2345: 7:40am On Mar 17
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Since both politicians & Religion cannot unite us, let preservation of this breed of Ekuke do pls. Let's create a WhatsApp Group for this pls.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:56am On Mar 17
Keji1012:
people like u fit chop placenta . No be everything person dey chop. Save your younger siblings instead of thinking on how to devour them.
Go tell Calabar man that one grin grin

By the way today Na still Sunday shocked
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:01am On Mar 17
How come this topic is making front page

The op has not really been active for quite some time now.

This Na Wetin dey happen for the country and social media.

Look for a. Propaganda to push to keep people busy and definitely cash out grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Chummynoni(m): 8:02am On Mar 17
Ekuke is a good breed depending on how you take care of them. If they are taken care of just the way foreign breed are taken care of, you will see how shiny and beautiful they are. I will buy one when i move to my house, and make it a parlor dog.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Exceed15: 8:18am On Mar 17
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Save which breed? Ekuke can never go into extinction. I just love their aggressiveness and alertness.. their immune system strong die.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by sleekpro(m): 8:20am On Mar 17
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Make we see recent pix na, abi you chop them finish
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:20am On Mar 17
My dog no get name, just whistle e go pop out from somewhere
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Keji1012(m): 8:51am On Mar 17
Obnoxious2001:

Go tell Calabar man that one grin grin

By the way today Na still Sunday shocked

Bad man

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by aalangel(f): 9:23am On Mar 17
Creamypie:
My love for animals eh

I hate animals.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Mar 17
Na who don chop belleful dey rear dogs. Mine is for one purpose only; security.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by ashraf267(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17
fuck419:
I still insist that people who kill dogs for meat are very untrustworthy and can betray their fellow humans for their selfish gains.

A dog accepts its owner with all its life.

There is this dog at my place that bows to welcome me each time i return from work. It's always happy to see me return. No human around give me such welcome.

If any idiot kill that Dog, I will kill that idiot.

Oya now, John Wick. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17
Serial48:

My Family just Tripled

Where do you stay I'll like to come check it out.
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by noblechoco(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17
habsydiamond:
Congratulations... its always fascinating to see animals give birth... the young ones are always beautiful.
Exactly
Before they grow old and become something else
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:30am On Apr 04
noblechoco:

Exactly
Before they grow old and become something else
You no Dey package them well.

I saw one rich man ekuke Omo I love ekuke once.

The thing is Na meat eyes we dey always use look ekuke cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) by productsrules(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama / I Saw This Dog Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.