Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey (1182 Views)

This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey by Uwagood123(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
My mom has never loved me,not even once. Well that I can say since I have grown to feel and reason.

I am always the one at the receiving end, the scapegoat, the victim.

There are times when she will grip me tightly, spank me and hit me profusely with a broom, then she will leave me to drown in the pool of my own tears without an atom of sorry from her. Whose mom does that?

I often ask myself if she takes delight in causing me suffering and agony
I often ask myself if she takes delight in causing me suffering and agony but I’m met with no answers, shivering in my own thoughts and wonders.

Ade! Adeoluwa as she often calls my father in a disrespectful and harshlful tone that can pull off the roof of the archaic one storey building with worn out exteriors and broken Louvre ” come take this your misfortune out of here before I skin him alive” that she says groaning and yelling like father, like son.

Slowly my father would walk towards me his eyes red and bulging out, his hands shaking, you can easily tell his terrified. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/09/04/i-have-become-the-monster-she-made-of-me-and-she-my-prey/

1 Share

Re: I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey by dnawah(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Uwagood123:
My mom has never loved me,not even once. Well that I can say since I have grown to feel and reason.

There are times when she will grip me tightly, spank me and hit me profusely with a broom, then she will leave me to drown in the pool of my own tears without an atom of sorry from her. Whose mom does that?

I often ask myself if she takes delight in causing me suffering and agony but I’m met with no answers, shivering in my own thoughts and wonders.

Ade! Adeoluwa as she often calls my father in a disrespectful and harshlful tone that can pull off the roof of the archaic one storey building with worn out exteriors and broken Louvre ” come take this your misfortune out of here before I skin him alive” that she says groaning and yelling like father, like son.

Slowly my father would walk towards me his eyes red and bulging out, his hands shaking, you can easily tell his terrified. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/09/04/i-have-become-the-monster-she-made-of-me-and-she-my-prey/
bye bye reading grin grin grin
Re: I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey by grommet: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Lol
Re: I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey by Bukola94: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Uwagood123:

did you have the pdf copy of this dtory?

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Women Love About Sex But Are Afraid To Tell You / My GoTV Is Not Working Even After Sub / At What Age Do U Wish To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.