Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? (1308 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
If you know nothing or next to nothing about Microsoft Word (i.e. word processor app), Microsoft Excel (i.e. spreadsheets app) et cetera, then its not going to work. Nvm.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Ok then.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
1. What quality of man did God send to man to deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
2. How does calling mankind from mankind's erring ways back to God deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
3. Did you, from the post above, see the screenshot with two currency coins? (i.e. one is genuine, the other has an error)
4. Do you know how currency coins are mass produced made?
5. If yes, give a summary of how currency coins are mass produced please. Thanks

Ah, wish it is as easy done, like that, if it were the world would be heaven on earth

Good. Looking forward to it

[b]Whereupon, the angel Gabriel having
answered: "And you; what say you that I am?"
Passover, and entered into the borders of Caesarea told him of the sedition which was beginning among the common people, he asked his disciples, saying: "What do men say of me?" They said: and others one of the old prophets." Jesus "Some say that you are Elijah, others Jeremiah, Jesus departed from Jerusalem after the Peter answered: "You are Christ, son of God."

Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked
And he threatened the eleven, saying: "Woe to you If you believe this, for I have won from God a great curse. and Jesus fain to cast away Peter; whereupon the eleven
him, saying: "Begone and depart from me, because reprobate you!" Peter wept and said: "Lord, I have again you say such words, because God would you are the devil and seek to cause me offences curse against those who believe this." And he was but again rebuked him saying: "Beware that never
besought Jesus for him, who cast him not away, spoken foolishly; beseech God that he pardon me."

Then Jesus said: "If our God willed not to show
himself to Moses his servant, nor to Elijah whom God should show himself to this faithless he so loved, nor to any prophet, will you think that generation? But know you not that God has created all things of nothing with one single word, and all men have had their origin out of a piece of God for Peter, the eleven and Peter weeping, and
common folk began to hold concerning him might clay? Now, how shall God have likeness to man?
Woe to those who suffer themselves to be deceived of Satan!" And having said this, Jesus besought God." Afterwards Jesus departed and went into saying: "So be it, so be it, O blessed Lord our Galilee, in order that this vain opinion which the be extinguished.

Chapter 70. Gospel of Barnabas
[/b]
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Chapter 70. Gospel of Barnabas
Gospel of Barnabas?
No wonder.
Have you no idea why Gospel of Barnabas never at any stage made it into the canon ni?

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
Gospel of Barnabas?
No wonder.
Have you no idea why Gospel of Barnabas never at any stage made it into the canon ni?

That Gospel was the Q source!

It contents were parred down, edited, re-edited for you to have the Four Canonical Gospel as you have it now.

I did my own research and the outcome point to the fact that others based their works on it.

If you have time read thru.

The Paarables of Jesus in it made a lot more sense with Jesus explaining them himself. They were no disjointed and lack meanings unlike what we have in the Canons.

Also, the Disciples names did not agree in the Canons! (They are only Twelve)

My research also show that this was the Book Paul was carrying about, paraphrasing Jesus and claiming a revelation.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Dav144(f): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Kobojunkiee: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 People Chasing The Solar Image Of Mary Lose Their Sight. / Explosions At St. Andrew's Military Church, Jaji / Femi Adesina - Why Did God Hide Fatal Crash From Adeboye??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.