Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? (1309 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
NNTR:
You're a Muslim, I dont know how you've taken me to be your Christian friend.
My hand didnt follow the instruction from my brain, which is the reason why it typed Paul, instead of Peter, but hey you got the gist anyway, so thats good

The spirit trying to influence Apostle Peter is the devil, and is who Jesus was reprimanding, just as I earlier advanced

Shows that God is a forgiving God, and would forgive a contrite heart

I reiterate, it doesnt stop the plan and work of God

Not a crime to do, is it?

So you admit the Quran helped itself to the Bible's pass me down

Before coming to what conclusion exactly?

What exactly is the contention here please?

I guess you're mystic Meg, you have a crystal ball. Right?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Oh! Is it safe to assume that you don't like me calling you my christian friend then? Ok.

At no point did the real guy in on that episode of Jesus calling Peter The Devil! Peter being the Devil has to do with his response when he was asked to consider the Master and what he think him of. According to my version of events, he called Jesus the "Son of God" and was earned himself being called the Devil himself.
Do I have a felling that I have encountered you before? Are you Mutteylaf?

I am admitting nothing! The Quran, The Torah, The Vedas, athe Upashinad , the New Testament all make use of verses, storylines common to each other. Are they cribbing from each other? My anwer is No! The God that inspires the writers and personages in the Vedas can do same with with the Writers of the New Testament. To the untrained eyes, it is cribbing t the ones that sees the Handiwork of God in all, it is a continuation of Revelation.

Are you Mutteylaf?
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Janosky:

John 17:1-5, Jesus said yes! God is his Father & Jesus is his Father's son in heaven before Jesus earthly ministry.
Galatians 4:4 & Romans 8:3, Paul also says yes!

Colossians 1:15, first born of every creature.
Yes.
Is first born of every son still a son?
Yes !
Genesis 49:3 & Colossians 1:15 is the word "firstborn" meaning the same thing?

Yes!

All the scriptures you quoted can be taken to mean that Jesus Christ was already God's son before he came to die for human race...so how exactly did that happen? Is it that he was created differently from the average angel?
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Tallesty1:
Where in Genesis?

Genesis 1:1 says that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2022
sonmvayina:
Jesus was a creation of the Roman empire..

There is just God....single..
No mother, son or daughter....

The only person or people that was figuratively referred to as "son of God" is Israel.....

God is the universal consciousnesses personified, not a Jewish man up in the sky or a man who was nailed to a cross....

God is the universal creator.....

Isaiah 45:5

Are you saying the bible is wrong? Cause the new testament is basically Jesus' journey and ministry

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 1:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
There is no such thing as far as God is concerned. Question it all for that is the only way to arrive at His Truth. However, Jesus Christ said it is when you use the understanding you have that more understanding will be given you, meaning if you are simply looking for someone to give you the answer, you will gain nothing in the end. undecided

Okay sir, what does your understanding say about the question posed?
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
Well my beloved Muslim brother friend, the same question Isaac Newton asked, deemed fit to write down why it does fall down and not into space, and so in a rewarded manner, gets the credit for formulating the theory of universal gravity (i.e. universal law of gravitation)

The subject raised by op, isnt about invention, but rather is about exploration (i.e. probing, seeking, searching out, finding out things et cetera), which is what Isaac Newton did

Lessons to learn from Matthew 16:13-15 are:
#1. Dont follow the crowd, lead it. Dont ever let the crowd think for you. Be your own individual and think for yourself.
#2. Be careful when you blindly follow the masses, because often times, the masses are misled and even the 'm' in masses, is silent
#3. Do not imitate or copy what is trending for acceptance. Practice what is authentic
#4. Where there's shouting of general opinion, there's no true knowledge
#5. When you're asked who are you or asked something, and if you don't know or in your own words, cant tell, then the world will, not necessarily, to your advantage, will tell you.
#6. Do not let the opinion of others, define things for you. Define things yourself
#7. Do not let anyone put labels on you. Make your own labels yourself
#8. Jesus is not the opinion of someone who doesnt know Him, who, even, doesnt know Jesus as being God Incarnate.
#9 . Do not let someone dim your light, simply because its shinning in their eyes
#10. No one made a difference, by being like everyone else

As you saw from franugo op's response (i.e. why this kind of complicated response na?), huge amount of groundwork foes required for a complete overhaul of the current impasse besetting op

Firstly, the m in masses isn't silent.
Secondly, do you derive joy from giving seemingly complicated responses?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by franugo(m): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Janosky:

John 17:1-5, Jesus said yes! God is his Father & Jesus is his Father's son in heaven before Jesus earthly ministry.
Galatians 4:4 & Romans 8:3, Paul also says yes!

Colossians 1:15, first born of every creature.
Yes.
Is first born of every son still a son?
Yes !
Genesis 49:3 & Colossians 1:15 is the word "firstborn" meaning the same thing?

Yes!

Colossians talks about Jesus being an image of God, not a son. Kinda like the way Naruto is able to create duplicate versions of himself, so are you saying in essence that Jesus is not the son of God but an image of him?
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:
Any comment is welcome cause it's not clear to me. Was it the selfless act of volunteering to die for humans that made him son of God or did God create him specially, to be his son instead of the way he created normal angels?

In the beginning God created just one spirit being {Proverbs 8:22} afterwards God began instructing this creature to work with God in the creation of all other things {Colossians 1:15-16 compare to Proverbs 8:23-30} this creature serves as evidence that GOD is all wise so it is fittingly called "the wisdom of God" {1Corinthians 1:24 compare to Proverbs 8:1} so after all other things has been created both in heaven and on earth God separated this first creature He made alone as His only begotten Son {John 3:16} out of all other spirit sons of God! Job 38:7

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses if you need further clarification you're free to ask.
Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by sonmvayina(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:

Are you saying the bible is wrong? Cause the new testament is basically Jesus' journey and ministry

The so called new testament is bull shiit
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Oh! Is it safe to assume that you don't like me calling you my christian friend then? Ok.
I've lost count of being called all sorts and manners of varied and colourful names, so, you can call me whatever, you like, that only a delusional mind can imagine, only just know, that, I am not on here, holding brief for Christians

Lukuluku69:
At no point did the real guy in on that episode of Jesus calling Peter The Devil! Peter being the Devil has to do with his response when he was asked to consider the Master and what he think him of. According to my version of events, he called Jesus the "Son of God" and was earned himself being called the Devil himself.
Reproduce here verbatim '... my version of events, he called Jesus the "Son of God" and was earned himself being called the Devil himself ...'

Lukuluku69:
Do I have a felling that I have encountered you before?
If you had, count it, as a blessing and yourself blessed then

Lukuluku69:
Are you Mutteylaf?
Does NNTR spell Mutteylaf

Lukuluku69:
I am admitting nothing!
Stepped on a raw nerve there. Hmm, did we?

Lukuluku69:
The Quran, The Torah, The Vedas, athe Upashinad , the New Testament all make use of verses, storylines common to each other. Are they cribbing from each other? My anwer is No! The God that inspires the writers and personages in the Vedas can do same with with the Writers of the New Testament. To the untrained eyes, it is cribbing t the ones that sees the Handiwork of God in all, it is a continuation of Revelation.
No one has insinuating cribbing my dear beloved Muslim brother friend

The Torah conceals the New Testament, while the New Testament reveals the Torah, hence how both make use of verses, storylines common to each other

You have not denied that the Quran piggybacked on the Torah, so I commend you for your sincerity and honesty

Lukuluku69:
... To the untrained eyes, it is cribbing t the ones that sees the Handiwork of God in all, it is a continuation of Revelation.
1 John 1:3
what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also,
so that you too may have fellowship with us;
and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

1. It is a continuation of Revelation, of exactly what?
2. What exactly, to your knowledge and understanding is being revealed?
3. Coming from an Islamic perspective, what is God's plan of salvation of soul, redemption of soul, reconciliation of souls back to Him, and atonement of sin?
4. How possible have the four in #3 above have been pulled off?

Lukuluku69:
Are you Mutteylaf?
Stop asking me about Mutteylaf, as you're turning it into an obsession, by continually asking about Mutteylaf

Whatever issues you have with Mutteylaf, directly sort it out with with Mutteylaf, and without involving me

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:

But genesis said in the beginning was just God and the world.

Look again. Genesis 1 shows you One Spoke and Another Carried out The Command just as John 1 shows.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:

Colossians talks about Jesus being an image of God, not a son. Kinda like the way Naruto is able to create duplicate versions of himself, so are you saying in essence that Jesus is not the son of God but an image of him?

You ought to know that image here means "Representative" and not form.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:

That guy is truly mad who became mad because of drug addiction and he has not still not recovered from it since. If you oppose him too much you would see that his madness would burst out.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
Lessons to learn from Matthew 16:13-15 are:
#2. Be careful when you blindly follow the masses, because often times, the masses are misled and even the 'm' in masses, is silent

As you saw from franugo op's response (i.e. why this kind of complicated response na?), huge amount of groundwork's required for a complete overhaul of the current impasse besetting op

franugo:
Firstly, the m in masses isn't silent.
The operative keywords used were 'often times'
When the 'm' in masses, goes silent, all you end up seeing and following are asses

franugo:
Secondly, do you derive joy from giving seemingly complicated responses?
Whats complicated to some, or is as clear as mud for some, is crystal clear for others
Complicated is a relative. You decide where you slot.

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
I've lost count of being called all sorts and manners of varied and colourful names, so, you can call me whatever, you like, that only a delusional mind can imagine, only just know, that, I am not on here, holding brief for Christians

Reproduce here verbatim '... my version of events, he called Jesus the "Son of God" and was earned himself being called the Devil himself ...'

If you had, count it, as a blessing and yourself blessed then

Does NNTR spell Mutteylaf

Stepped on a raw nerve there. Hmm, did we?

No one has insinuating cribbing my dear beloved Muslim brother friend

The Torah conceals the New Testament, while the New Testament reveals the Torah, hence how both make use of verses, storylines common to each other

You have not denied that the Quran piggybacked on the Torah, so I commend you for your sincerity and honesty

1 John 1:3
what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also,
so that you too may have fellowship with us;
and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

1. It is a continuation of Revelation, of exactly what?
2. What exactly, to your knowledge and understanding is being revealed?
3. Coming from an Islamic perspective, what is God's plan of salvation of soul, redemption of soul, reconciliation of souls back to Him, and atonement of sin?
4. How possible have the four in #3 above have been pulled off?

Stop asking me about Mutteylaf, as you're turning it into an obsession, by continually asking about Mutteylaf

Whatever issues you have with Mutteylaf, directly sort it out with with Mutteylaf, and without involving me

God's plan for Salvation never changed.

1. Have Faith in Him ( Which leads to worship)

2. Do Deeds of Righteousness. ( Good Deeds to fellow creatures)

Then God guarantees you Salvation

Remember the one that came to question Jesus? Master what can I do to gain salvation? In Jesus answer, there you have salvation and not any fangled ideas of someone taking away what he know not.

I actually gat no issue with anyone, it is just that I noticed a similarity in the way you and that moniker expresses your views. That's all

On Peter being called the Devil himself, of course he got that sobriquet for calling Jesus the "Son of God" which really pissed The Nazarene.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:
But genesis said in the beginning was just God and the world.

Dtruthspeaker:
Look again. Genesis 1 shows you One Spoke and Another Carried out The Command just as John 1 shows.
Yes franugo, in the beginning, was just you, soul, your soul. You are your soul, your soul is who you are.

Your soul didnt have a human bod to start with. It is the ruach aka life force, aka breath of God, that keeps you alive to live on earth on this side of eternity.

You first were a baby, before you became a toddler, before becoming a teenager, before becoming an adult.

You started in the womb, first, as neither male or female, because your sex organ came later

On this thread, your hand and fingers are carrying out thoughts emanating from your heart, processed and formulated from your head (i.e. brain or mind). This is just you, one person doing all these

Capisce? You getting it now?

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
God's plan for Salvation never changed.
My beloved brother, this is exactly why I asked you to please spell out in no uncertain terms, what exactly God's plan for Salvation is. Meaning, looking at it from an Islamic POV, what is God's plan of salvation of soul, redemption of soul, reconciliation of souls back to Him, and atonement of sin?

Lukuluku69:
1. Have Faith in Him ( Which leads to worship)

2. Do Deeds of Righteousness. ( Good Deeds to fellow creatures)

Then God guarantees you Salvation
Really?
1. How exactly is God's plan for Salvation pulled off?
2. What of how redemption of soul?
3. What how reconciliation of souls back to God?
4. What of how atonement of sin?

Lukuluku69:
Remember the one that came to question Jesus? Master what can I do to gain salvation? In Jesus answer, there you have salvation and not any fangled ideas of someone taking away what he know not.
Luke 18:24-27
24Seeing the man’s sadness,c Jesus said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!
25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
26Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”
27But Jesus said, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

You missed from the narrative to referenced, its most important trick, which is found in Luke 18:27 (i.e. What is impossible with man is possible with God, or what is unimaginable with man is imaginable with God). This fact, truth and reality, is where the stumbling block is for most, if not all

Lukuluku69:
I actually gat no issue with anyone, it is just that I noticed a similarity in the way you and that moniker expresses your views. That's all
Great minds think alike, and especially so, because a greater Mind is thinking through them

Lukuluku69:
On Peter being called the Devil himself, of course he got that sobriquet for calling Jesus the "Son of God" which really pissed The Nazarene.
Please I kindly beg you, reproduce here verbatim with scripture '... On Peter being called the Devil himself, of course he got that sobriquet for calling Jesus the "Son of God" which really pissed The Nazarene ...'

1. Did you see the screenshot with two coins? (i.e. one is genuine, the other has an error)
2. Do you know how coins are mass produced made?
3. If yes, give a summary of how coins are mass produced please. Thanks.

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by madegreatbygrace(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
@Franugo,

To start with, what do you understand by “Son of God” ?

Your definition will determine how the conversation will go.

Also, the fella that wrote Jesus called Peter “the devil” obviously has been reading his Bible carelessly.

Jesus used the term “Satan” and not “devil”

There’s a difference

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
My beloved brother, this is exactly why I asked you to please spell out in no uncertain terms, what exactly God's plan for Salvation is. Meaning, looking at it from an Islamic POV, what is God's plan of salvation of soul, redemption of soul, reconciliation of souls back to Him, and atonement of sin?

Really?
1. How exactly is God's plan for Salvation pulled off?
2. What of how redemption of soul?
3. What how reconciliation of souls back to God?
4. What of how atonement of sin?

Luke 18:24-27
24Seeing the man’s sadness,c Jesus said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!
25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
26Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”
27But Jesus said, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

You missed from the narrative to referenced, its most important trick, which is found in Luke 18:27 (i.e. What is impossible with man is possible with God, or what is unimaginable with man is imaginable with God). This fact, truth and reality, is where the stumbling block is for most, if not all

Great minds think alike, and especially so, because a greater Mind is thinking through them

Please I kindly beg you, reproduce here verbatim with scripture '... On Peter being called the Devil himself, of course he got that sobriquet for calling Jesus the "Son of God" which really pissed The Nazarene ...'

1. Did you see the screenshot with two coins? (i.e. one is genuine, the other has an error)
2. Do you know how coins are mass produced made?
3. If yes, give a summary of how coins are mass produced please. Thanks.

God's plan for Salvation still is, He sent Men to call back Man from Man's erring ways back to Him.

As for Sins, own up, seek forgiveness and never return to it. Do this, and you will find God Most Forgiving.

As for our friend Peter, my next post will address when and why he was called Satan by the Nazarene.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
franugo:
Any comment is welcome cause it's not clear to me. Was it the selfless act of volunteering to die for humans that made him son of God or did God create him specially, to be his son instead of the way he created normal angels?

Jesus Christ was the WORD of God before coming to earth. He became the Son of God because He was given birth to through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary as stated in clearly in Luke 1:35.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
God's plan for Salvation still is, He sent Men to call back Man from Man's erring ways back to Him.
1. What quality of man did God send to man to deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
2. How does calling mankind from mankind's erring ways back to God deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
3. Did you, from the post above, see the screenshot with two currency coins? (i.e. one is genuine, the other has an error)
4. Do you know how currency coins are mass produced made?
5. If yes, give a summary of how currency coins are mass produced please. Thanks

Lukuluku69:
As for Sins, own up, seek forgiveness and never return to it. Do this, and you will find God Most Forgiving.
Ah, wish it is as easy done, like that, if it were the world would be heaven on earth

Lukuluku69:
As for our friend Peter, my next post will address when and why he was called Satan by the Nazarene.
Good. Looking forward to it

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Janosky: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Jesus Christ was the WORD of God before coming to earth. He became the Son of God because He was given birth to through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary as stated in clearly in Luke 1:35.
Galatians 4:4.
But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law.

Daniel 3:25,28, that's Jesus Christ the Son of God before his earthly ministry.

Oga,pls find out Bible commentaries on Daniel 3:25,28 grin
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
Spot on. I like.

Janosky:
Galatians 4:4.
But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law.

Daniel 3:25,28, even pagans knew that Jesus Christ was the Son of God before his earthly ministry.

Oga,pls find out Bible commentaries on Daniel 3:25,28 grin
What is the name given to a Being who has the capacity to read and knows what is or was in peoples hearts please (i.e. knows what people are thinking)?

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Janosky: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
Spot on. I like.

What is the name given to a Being who has the capacity to read and knows what is or was in peoples hearts please (i.e. knows what people are thinking)?

Your post is not the point pertaining to this topic.

I don't argue against the holy scriptures.
Galatians 4:4, Romans 8:3, John 17:1-5,24 etc the evidence abounds- the son was a spirit. Christ, God's Son was his Father's son before he lived on earth.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Janosky:
Your post is not the point pertaining to this topic.

I don't argue against the holy scriptures.
Galatians 4:4, Romans 8:3, John 17:1-5,24 etc the evidence abounds- the son was a spirit. Christ, God's Son was his Father's son before he lived on earth.
You were not asked to argue. You were asked an easy, simple, friendly, harmless, question in order to elicit a one word answer from you.

Obviously you find answering the question to be terrifying and so has you scared witless enough to evade giving your answer

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Janosky: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
You were not asked to argue. You were asked an easy, simple, friendly, harmless, question in order to elicit a one word answer from you.

Obviously you find answering the question to be terrifying and so has you scared witless enough to evade giving your answer

Him 3 deities mentors of Nicene Creed says they worship 3 deities or triune persons.

Their mentee says he knows more than his mentors of Nicene Creed.

He worships 3 dispensations.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
1. What quality of man did God send to man to deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
2. How does calling mankind from mankind's erring ways back to God deliver mankind from his sins and the consequence of sin?
3. Did you, from the post above, see the screenshot with two currency coins? (i.e. one is genuine, the other has an error)
4. Do you know how currency coins are mass produced made?
5. If yes, give a summary of how currency coins are mass produced please. Thanks

Ah, wish it is as easy done, like that, if it were the world would be heaven on earth

Good. Looking forward to it

God sent Men He called Prophets, Messengers. Messengers as we all know deliver messages. In this case God's Message to the erring Man, comfort the obidient ones and spell out the consequences of turning a blind eye and acting deaf to God's Message. That message has always been one through the ages. Worship Me, keep my Commandments and do deeds of righteousness.

Every Culture, every Civilization, every Nation have them.

As for there quality, they are called Chosen for a reason. They are Orisas meaning the Chosen. They are not limited to Israel nor to Arabia, or the Hindu Kush nor to the Zoroastrian plain.

Man, any man that belief in God, keep His Commandments and work Righteousness is delivered already. As for the sinful Man, let him forsake his ways and turn a new leaf, the same promise of Salvation is handed out to him or her

Of course I saw the Coins with the image of Mama Charley and of course I can't tell which is genuine and which is fake nether do I know how they are mass produced.
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
God sent Men He called Prophets, Messengers. Messengers as we all know deliver messages. In this case God's Message to the erring Man, comfort the obidient ones and spell out the consequences of turning a blind eye and acting deaf to God's Message. That message has always been one through the ages. Worship Me, keep my Commandments and do deeds of righteousness.

Every Culture, every Civilization, every Nation have them.

As for there quality, they are called Chosen for a reason. They are Orisas meaning the Chosen. They are not limited to Israel nor to Arabia, or the Hindu Kush nor to the Zoroastrian plain.

Man, any man that belief in God, keep His Commandments and work Righteousness is delivered already. As for the sinful Man, let him forsake his ways and turn a new leaf, the same promise of Salvation is handed out to him or her
We'll come back to this lot here later

Lukuluku69:
Of course I saw the Coins with the image of Mama Charley and of course I can't tell which is genuine and which is fake nether do I know how they are mass produced.
I am now showing you below which coin is genuine and which has an error

Now, if you need to mass produce 500,000 flawless pieces of these £2 coins, how would you go about doing it?

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
We'll come back to this lot here later

I am now showing you below which coin genuine and which has an error

Now, if you need to mass produce 500,000 flawless pieces of these £2 coins, how would you go about doing it?

I am afraid I don't know how to go about mass producing the coins you posted.

I won't mind knowing how they do it though...
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
I am afraid I don't know how to go about mass producing the coins you posted.
Nvm, lets try this a different way then

Lukuluku69:
I won't mind knowing how they do it though...
1. How competent are you with computer?
2. Are you computer literate?
3. Are you proficient in using software application (e.g. MS Word, MS excel et cetera)
4. Rate yourself how good you are in using MS Word, MS excel et cetera. Use 1 - 10, where 1 is minimum or poor and 10 is maximum or

Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
NNTR:
Nvm, lets try this a different way then

1. How competent are you with computer?
2. Are you computer literate?
3. Are you proficient in using software application (e.g. MS Word, MS excel et cetera)
4. Rate yourself how good you are in using MS Word, MS excel et cetera. Use 1 - 10, where 1 is minimum or poor and 10 is maximum or

I fail to see how proficient I am with Computers or using software applications gat to do with our discussion. Really, I don't.

But I might be mistaken, so why not go ahead with the genuine coins and fake analogy and see where it lead us?
Re: Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? by NNTR: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:
I fail to see how proficient I am with Computers or using software applications gat to do with our discussion. Really, I don't.

But I might be mistaken, so why not go ahead with the genuine coins and fake analogy and see where it lead us?
If you know nothing or next to nothing about Microsoft Word (i.e. word processor app), Microsoft Excel (i.e. spreadsheets app) et cetera, then its not going to work. Nvm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / Accurate Charecterization Of Yahweh? / Did Pope Resign Over Dossier Linking The Church To 'Gay Network' In The Vatican

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.