Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) (56874 Views)

“god Abeg”: Paul Okoye And New Lover Ivy Rock Matching Outfits As They Jet Out T / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
To born girl dey fear me. 22 yeas old gal dating 42 years old man. Omo

To born girl dey fear you because a 22 years old girl is dating a 42 yrs old man. Both are adults. Not because she raped, killed or robbed anyone. Clap for your superior logic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Creamypie:
my concern is y is it that money is d basis for love from a woman/girl in Nigeria?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's like saying you want to drive a car without fuel, grin that's what keeps their love going until the fuel is shared with another bigger car/truck that consumes more fuel, something they don't like grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ibrahim55(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:
How do you go for another person's leftover Girls. Give it sometime, let's see if you still have butterflies in your tummy after a while.
how is he a left over u can only say the is about if it was a lady not a man ok u might want to read that again and then ponder over it
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibrahim55:
how is he a left over u can only say the is about if it was a lady not a man ok u might want to read that again and then ponder over it
He is a leftover. It's the hypocrisy and double standards for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
wahala brewing.... social media inlaws will come for her soon

I am Lola's online inlaw, so, I'll follow her lead:

Patiently wait for Karma to do her work.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Rickcutie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
both men and women need the red pill.. this one thinks Paul okoye is a good man and she's immune to what happened to Paul's wife.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Softmirror: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
This girl goes by sandy that year for abj I bleeped her for 30k . She looks very sick . Back in the day she was chubby with some meat on her . Fear Nigerian girls oooo

I'm disappointed in Paul if this is the girl he is messing with .

WE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. NA MUMU MAN DEY PAY TO FVCK TOTO. GENERAL SIMP! HABA IN DIS AGE? PERSON STILL DEY PAY TO FVCK?

grin

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibrahim55:

They didn't tell you that paternal sperm DNA is the source material for placental foundation materials?

The older the man, the lower the quality.

Have you forgotten erectile dysfunction so suddenly?

His biological clock is ticking too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by womenareapezz: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Singer Paul Okoye's lover, Ivy, took to her Instastories on Saturday, December 24, to brag about him, IGBERETV reports.

She posted a short video of him and stated that this is no showoff but that he is indeed a good man.

She captioned the video;

https://instagram.com/stories/ivy_zenny/3000475453942375452?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
hope you won't be saying! Don't marry person who don't have sense in the future undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

To born girl dey fear you because a 22 years old girl is dating a 42 yrs old man. Both are adults. Not because she raped, killed or robbed anyone. Clap for your superior logic.
will you date a man 20 years older You and i know he will introduce her to the fast life and later dump her.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by limcar: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
This girl goes by sandy that year for abj I bleeped her for 30k . She looks very sick . Back in the day she was chubby with some meat on her . Fear Nigerian girls oooo

she sabi suck prick?
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by xynerise: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
As long as you spend money on them, you are a good man. No wonder girls flock around Yahoo boys because they see them as Born again Criminal grin

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
will you date a man 20 years older You and i know he will introduce her to the fast life and later dump her.

How is it suddenly a problem to date/marry a man 20 yrs older. Some of your fathers are 10-15 years older than your mothers. Some of them went on to marry younger second wives. Not forgetting that men are polygamous in nature. When did it become a problem please?

Would you marry her if Paul commot hand? Has Ned dumped Regina? Has Razaq Okoya dumped Shade? How do you know he would introduce her to fast life and dump her? Isn’t that the same thing you young guys do? Una own even worse!

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
You dey sleep with pesin husband and you dey call am good person. Okay ooo...you karma shall come in containers

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

How is it suddenly a problem to date/marry a man 20 yrs older. Some of your fathers are 10-15 years older than your mothers. Some of them went on to marry younger second wives. Not forgetting that men are polygamous in nature. When did it become a problem please?

Would you marry her if Paul commot hand? Has Ned dumped Regina? Has Razaq Okoya dumped Shade? How do you know he would introduce her to fast life and dump her? Isn’t that the same thing you young guys do? Una own even worse!
.can shade get premium sex Same with bianca before ojukwu died For ned nwoko just dey watch. To me it is stupidity for a women to marry these older men. Person wey go soon die grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
She won tell us say his first wife didn’t had butterflies in her belly when they started and that 12 years wasn’t enough for her to know the kind of person he is…..He cheated with you on someone and he will do the same for you with someone else!!!
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by toujurs: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Anita really bleeped up, divorcing this paul. Iswear. I don't even understand if women understands what marriage is about, they are always in a hurry to get married, and also in a hurry to sign divorce papers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.
U are correct �. Nigerian girls their only problem is money.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
As long as u you giving.

Stop giving to their request. You go know.

Many Women see in selfishness. They lack the insight to ascertain what true goodness means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
.can shade get premium sex Same with bianca before ojukwu died For ned nwoko just dey watch. To me it is stupidity for a women to marry these older men. Person wey go soon die grin

The ones that married una for premium sex, isn’t that how you guys are sharing the gbola upandan? Abegi! Keep your sex for who need am. Whatever happens to their marriage/relationship is on them. Don’t act like y’all are any better.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Timetravel88: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:

There's nothing wrong there, a successful man has multiple options to choose who to date. You can't build value through hard work only to date a woman who has more body counts than a morgue. Most high value men date younger women.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Singer Paul Okoye's lover, Ivy, took to her Instastories on Saturday, December 24, to brag about him, IGBERETV reports.

She posted a short video of him and stated that this is no showoff but that he is indeed a good man.

She captioned the video;

https://instagram.com/stories/ivy_zenny/3000475453942375452?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Fact.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Timetravel88: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
Anita really bleeped up, divorcing this paul. Iswear. I don't even understand if women understands what marriage is about, they are always in a hurry to get married, and also in a hurry to sign divorce papers

Sadly true, a man like Paul is hard to find. It might take her 3 life times to see someone like that again especially after 3 kids.
Paul can replace her faster than she can

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:

You be the real definition of red piller because you paid 30k to straff kunchas.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Till he catches the house-help off balance again! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by xevove2061: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.

You are a real man!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by crystalpapers(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
He's a good man to you because he's rich and famous Ahhh obirin (Women)..

Is your father not a good man too??

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Lifeless2018: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:

Just 20 years difference

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lifeless2018:

Just 20 years difference
he say just smh
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by riverbird: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
But this babe is fine as fuckkk grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:

Which year did you bleep a 19 year old girl who still lives with her parents? Why are some of you so destructive? You may see this as a joke but whatever you say has consequences. Mynd44 Nlfpmod Seun Mukina2 this comment is obviously false and should not be encouraged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Goodman247: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
Every man with money is a good man

A man without money is a useless man and not a real man
- Nigerian women
grin grin true bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.