Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) (56875 Views)

“god Abeg”: Paul Okoye And New Lover Ivy Rock Matching Outfits As They Jet Out T / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
She's not the quiet type. lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
They should get marry na...
The attention is not catching as I expected.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Her bread is been buttered

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
This girl goes by sandy that year for abj I bleeped her for 30k . She looks very sick . Back in the day she was chubby with some meat on her . Fear Nigerian girls oooo

I'm disappointed in Paul if this is the girl he is messing with .
But Paul is 41 na
Nothing wrong if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
To born girl dey fear me. 22 yeas old gal dating 42 years old man. Omo
And so ??
Bia tunde ednut 1, shotigbo??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enjoy Ivy.

Go girl.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by charlesedu777: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
What else is a good Man.

Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Starz825(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Roboto11:
I don't like girls with masculine looking hands.

My choice though.
Omoo if you touch some gurls hand...he hard like ..fine face-hard palms....but na wetin nature give them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
So why post Peter's pic instead of hers? Or she thinks we can't different between the two? grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.

They don’t even like a good man, as long as you can pay the bills there’s no problem. You’re the best of the best.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Roboto11: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
olisaEze:
Till he catches the house-help off balance again! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
Anita really bleeped up, divorcing this paul. Iswear. I don't even understand if women understands what marriage is about, they are always in a hurry to get married, and also in a hurry to sign divorce papers

Anita is doing alright abroad with her children.
She's also moved on, and has been dating her Oyibo man even b4 Paul announced his own relationship .
She has known Paul for a long time, through poverty and riches and has decided her peace of mind is better than staying married to him.
For a woman to decide to leave everything, especially as she was there through thick and thin, best believe there is a genuine reason.
I believe other than the cheating, he was violent and abusive.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Timetravel88:

Sadly true, a man like Paul is hard to find. It might take her 3 life times to see someone like that again especially after 3 kids.
Paul can replace her faster than she can

Anita is dating a very handsome white man, after 3 kids
She is still very fit and beautiful.
I don't think finding a man to love her and father her children will be a problem.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Pclemenza: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
olisaEze:
Till he catches the house-help off balance again! grin
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Sibbb: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
eyinjuege:

Anita is doing alright abroad with her children.
She's also moved on, and has been dating her Oyibo man even b4 Paul announced his own relationship .
She has known Paul for a long time, through poverty and riches and has decided her peace of mind is better than staying married to him.
For a woman to decide to leave everything, especially as she was there through thick and thin, best believe there is a genuine reason.
You are a mumu Mann
I believe other than the cheating, he was violent and abusive.

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Prodadd(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cause money is involved

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Pickmycall: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
What are the qualities of a good man to you ladies?Enough of "He is Godfearing"Who no dey fear God?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Echoban: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
This girl goes by sandy that year for abj I bleeped her for 30k . She looks very sick . Back in the day she was chubby with some meat on her . Fear Nigerian girls oooo

U mean u paid 30k just to bleep kpekus. Arrhhhh , arhhh angry
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by basty: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
The cane wey dem take beat first wife dey rest for roof top for the second wife.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Make una dey enjoy una sef jare. What u say is not good another person will value.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Pickmycall: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

To born girl dey fear you because a 22 years old girl is dating a 42 yrs old man. Both are adults. Not because she raped, killed or robbed anyone. Clap for your superior logic.
How many years Ned take senior regina daniel?That girl may even be older than 22.What about oba and sultan that get married to underage girls?Some ladies will be claiming 22 every year until they clock 30.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Mattwillz: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:

Lol,i'm more disappointed you bleeped a girl for 30k
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Next victim loading...
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Women and money. .
[

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

It might be about time you shut up and shut it on Nigerian girls and their matter. Quit insulting the whole bunch. If any girl dealt with you, feel free to mention her name only. Don't go about insulting 'Nigerian girls'. There are still sane ones out here. E don do for you. Shuo! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
wahala brewing.... social media inlaws will come for her soon
hahaha, she's indeed looking for trouble... And she go recieve enough later...
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by peter0071(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
hahahahahahahaahaha... i don dey follow her to see how she go collect wotowoto
Ebymyk:
hahaha, she's indeed looking for trouble... And she go recieve enough later...
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
He is too old for her. When he is 60 she will be 40. His type' can never make a good husband, just have a fill of his money, he has nothing good to offer.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by One4me: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow... I don't know why girls of this days always go after married men ,I don't understand, is it's because of money or that single guys is not interested in marriage again...marriage is for companionship and procreation, the companionship in marriage is the most important thing in marriage which everyone going into it most first of all seek...before marriage to avoid divorce later in life...my parents lived nearly fifty years now before my dad died last month...they lived together and prosper together all this years... I pray my marriage last even longer ,why will one wakeup and decide he or she is not longer Interested in marriage is beyond me...Satan is destroying homes worldwide and we all think is part of civilization..but is very wrong. It affects society especially the kids who will lack proper grooming and become a problem to society in adulthood..kidnappers, prostitutes ,arm robbers and terrorists of next 20 to 40 years ahead are still kids now ,who is lacking love and proper upbringing

Its simple bro:
-Married men dont have tome to be monitoring their Runs, unlike Single guy.
- Married men (most), are financially settled, before venturing into Aristos and they spend their money to get what they want.
- Married men dont pretend, they go straight to the point (I waana Bleep you now), they dont have time for love-nwantintin
- Married Men have enough experience, on how to satisfy a lady in bed! they dont try to prove masculinity and be pounding a woman like Mortar and Pestle, they are are gentle and yet, very effective, unlike the young man who just believes in his "raw power", whether with some drugs or natural power.
- Married Men nor send you, the Contract is for $e, not for babies and they are usually over-generous, since they know its all about "Money" and nothing to do with calling them "Honey"

Aristo point of View grin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sympathies, on loosing your Dad, May he rest in Peace.
You are right on your submissions, marriage should be about companionship!
But today, individualism, poisonous Feminism, arrogance, disrespect, selfishness, homosexuality and disrespect fot he laws of nature, has destroyed the marriage institution.
What we have now are not "Spouses", they are just "Business Partners"

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
yinkeys:

But Paul is 41 na
Nothing wrong if you ask me

He is not talking about the age difference, he alleged to have slept with her with money... That's what he's talking about.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
kay29000:

He is not talking about the age difference, he alleged to have slept with her with money... That's what he's talking about.
Oh
But Paul ain’t marrying her na
So no problem
Besides Paul is also past his prime
He’s above 40
Already has children
This is just for companionship nothing else
I doubt he’s gonna pay marriage rites & bride price
Some dudes only get real serious with selection when looking for the mother of their unborn children
Or do you expect him to start looking for a 19 year old virgin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.