Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) (56882 Views)

“god Abeg”: Paul Okoye And New Lover Ivy Rock Matching Outfits As They Jet Out T / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by One4me: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
yinkeys:

Oh
But Paul ain’t marrying her na
So no problem
Besides Paul is also past his prime
He’s above 40

Already has children
This is just for companionship nothing else
I doubt he’s gonna pay marriage rites & bride price

Says who?
Life begins at 40!
The kind of balling l have been enjoying since 40, is five times l have ever enjoyed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
One4me:

Says who?
Life begins at 40!
The kind of balling l have been enjoying since 40, is five times l have ever enjoyed. grin grin
You won’t be as fit & as hot as when you were 37
It’s a combination of looks, fitness, status etc
Not just money
P square is no longer reigning like few years ago
Haven’t you seen women getting money from a rich man then giving the money to a hot younger broke guy before
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
I am very sure Anita said similar things back then. grin

Enjoy yourself while it last young girl, goodluck.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by 684oludolamu: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
my concern is y is it that money is d basis for love from a woman/girl in Nigeria?something her parents don't have, and they want loyalty from you, while they themselves are not.my concern is y is it that money is d basis for love from a woman/girl in Nigeria?something her parents don't have, and they want loyalty from you, while they themselves are not....
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
The boy and the girl are the best of everything in day one of the relationship. The best of words are used to describe him/her. Sooner or later.....
I no wish una so cha! Good luck
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
hahahahahahahaahaha... i don dey follow her to see how she go collect wotowoto
i tell you, bro..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Timetravel88:

There's nothing wrong there, a successful man has multiple options to choose who to date. You can't build value through hard work only to date a woman who has more body counts than a morgue. Most high value men date younger women.
you think these younger women have low body count? People that have been nacking from jamb lesson to sneaking out of private university to meet man

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by charlizonto: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why won't he be a good man to you when your bank account is not as the same before you met him..
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=One4me post=119426212]

Its simple bro:
-Married men dont have tome to be monitoring their Runs, unlike Single guy.
- Married men (most), are financially settled, before venturing into Aristos and they spend their money to get what they want.
- Married men dont pretend, they go straight to the point (I waana Bleep you now), they dont have time for love-nwantintin
- Married Men have enough experience, on how to satisfy a lady in bed! they dont try to prove masculinity and be pounding a woman like Mortar and Pestle, they are are gentle and yet, very effective, unlike the young man who just believes in his "raw power", whether with some drugs or natural power.
- Married Men nor send you, the Contract is for $e, not for babies and they are usually over-generous, since they know its all about "Money" and nothing to do with calling them "Honey"

Aristo point of View grin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sympathies, on loosing your Dad, May he rest in Peace.
You are right on your submissions, marriage should be about companionship!
But today, individualism, poisonous Feminism, arrogance, disrespect, selfishness, homosexuality and disrespect fot he laws of nature, has destroyed the marriage institution.
What we have now are not "Spouses", they are just "Business Partners"[ thanks for your kind words and what u said about married men giving them freedom to indulge in hookups are very correct but it has to stop ,the reason America youths are carrying guns killing people all boils down to bad parenting caused by high rate of divorces but our people especially our clueless celebs are bringing it down here and bragging over it...menh is insane truly
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na Peter obi supporter ooo.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
eyinjuege:

Anita is dating a very handsome white man, after 3 kids
She is still very fit and beautiful.
I don't think finding a man to love her and father her children will be a problem.

Fada her children hein. shocked The pikin dem no get fada before?
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
grandlexuz:

Fada her children hein. shocked The pikin dem no get fada before?

They have a father, but unfortunately he is thousands of miles away. He's not present to protect them
If she does decide to get married or be in a long term relationship, he will be the father figure in their lives especially as they are still so young.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by izubext007: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ur eye go soon clear
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
If person Dey spend on you, you go call am bad person?

Just Dey play, Dey play
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
To them a good man shares his money selflessly with everyone.

Sha dey blow egbon's pipe, every morning and make him happy.
That's about the only thing she can offer him for sure.

I am afraid for the young man. His case may eventually be that of "from frying pan to fire". I pray it doesn't.

I wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.

Leave her alone, she's happy and she's enjoying her man. How somebody life take consign you?
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Softmirror:

WE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. NA MUMU MAN DEY PAY TO FVCK TOTO. GENERAL SIMP! HABA IN DIS AGE? PERSON STILL DEY PAY TO FVCK?

grin

The guy is just plain stupiid. He thinks the trash he's saying will paint the lady as a bad girl but he has successfully described himself as someone who's immature.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by adesewa56: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
You dey chop free money he is good now Free car When he was nothing den born u well.to.recognise him.You dey chop free money he is good now Free car When he was nothing den born u well.to.recognise him....
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
To born girl dey fear me. 22 yeas old gal dating 42 years old man. Omo

But You are Ok with Regina Daniels Right?
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2022
charlesedu777:
What else is a good Man.

Check out your fathers qualities
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Relationship still new. I read somewhere he dated other girls before this one came. She’s the one doing her best to make the relationship public. This one wants to be Paul’s Chioma. I heard his brother is the more desirable one. No wonder that Yoruba woman go die there.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by jibsy(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2022
When we make our daughters believe they only need to be a woman to survive, we will only be stressing our men. Most men never reach their full potential in life because many women don't even bother to discover their talent/skills let alone monetizing it to support themselves financially. I really feel sorry for African men, we came into the wrong culture maybe.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
For a Nigerian girl to say those words, dude must have paid above estimated bills.

Nigerian girls lack the vision to ascertain a good man. As long as you sort their bills, you're a good man.

If you know, you know.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2022
yinkeys:

Oh
But Paul ain’t marrying her na
So no problem
Besides Paul is also past his prime
He’s above 40
Already has children
This is just for companionship nothing else
I doubt he’s gonna pay marriage rites & bride price
Some dudes only get real serious with selection when looking for the mother of their unborn children
Or do you expect him to start looking for a 19 year old virgin
Past his prime?
What you smokin nigga?
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
mmadu5:
This girl goes by sandy that year for abj I bleeped her for 30k . She looks very sick . Back in the day she was chubby with some meat on her . Fear Nigerian girls oooo

I'm disappointed in Paul if this is the girl he is messing with .

Shut up, na local girl for kogi or nassarrawa state you go bleep
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
faithfull18:
How do you go for another person's leftover Girls. Give it sometime, let's see if you still have butterflies in your tummy after a while.

Every guy and every girl is someone's leftover...
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:

Every guy and every girl is someone's leftover...
Not true.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by Timetravel88: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
ednut1:
you think these younger women have low body count? People that have been nacking from jamb lesson to sneaking out of private university to meet man

You are most likely to find a 22 year old with a low body count than a 35 year old. The stats are out there to verify.
Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by charlesedu777: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:

Check out your fathers qualities

You father is mad man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.