Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) (59134 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Justbeingreal:
Not just celebrities every married man at one point after marriage realized that the whole thing na camouflage prison. Endless bills with emotional blackmail..
Real camouflage, and that's why men die before women bcs of some emotional abuse and torture by dis daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Now it adds up. She has broken your heart and now you are redpilled. Pele!
I laugh in Chinese. Person the break rock heart
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
descarado:

If you haven't handled mn matter before, you wouldn't know that Nigeria is rotten because of man.
You guys should hide in shame.
Men wey no fit look their fellow men from other countries in the eye. Heck, they can't even look women from other countries eyeball to eyeball.
Once it's Nigerian women, their hairs will stand.

Men filled with very low self esteem. Some are fed and housed by their wives. Abuja is typical example. They are busy running after politicians to lick their bum like reno is doing. See them stationed on nairaland 247 with keyboards praise singing while their wives go out in search of daily food. Lazy, very lazy modafkers.

Yahoo,kidnapping, drug peddlers, terrorists, name them.
When will Nigerian men make their women proud? When?
Na who provoke dis rotten and smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by DukeNija(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

If that is all you picked from the post, may God heal your mother too.

Bold of you to assume his mom is bitter. Lmao
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeNija:

Bold of you to assume his mom is bitter. Lmao

Bold of him to assume I am like his mother.
Lmao… undecided

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ogastone(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na only God knows what he or she has suffered and endured in the other person hand. One of them must be troublesome.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
The only people that would see this beautiful picture and get angry are the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage. The gender that claims they cheat for peace of mind, leave them to enjoy life with the side-chick and they start another wailing like Yul Edochie is doing now. They don’t gain anything from marriage, but they won’t stop haunting single ladies to marry them.

Never seen a set of men as confused as Nigerian men. Scatter things and blame everyone but themselves. If y’all want this marriage thing to work, you have to start telling yourselves the truth and stop looking for women that would ENDURE like your mothers. Women have looked at their mothers and aunties and they didn’t see any incentive for this ENDURANCE. Or maybe you men can do the ENDURING if it is such a nice thing.

The only men in the world that look for women that can ENDURE are black men. Is marriage a concentration camp? grin

I don’t trust Basketmouth though. He took down the post that started this drama for reasons best known to him.

Merry Christmas to sane Nlders. Enjoy the blessings of the season. kiss

Watch them quote me with insults. That gender can never take correction. embarassed
Mtsww
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by CHIGIM: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

If that is all you picked from the post, may God heal your mother too.
Why are u pained girl

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
descarado:

If you haven't handled mn matter before, you wouldn't know that Nigeria is rotten because of man.
You guys should hide in shame.
Men wey no fit look their fellow men from other countries in the eye. Heck, they can't even look women from other countries eyeball to eyeball.
Once it's Nigerian women, their hairs will stand.

Men filled with very low self esteem. Some are fed and housed by their wives. Abuja is typical example. They are busy running after politicians to lick their bum like reno is doing. See them stationed on nairaland 247 with keyboards praise singing while their wives go out in search of daily food. Lazy, very lazy modafkers.

Yahoo,kidnapping, drug peddlers, terrorists, name them.
When will Nigerian men make their women proud? When?

Isnt it Nigerian women that are still benefiting from men doing Yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, drug peddling and terrorism?

Where did you think the gain from this illicit act is going to? To fund families and women in the men lives.

Nigerian women also benefit from these illicit act
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Na who provoke dis rotten and smelly pussy
You dey lick am, that's why you know it's rotten and smelly.
Lazy bone. Online chuwawa.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Inception:

Ever heard of Hypergamy? That is what is at play here on this thread.

Women wants hypergamy but dont want men to be polygamous
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mexyz:
This woman is beautiful oo
What exactly could have gone wrong for Basketmouth to say he was not doing again?
Nor be beauty de hold marriage o. U nor see as Anita Joseph be like pregnant locust ni and the husband still fear adore her!
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
descarado:

You dey lick am, that's why you know it's rotten and smelly.
Lazy bone. Online chuwawa.
Lolsssssss, when u are done with ur smelly menses, we can talk
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mexyz:
This woman is beautiful oo
What exactly could have gone wrong for Basketmouth to say he was not doing again?
Are you new to women issues?
Are you marrying beauty or character ?
SmH

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by patpaul: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool see better wife and good looking children oo shocked. This apere (basket ) mouth Fuk up real big time

if it is true that the ex wife cheated, how did basket mouth Bleep up?
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ishilove I think the full chest thing is for you
Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Johnn44: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by franchasng: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
The only people that would see this beautiful picture and get angry are the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage. The gender that claims they cheat for peace of mind, leave them to enjoy life with the side-chick and they start another wailing like Yul Edochie is doing now. They don’t gain anything from marriage, but they won’t stop haunting single ladies to marry them.

Never seen a set of men as confused as Nigerian men. Scatter things and blame everyone but themselves. If y’all want this marriage thing to work, you have to start telling yourselves the truth and stop looking for women that would ENDURE like your mothers. Women have looked at their mothers and aunties and they didn’t see any incentive for this ENDURANCE. Or maybe you men can do the ENDURING if it is such a nice thing.

The only men in the world that look for women that can ENDURE are black men. Is marriage a concentration camp? grin

I don’t trust Basketmouth though. He took down the post that started this drama for reasons best known to him.

Watch them quote me with insults. That gender can never take correction. embarassed
grin grin
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by achimendy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Help us go interview both of them and tell us better jare undecided

Young man you've not answered my question.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Spain007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Who go dey service this one now?

Do you mean change of OIL?....na mechanic work b that.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
crackhouse:
one homo spotted
Yep,so can we discuss price for your services? I want it super hot

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
achimendy:

Young man you've not answered my question.
ur father is a young man..Ask ur father the year they carry slate go school ,dat way u'll understand ur asking ur father age mate foolish question

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by yewawa: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
It is better to get out of it safely(divorce) than to die or kill in it..A lot to talk about.......Mine is loading.....
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
patpaul:

if it is true that the ex wife cheated, how did basket mouth Bleep up?
cheated? Just wait till next year,you'll another celebrity do the same.It is them.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, when u are done with ur smelly menses, we can talk
Smelly menses formed and pushed you out of smelly vj.
Ewu.

Of all the people to engage me, it's small boy wey never get pubic hair.

Thanks to anonymous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by snoopz: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
I don't know how the kids will feel for the first time on a day like this without their dad, but they will soon get used to it.

The rate of marital dissolution nowadays is worrisome, kids from broken and dysfunctional homes suffer a lot

Merry Christmas to you all

Marriages are failing because they were built on lies and deceit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Danyl(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Men, smh, very confused gender.

Women know what they want and stick with it but men, no, they want to eat their cake and have it.
I strongly doubt if women knows what they want. The era we are in now, I have come to terms with the fact that majority of women want to be in control, majority of them can't express what they want but instead want their men to figure it out. Until when women learn to truly understand what it means to respect and be submissive and men love their wives the way God prescribed it not the way the world and the social media makes it to be then the rate of divorce will go down drastically.
I haven't seen any woman who can be satisfied
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yep,so can we discuss price for your services? I want it super hot
Merry Christmas!
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by theredaddy: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Coming from someone with no iota of home raining undecided cumma n marry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by UniqueDennis(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

What u just said up here makes no sense. Shey na still the same now ex-wife initiate divorce and got the divorce? For whatever reason they couldnt reconcile, they still both agreed to go their separate ways and Basketmouth did not stop her nor numerous amount of men whose wife's opted out of marriage but didnt stop their wives from doing so, so whats the point u are making exactly about men forcing women to endure or suffer when everything now is a choice and decision? Who is forcing anybody Abi e get who they force you?

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Danyl:

I strongly doubt if women knows what they want. The era we are in now, I have come to terms with the fact that majority of women want to be in control, majority of them can't express what they want but instead want their men to figure it out. Until when women learn to truly understand what it means to respect and be submissive and men love their wives the way God prescribed it not the way the world and the social media makes it to be then the rate of divorce will go down drastically.
I haven't seen any woman who can be satisfied
At bolded statement, humans are insatiable you mean.

You guys always find a way to put the blame of everything that goes wrong in a relationship involving two people at the feet of the woman.

Respect is earned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nia69:
Merry Christmas!
Happy holidays love,hope you are having a good time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.