Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (49931 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Princedapace(m): 4:39am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.

Omo, I have never seen people as terrible as you guys. Mimicking has been happening all over the world.
So u mean if Tinubu becomes president, we cant even say hello anymore to him?
If Jonathan's wife was mimicked and used as comic relief over and over again. Even Jonathan wasn't just mimicked, he was verbally dealt with and a casket prepared for him.
Jesus christ. What is so special about Tinubu that one can't mimick the way he talks?
Even Buhari has been mimicked countless of times even as a president.
I'm so worried about Tinubu presidency if this is what u guys are doing?
Mehn, this country is a total disgrace.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by okorogodwin4(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
the Easterners are the real owners of Lagos we made Lagos not the iragbiji drug Baron who is living in Chicago

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Adaisback(f): 4:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
He can move his skits to Anambra. He didn't apply wisdom.
taa! Only one person in main market is enough to make him a bigger boy than sanwo oku. Travel and see. Don't hide in your hole to type rubbish. Unfollow him jeje and shut that tramp of a mouth

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Wally00: 4:48am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

There is absolutely no wisdom in your thought. Any Nigerian citizen can move and live anywhere they like, and have preference for candidate of any political party. And there is nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by zolajpower: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

Oshio baba did grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Princedapace(m): 4:49am On Dec 26, 2022
timefarm:

What he did there was not comedy.
He lost himself there that day.

He should stick to what he advertised comedy, not political tantrums throwing...
Mimicking politicians is legit and is done all over the world. Trump is mimicked by any comedian who feels like.
Buhari has been mimicked countless times.
Omo, una go setup Nigeria on fire and e go burn everyone.
Even a sitting president in nigeria has been mimicked countless times.
He only mimicked how Tinubu talks. Omo, I'm so ashamed at the level of u guys reasoning.

Una go drag this country to war with una hatred o. Make una dey calm down.
And all these politicians una dey die for go just fly abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Doyou2019: 4:59am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?

We know him only too well. He made all these thieves to further his selfish cause and help cover his tracks while at it; even established media companies to do plenty propaganda for him.
He needs no presentation as his agberotic and treasury stealing reputation precedes him.

Absolutely the worst human to hand the reins of power of a dyimg country as ours. God forbid bad thing o.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Amayabor1: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

GEJ and his wife were mocked by urchins like you.

Every presidential candidate was mocked on that Sabinus skit, but you BATstards are wailing more. The skit showed you idiots the type of person you all are supporting. Now the skales have fallen off the eyes of some of you to really see that Tinubu is sick. It is that sick fellow, potrayed by the Sabinus skit that you all want to force on Nigerians.

I just followed Sabinus on Twitter. Make una cry more!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Pokoye220: 5:06am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

Y didn't you complete it
He made a president
You urchins are cunning ehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Amayabor1: 5:09am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.

Cry more!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Doyou2019: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
Many of them will never make the kind of money sabinus has made in their entire life.

I actually think the man will make more money after this Soyombo urhin plastering. grin More pity-followership he will enjoy on his handles, and he will become a hero of some sort, just like Macaroni.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Amayabor1: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
He can move his skits to Anambra. He didn't apply wisdom.

Go and help him move his Skit na. I hope you know he is from Rivers state and not Anambra?

Dummy!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by sukar886: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

H
He is better than u one million times , so go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by broadman20: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

You are a double faced clown,

When Akpororo made jokes of Peter Obi at the Usual Praise you laughed like an old ashawo,

Now because your god is involved and has been made jokes of, you are now fuming with your ethnic/tribal sentiment that has always been your stock in trade.

You are the most tribal but will always accuse others of what you are experts in, what a DOUBLE FACED PEOPLE?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by sukar886: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever
Go hug ur self as well , sabinus is better than u, richer than u, keep on folloeing an old man, no go hustle n make money

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Mrfixitt(m): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Mumu talk. Tinubu and his urchins did and said unimaginable things against Gej yet no one crucified them. Stay one side make tunder locate you well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Tflex01: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2022
LegacyB:

Why not just speak to his point to show your superior argument than just pander to gibberish statements. I was never a fan of Tinubu before . But with this online bullying and killing of other people’s opinions like we are in a military regime I’d rather choose the what I know than the calamity to come from your group of people.

Same here.

Let Tinubu win and let's see what happens to all their mockery and threats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Manny21: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2022
[One man with the power, money and influence to supress the will of the majority you menquote author=fuckJones post=119424248]I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Amayabor1: 5:18am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

You must be very stupid!

Did you say this when GEJ and his wife was mocked? Was it not urchins like you that carried a coffin and wrote "RIP Jonathan" during a certain lagos protest"?

An artist living in Lagos must be careful in mocking Tinubu. You must be a dimwit. Anyone can mock Tinubu, whether the person stays in lagos or not. Na Tinubu get Lagos? Is he even originally from Lagos? Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AbiaNextGoverno: 5:20am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Mofo!
Sabinus is an ikwerre boy.
Stop masturbating in the public with your ethnic card.
Oponu!
Tinubu's tout!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Technomics: 5:20am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

LOL Sabinus is not dwarf o, I know him very well in Uniport

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Doyou2019: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2022
DKM123:
How come I haven't been following Sabinus? Running to do the needful.

Exactly what I predicted.
Many non-followers, out of pity, would start flooding the man's handles now after this latest persecution from urchins.
Dem no sha get sense. Everyone knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by kwasoly(m): 5:21am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Apply close up because you no talk anything.
Na tinubu get Lagos?
See this one oh
When una dey mock patience Jonathan shey e dey sweet una, now na tinubu turn una dey cry fowl.
This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by arantess: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
He's a pH boy oponu,
He made it in PH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Amayabor1: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.

Is Tinubu from Lagos? Tinubu also moved to Lagos na. grin. Sabinus moved to Lagos and made it, you that was brought up in lagos, have you made it?

Useless urchin.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by arantess: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Tflex01:

Same here.

How many did Jonathan kill when he was mocked by omojuwa and Bashir?

Oohhh so it's a different ballgame when tinubu wins abi?

You can't take the hate you give out to GEJ?

All of you will perish in your hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AbiaNextGoverno: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Tflex01:

Same here.

Sadly Tinubu is going nowhere.
Go to the north and see how they're mocking him.
You dare not call out the northerners.
Probably, because you're scared they'll withhold the 10% vote Dem wan give am.

Oponu!

Tinubu can abuse others, you touts can insult other candidates, but Tinubu your lord and saviour cannot be mocked...come on getat�

Tinubu's agbero grin grin grin

Don't worry, after the elections, we'll meet in a town hall, different, from balablu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AbiaNextGoverno: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

Sorry ooh
Your tears go still long grin grin grin

Tinubu's agbero grin

A town hall, different, from balablu cry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by nkemoma(m): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

A pee poo thief that lives in Bourdillion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by arantess: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Anyone who doesn't align with foolish people like your family members are from SE

You people reason like fools and it's clear for all to see, sooooo predictable

Is sabinus from SE?

Why are you pained that he mimicked the demented one, alongside other candidates?

Many of you deserve bullet to the forehead

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2022
It’s the major reason I don’t rate the nairaland platform, the admin misses it in so many areas, they rather block people who complain about politicians but took their eyes off the tribalism going on on the platform. It’s a pure misplace priority for Seun and his crew.
Alpharey:

Just because of a skit made by one man. A nairalander is abusing an entire tribe from the Eastern part of Nigeria. Am having cold shivers because of the type of people we have here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.