Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? (703 Views)

'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses / I Want My Son To Be A Programmer, How Do I Go About It / I'm Giving Out These Tech Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by PAT4HOT(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Compliments of the season guys, please I need your support.

I am tired of salary work with lean salary and I want to go and learn any of these courses.

Please which should I go for and what are your reasons?

Thanks so much.

Mods, please help me take it to the front page.

Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by javaguru: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
browse each of them, know what it's all about, look for the one that have ur most interest. what u feel u can do.
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chose Data analyst the scope aren't too wide like back and front end
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by ConsciousMan01: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Since you don't have preference, just choose one and be good at it, all the courses there are okay!!

but paying over 100k just for a duration of three months to learn anyof the listed courses sounds absurd.. 100k just to learn the basics?? better waste the money buying courses on udemy or downloading tons of youtube videos than paying that amount of money learning elementary coding!.
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by muyico(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
If op can come down to ibadan here? 50~75k but no certify certificate like "cisco" u wil register dat 1 different!
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by Xinjin: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Do any that relates Programming if you have the mental capacity and time. Reason, more opportunities.
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by Murphy7: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
PAT4HOT:

I am tired of salary work with lean salary and I want to go and learn any of these courses.

Thanks so much.

Hello . I’d like to get in touch with you in the post you made. Have you started any course yet? Please reply or drop yo ur mail

Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by Murphy7: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello . I’d like to get in touch with you in the post you made. Have you started any course yet? Please reply or drop yo ur mail

PAT4HOT:

Thanks so much.

Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by PAT4HOT(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Murphy7:

I haven't started any yet.

effiong.alban@gmail.com
Re: Which Of These Tech Courses Should I Go For? by Stillhere: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
muyico:
If op can come down to ibadan here? 50~75k but no certify certificate like "cisco" u wil register dat 1 different!

What are you even saying oga?

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice Please! / Server Question / Computer Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.