Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? (1426 Views)

Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:

What colour of handkerchief should I bring for the Sunday service dance lessons..Pure white or stripes smiley
Pure white
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Aguiyimba(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Out of point

How old are you and how old was her husband before death?
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Aguiyimba(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Out of point

How old are you and at what age was her husband before death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill / Ex Gf Or Real Wife Abroad?advice Needed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.