Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Are You In This Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In This Shoes? (666 Views)

Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Abroad Are In This Shoes / Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In This Shoes? by Newsneako: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
TBH, sometimes I see myself as a magnet. I don't talk to people at all don't smile much in public but people still get to talk to me and make friends with me. I remember when I was in a tutorial then small itel button phone and bad clothes. I still became friend with the most beautiful girl in the tutorial. Even kids are clingy with me. If I just met a little girl child boom she become clingy. Is anyone in the same shoes with me. Am not talking from once or twice experience tho.

1 Like

Re: Are You In This Shoes? by Softmirror: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Newsneako:
TBH, sometimes I see myself as a magnet. I don't talk to people at all don't smile much in public but people still get to talk to me and make friends with me. I remember when I was in a tutorial then small itel button phone and bad clothes. I still became friend with the most beautiful girl in the tutorial. Even kids are clingy with me. If I just met a little girl child boom she become clingy. Is anyone in the same shoes with me. Am not talking from once or twice experience tho.

lipsrsealed
Re: Are You In This Shoes? by Sh4d0w: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yh. It's not a bad thing but...you get what I mean
Re: Are You In This Shoes? by fman(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2022
It's your Aura and charisma that attracts people

1 Like

Re: Are You In This Shoes? by Lungdick: 4:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Bro are you sure you're not one of my hostel/department mates that come to post my story online? Cos this is 100% me
Re: Are You In This Shoes? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sh4d0w:
Yh. It's not a bad thing but...you get what I mean
Hey! It's Thonia. I sent you messages on Quotev.

(1) (Reply)

Ashaawo Actress Shares Her Viral Pussy Video On Snapchat / My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship / Please Which Should I Choose For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.