Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship (662 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Women should focus on finding a handsome face and good looking man rather than a good man. A good looking man should be the goal of every women. It doesn't matter whether this Man is broke, or whether he's a woman beater, disrespectful, have no regard for feelings, cheat, lie, doesn't have time to listen to you, doesn't crave your presence and downplay your importance in the relationship

What matters is that he is good looking and has a handsome body. This way, the relationship will last and you'll long to have sex with him.

This is my advise to women. I'm a man who want the best for all women
Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Of a truth, this is a word of "wisdom" coming from someone with an intellectual capacity that is equivalent to that of a pre-adolescent.

You have said well in your own way.

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
onye mgbue
Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bluezy13:
Of a truth, this is a word of "wisdom" coming from someone with an intellectual capacity that is equivalent to that of a pre-adolescent.

You have said well in your own way.

Thank you so much for agreeing to my view
Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Labalaba23:

Thank you so much for agreeing to my view

Of course !
Ironically.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by myyansh68(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
I know you're trying to trash us.
Good and bad can be found in any aspect in life. 😀

And ugly Men tend to be faithful and committed in relationship like hell. Because they know the stresses they passed through before securing the pussy wink.

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by obinna58(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
You’re a terrible person
If you have experienced suffering, frustration and depression, you’ll desire to be with the ugliest good man in the world for the rest of your life
Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
ironically speaking
Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by Gift96: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
all these whatsapp motivational speakers sef

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship by DaddyCoool: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Don't hate me because I'm handsome

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Black Women In America Always Dreaming About Dating A White Guy / I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT / I Am Looking For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.