Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp (27280 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Mccullum: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora taken pictures with IDPs, what did he offer to the people to alleviate their pains.

It's not by taking of photos, showing love with items needed in the camp is important than using IDPs as mere instrument for campaign strategy.

Tinubu is the best for Nigeria. Hence, with him my Hope is Renewed in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by RuddyFusion(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
The INCOMING
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by clinician2x: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

You are a fool.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Crystalom5: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I hope obi supporters are buying enough bucket and bowl to load thier tears when Tinubu enter. grin grin. The pain will be too unbearable.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Crystalom5: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mccullum:
Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora taken pictures with IDPs, what did he offer to the people to alleviate their pains.

It's not by taking of photos, showing love with items needed in the camp is important than using IDPs as mere instrument for campaign strategy.

Tinubu is the best for Nigeria. Hence, with him my Hope is Renewed in 2023.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Gbogbowa: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thank you our incoming president,obilere,Obirere ,Obidara ,Obiyemi,Obigbenga peter
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by MaryAye(f): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
A leader at heart.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Blaze14k: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Roboto11:

Walking in front of your shop means what?

Pandering to the media during electioneering season then back to his old ways is nothing but hypocrisy.

I care less about optics but effectiveness.

Obi was a failure in Anambra, something I witnessed myself but also the verdict by majority I came across online or offline at the time.

On the contrary, Tinubu truly created a masterplan for Lagos which has been growing in leaps and bounds by anyone observing without prejudice.

Na your type dey look for signs ans wonders for church.

You watched obi fail in Anambra.. hahaha. Chai what sort of lie is this? Look u guys should stop comparing lagos with any other place in nigeria besides tinubu u are talkin about own lagos as we speak. You can imagine someone's daughter who collect tax from otto modern market, Oyingbo. How can one person hold a state on lockdown and you tell me he build lagos? Of course he has to take care of his investments. You guys should stop deceiving urself and snap out of this illustration tinubu built lagos. Was lagos not the formal capital territory of nigeria? Lagos had sea port and a whole load of infrastructures before he came. Even ppl that build lagos are not making it so loud.

Tinubu oversaw the construction of several major infrastructure projects in Lagos State, including the construction of new roads, bridges, and flyovers, as well as the expansion and rehabilitation of existing infrastructure of which any governor can do with the money at his disposal.

Stop comparing lagos and anambra they can never be the same. Infact if you want i can list the achievements of both governors then u can compare for urself
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Gandrova: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Scammer of the century
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Barrywilly(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
When is he going to celebrate Sabbath in Isreal? The greatest hypocrite of all; trying to steal Nigerian presidency for the Biafrans through the back door grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Bennycollins: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I hope obi supporters are buying enough bucket and bowl to load thier tears when Tinubu enter. grin grin. The pain will be too unbearable.
Let me tell you, both Tinubu and Obi supporters will cry if Tinubu enters.
Dey there dey think say his victory is exclusively for your good while it a loss for others. Even if they are paying you, you will be dumped after the election.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Atlantis585: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
But BATstards said Obi cannot win any Northern State and is afraid of campaigning in the North.

I guess Benue is in the SE or SS.

Next stop is Borno, Kano, Kaduna and Katsina.

Y’all get ready for the locomotive / incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by tinsel: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
spy24:
The people supporting peter obi are true patriotic Nigerians

The others are loyal to their tribes and stomach and do not care what happens to country at large.

This man is different. Simple
Akuko
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by betshopagent(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
That's the home of the vulture griller,an APC zombie.Yet he is still here on nairaland supporting rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by twilliamx(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

Like your dad
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by twilliamx(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

An urchin calling LP candidate Peter Obi a scam grin grin

Well, everyone know you're all brainless urchins. Cry More
Am guessing there will be mass suicide at the 2nd Niger bridge, that is why it's was opened just before election to aid this. we will see who will cry then.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by kelvine(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
We will understand better by and by.
In the meantime let's enjoy the holiday season.

Blaze14k:

So u r sayin obi is as corrupt as tinubu or atiku?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by fredoooooo: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
He should go to Anambra ... Mazi Samuel ekpa is waiting for him .
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Atlantis585: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi kiss

One thing I love most about this man called Peter Obi is that he has re-awoken the spirit of patriotism in most Nigerians, especially the youths. I've never seen this type of pure and unadulterated love for any politician since I was born. Such an uncommon man!

Kai! See fine, fine girls.
I fit accommodate them for my mansion.
Abeg somebody tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by canalily(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi kiss

One thing I love most about this man called Peter Obi is that he has re-awoken the spirit of patriotism in most Nigerians, especially the youths. I've never seen this type of pure and unadulterated love for any politician since I was born. Such an uncommon man!
....which of the two girls beside that man is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by xevove2061: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
yerimastyle:
When will he visit sambisa?

Is that where your local govt is? Mofo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Roboto11: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Blaze14k:

You watched obi fail in Anambra.. hahaha. Chai what sort of lie is this? Look u guys should stop comparing lagos with any other place in nigeria besides tinubu u are talkin about own lagos as we speak. You can imagine someone's daughter who collect tax from otto modern market, Oyingbo. How can one person hold a state on lockdown and you tell me he build lagos? Of course he has to take care of his investments. You guys should stop deceiving urself and snap out of this illustration tinubu built lagos. Was lagos not the formal capital territory of nigeria? Lagos had sea port and a whole load of infrastructures before he came. Even ppl that build lagos are not making it so loud.

Tinubu oversaw the construction of several major infrastructure projects in Lagos State, including the construction of new roads, bridges, and flyovers, as well as the expansion and rehabilitation of existing infrastructure of which any governor can do with the money at his disposal.

Stop comparing lagos and anambra they can never be the same. Infact if you want i can list the achievements of both governors then u can compare for urself

You want us to ignore the money at Tinubu's disposal.

As a Deltan, I can only laugh.

Nigerian governors do not work relative to revenue but relative to sincerity of purpose.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Diyaiyanu87: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
...Whether he fixes ds Country or not....what I am sure of is that Obi won't waste our resources...he will prefer to leave it where he met it,than for him to leave it worse...!!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Atlantis585: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

See pain grin

Get ready for 8 years of Obi/Datti - our saviors.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Betanaija42moro: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

The worst scam is APC
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by clinician2x: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:

Like my dad

No arguing
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Lasien: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yankee101:
Hope not just pictures
What did you offer them?

He offered them hope of a better Nigeria, I guess you'll prefer Atiku or Tinubu that'll use their stolen wealth to buy you rice/corn in exchange of your vote/future
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Osanoghodua1: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Glory to Jesus. God bless Peter Obi, a new hope for the nation.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by yinkeys(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yele’s blueprint undecided
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by kosiebe(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Political motivated
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
A billionaire saying he wants to share in your pains.
No problem, continue, God will see us!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Blaze14k: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

You want us to ignore the money at Tinubu's disposal.

As a Deltan, I can only laugh.

Nigerian governors do not work relative to revenue but relative to sincerity of purpose.

Why would you u ignore it..? The point am making is u can never compare lagos and anambra in terms of revenue generation. Tinubu had alot of cash to play with. At his prime he did his best buh the for the fact that he acquired alot of land and tax from lagos without being questioned is really terrible. Even the man u want to be our president do u know his networth. If his investments are legit why has he refused to let the world know how rich he is? Aliko dangote the richest man in africa is worth about 14 billion dollars. Some say tinubu is worth 4 billion dollars and some say he is worth 32 billion dollars. Up till today he refused to clear us on the owner of alphabeta. Like this man is filled with alot of controversies yet he manage to get away with all of them. How well do you even know the person u want to be the president of nigeria? Do you know the properties he own in lagos? Tinubu is old and filthy rich he should have a rest for christ sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) / Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.