Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp (27309 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
yerimastyle:
When will he visit sambisa?

He has no business with sambisa as there's no IDP there, and most of all is that sambisa was a scam... This this Scam and others he will expose on getting to office

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Ance4Liverpool: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
The only presidential candidate that reasons normal.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Nigerians vote wisely if una like ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
G
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by saintkel(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by UnknownT: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Someone that spent 1 week in Haiti after the earthquake to help out one way or the other. It's not a first time he is doing such thing
Peter Obi doesn't shy away from "feeling" what people feel, he's not like Buhari that is "heartless". When Akpaka reserve was a den of criminality during his time as governor, he relocated to Onitsha to feel what Onitsha residents were feeling. We have a president that promised to lead the war against terror from the front but has hidden himself safely in Aso Rock. When he finally visited Maiduguri, injured soldiers left their hospitals to go see him under canopies, something a humane person will go to the various hospitals to sympathise with them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Racoon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Political gimmick but Peter Obi meant well.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice thought. Christmas is all about sharing love. It must mean a lot to these people that someone remembered on such a day!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Whois(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fyi
Yankee101:
Hope not just pictures
What did you offer them?

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by limitless777(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Can't compare Peter with the rest.
The humanity in him is deep and inexplicable for a clime as ours.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless the Labour Party.
God please bless Nigeria with the victory of this man at the presidential election next year and subsequent swearing is in.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Ance4Liverpool: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
You will show him the road
yerimastyle:
When will he visit sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by youngmd: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
If it were to be atiku he will be eating rice with them just for attention but obi has changed all that

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

An urchin calling LP candidate Peter Obi a scam grin grin

Well, everyone know you're all brainless urchins. Cry More

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Waterysperm: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

Next time type without crying, Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who is OBI's political god father?
The way He plays politics is out of this world.
He's street smart without being toutish.
Grassroot and the same time elitist.
Even Buhari's ANPP and PPA couldn't pull the weight OBi is pulling with Labour party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by kelvine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Laslas they are same.

Blaze14k:

So since obi is scam.. then tinubu is a scammer and atiku is a scammerer?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by RPG2020(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I hope obi supporters are buying enough bucket and bowl to load thier tears when Tinubu enter. grin grin. The pain will be too unbearable.

Just dey play you hear.dey play ⏯️
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Chidex500: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I hope obi supporters are buying enough bucket and bowl to load thier tears when Tinubu enter. grin grin. The pain will be too unbearable.
We just want to salvage Nigeria! I guess your mentality is just to grab power but you'll be disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by OriOko88(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin

Eye service. Wat he didn't do when he was anambla governor undecided i challenge any zombidient to upload obi's visit to an idp camp when he was in government grin
Obi fe fi bread kowa lomi obe je

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by naijapikin2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Oh God please make this man to become the next president of this nation.
All the rest are just a bunch of overrated political crackheads!

I've said it unapologetically! cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Blaze14k: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:

The likes of u are still playing with nigerias future. The same caliber of ppl that has looted nigeria dry is same ppl u want to rule nigeria. I still cant determine ur level of madnness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Bahamas95(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't allow any Nigerian politician deceive you, all of them are the same........ Pretenders!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by olisaEze(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Prepare to see other candidates visiting IDP camps in the New Year! grin

I thought Abagana was in Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by derecho(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na bowl and bucket you dey cry put before?
I recommend Tank for you in 2023 because it shall not be well with any supporter of the Siamese twins(Tinubu+Atiku) of corruption in 2023
Borntosmoke:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by HIPROFILE(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
God bless the President!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by kayus621(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
the Expression on the face of the wonan seated beside peter obi in the third and last picture just go me rolling on the floor, i don laugh tire
she be like "all politicians are the same" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Lol, and na Obi e go pain or supporters??
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by RPG2020(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yankee101:
Hope not just pictures
What did you offer them?

Your Christmas rice � and chicken �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by izubext007: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Where is tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by mathsdoctor01: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Did he celebrate with them last year? Election bojuboju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
But I read in another thread just now that he attended an event in London today is he a spirit?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't even think about it. It is a......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.