Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp (27307 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Lordviccodaguru, Peter Obi is winning Benue by 95% including your village. Tell omenka that in his grave. Are you still doubting? grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Jostoman: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I hope obi supporters are buying enough bucket and bowl to load thier tears when Tinubu enter. grin grin. The pain will be too unbearable.
enter where
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by lovinagbad: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is praiseworthy, Peter Obi truly understands the plights of Benue people, he will surely win benue state.

The people of benue will never forgive this government for the wanton destruction of lives and property and the refusal of president Buhari to address the issue.

This is betrayal, abdication of duties and outright disregard for the constitution

Why this treatment from Buhari led APC government, are the people of benue second class or third class citizens in Nigeria?

May the spirits of all the innocent people killed in benue fight against APC in the forthcoming presidential election
These OBI is a scam. Very selfish. Another format
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Libera: 1:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Heffalump:

Shishi he doesn't have to give, because he doesn't have stolen wealth to distribute. "Man must not depend on bread alone".
He has come to give them hope, that a new Nigeria is possible with him in power by May 29, 2023. His speech alone worth more than millions. He can put a stop to this terrorism and make them smile again!
Yinmu,all nah wash Obi ti lule finally.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by zeuss: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....

This is tge type of scammer Nigeria needs. Not evil uncaring animals
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by nnamdi640: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2022
yerimastyle:
When will he visit sambisa?
Tell Tinubu and Atiku to be the first to visit
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by saintrow1: 1:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Obingo the thief
Obingo the Tribalist
Obingo the drug baron
Escobar Obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Citygospel: 2:50am On Dec 26, 2022
This Obidatti Song : By Usulo Michael is causing wahala in the camps on APC and PDP.

Listen and Share...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrf0Z64DgI

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by okorogodwin4(m): 4:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Fools Said obi doesn't have structure
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Mrfixitt(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2022
twilliamx:
Scam.....
Remain in pains
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Mrfixitt(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2022
yerimastyle:
When your Tinubu goes to arise tv to grant interview
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by zeyt: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2022
I don't look or feel comfortable there. Just there to score a point. Politicians!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Femi316: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Na sambisa nie your family members dey stay
yerimastyle:
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by mathsdoctor01: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Heffalump:

Shishi he doesn't have to give, because he doesn't have stolen wealth to distribute. "Man must not depend on bread alone".
He has come to give them hope, that a new Nigeria is possible with him in power by May 29, 2023. His speech alone worth more than millions. He can put a stop to this terrorism and make them smile again!
Do you read news at all, what about the #3m he gave them? Where did he sees it?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Zombie rest..

Thiefnubuu is President of Irabiji Town Union.

Any of you that want to protest will be shot and killed

Try and assemble at OJOTA and die like RATS...SPits
angry

can you make someone that you employed to be your company manager and he divert capital meant to grow your business on something else without you and the board consent and approval your manager?

that's why East is underdeveloped because you imbeciles fell in love with idiots in majority, that's why you people mother were empowered with kerosene 4litrs, apu and egusi soup, cutlass, wheel barrow and kegs

you southeast should be ashamed to present someone like obi that would have been hanged if he was a Chinese, make una go to hell with your useless obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2022
God will reward him soon.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Guyman01: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Lorenahertz:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi kiss

One thing I love most about this man called Peter Obi is that he has re-awoken the spirit of patriotism in most Nigerians, especially the youths. I've never seen this type of pure and unadulterated love for any politician since I was born. Such an uncommon man!

May the heavens touch someone's heart to assist you dear, this is just heartbreaking.

That guy you quoted is a scammer except if you are same person. His real name is Anthony Okeke
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by twilliamx(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Atlantis585:

See pain grin

Get ready for 8 years of Obi/Datti - our saviors.

I like you obidients alot...you like fairy tales..you always believe in the impossible
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by JoeNL22(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
If we miss Peter Obi we miss OUT!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by KennethEnyi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
This man looks like someone fit to rule a country not some gibberish speaking irabiji animal with no intentions to transform Nigeria for Good

God punish APC
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Marvins009: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Last year December where was Peter obi eye service
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by billyG(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thanks be to Jah!to see those IDPs looking fresh & shiny.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by ufotunang: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Atiku and tinubu can never do this...they cannot associate, interact and mingle with the poor.but they want to be president
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Prodadd:
Nice one from the incoming president

Oh u be obidient...

Thank God I didn't fall for the send ur account scheme..

You try grin grin grin

Tell Obi dt I said "Dey Play cool cool cool"
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2022
ufotunang:
Atiku and tinubu can never do this...they cannot associate, interact and mingle with the poor.but they want to be president

Where was Peter obi Last year? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by Prodadd(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

Oh u be obidient...

Thank God I didn't fall for the send ur account scheme..

You try grin grin grin

Tell Obi dt I said "Dey Play cool cool cool"
I respect people opinions and view. It got nothing to do with the send your account. If you still need the new blessings you no what to do. Cheers
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp by DenreleDave(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Prodadd:
I respect people opinions and view. It got nothing to do with the send your account. If you still need the new blessings you no what to do. Cheers

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / 2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.