Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Lucrative Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Lucrative Business Idea (451 Views)

Is Bet9ja Still A Lucrative Business? / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? / Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lucrative Business Idea by Lynmoney: 1:12am On Dec 26, 2022
If you have your money even as low as 30k and you're ready to invest I'll tell you for free 5 lucrative businesses you can go into that will yield good return for you in this Sapa economy then you decide which you want to go for.

Contact info:08085205461,Lyn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by mine85(m): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Lynmoney:
If you have your money even as low as 30k and you're ready to invest I'll tell you for free 5 lucrative businesses you can go into that will yield good return for you in this Sapa economy then you decide which you want to go for.

Contact info:08085205461,Lyn

you are not ready yet

2 Likes

Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by Stargurl20(f): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2022
So, this ideas cannot be posted here? Dey play angry

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by Lynmoney: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ok
Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by SeKTo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lynmoney:
Ok
hello please can you post it here

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by southsouthking(m): 4:31am On Dec 27, 2022
If you can't post it here, what's the purpose of this Thread?

Just dey play, dey play.
Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by Babakolanut(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
I'm interested,pls where are you? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by Lynmoney: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Because of the numerous questions that'll come from so many people who will keep asking are you sure and how and all that I didn't put it out here but;

@ SEKTO here you go� and if you need to know you can successfully go about this you can reach out to me no payment required�

Clothing business(unisex)

Perfume business

Shoes and bags business

Fabrics(unisex)

Affliate marketing

Dropshipping

and some skills you can learn that can also make you money we have freelancing,forex trading,crypto trading,you tube video creations,copy writing,Amazon kdp publishing pls note all these above skills need you require knowledge and training before you venture in them so you don't end up saying it's a scam scheme,Good luck❤️
Re: A Lucrative Business Idea by Lynmoney: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okk some people already sent a DM
and they appreciate the ideas meanwhile they didn't even make a comment here now I know say I no dey play lol��

(1) (Reply)

2023 African Development Bank Fashionomics Africa Contest: $1000 Grant / Distress Sale Of 105 Capacity Ice Block Mahine / Buy All Gift Cards,all Funds,all Coins,pi Coin,core,bitcoin ND Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.