Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us (66019 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by bowee4u: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
This type of thread is polluting the minds of our ones. Not worthy of front page.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
i think all these Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe weird stories are made up.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by CheapHomes1: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Isabi4lov: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you're not careful with the things you read or see online ,they'll use your head to play ten ten.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Skillsnigeria: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Streetmovement(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Sometimes I wished I didn't click on some news, would have been better that way
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Mummyfour(f): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Inside bush for that matter?.

The bush sef would be happy they were caught, so as not be involved in their shamelessness.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Jimmythewise: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zenzu01:
I sometimes find it hard to believe somethings I read on the internet tbh. All these things happen to show that while chasing love, make sure you don't put your heart 100% into it. Your happiness should always be a priority no matter what.

If not, you'll get hurt, badly.
but it's not love without that sacrifice
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by FuckSilly: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Women of this generation are most evil, worthless and useless WHÓRES.
They have absolutely nothing to offer besides their PUBLIC HOLES.

THEY WANT TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AND THEY ALSO WANT YOU TO DO AS IT PLEASES THEM.

THE WOMAN WEY GO GIVE ME TROUBLE OR TAKE ME FOR A MUMU, DEM NEVER BORN AM.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Your husband caught you while on the path to orgasm with his cousin inside a bush after the said cousin had paid you half for the act of depravity and infidelity...!

It just gets weirder everyday in this continent of Negroes! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Between South African, East African nations and India, who has got the weirdest news??

Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wetin be this.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by daberechi8(f): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu urchins food is ready sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by endsarrrs(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Absurd behavior

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by FireUpNow(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
I am fed up reading these types of news. You people are giving too much priority to sex, cheating, bad sides of few women and rubbish. Tell me more about the way forward to making money and living a peaceful life. We all have mothers, sisters, aunties and not all are this bad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by DonroxyII: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

No matter how mad you are in love, no matter your ‘konji’ level, DO NOT sign that marriage certificate without knowing your partner’s sexual health status.

Please!!!

lipsrsealed
Where is that Nairalander That wants to go to Zambia for Marriage grin
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BloomingDale(f): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
Women of this generation are most evil, worthless and useless WHÓRES.
They have absolutely nothing to offer besides their PUBLIC HOLES.

THEY WANT TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AND THEY ALSO WANT YOU TO DO AS IT PLEASES THEM.

THE WOMAN WEY GO GIVE ME TROUBLE OR TAKE ME FOR A MUMU, DEM NEVER BORN AM.

Stay there dey halla. You think say na only men like to cheat and fcukk. Let African women develop more financial freedom, una go hear ween. If you like go develop high blood pressure on top woman case.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by StoneLucifer: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
All Women are bastards including d ones related to me!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by StoneLucifer: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Stay there dey halla. You think say na only men like to cheat and fcukk. Let African women develop more financial freedom, una go hear ween. If you like go develop high blood pressure on top woman case.

Let ur women gender even go and get bleeped by hyenas and donkeys, who cares or gives a Bleep!!!! Even with their financial freedom, they will still remain STUP1D because their brains are stuffed in their puss1es.Go and meet GOD and complain why a man remains d head. If u don't like that, go and drink cement water.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nah man go born am for you right angry
JasonScoolari:
Please Lord, the next child after Jason should be a BOY....

Very shameless gender.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Donedeal1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
You are kidding me,

You mean we have angels for naija

At least naija babes are

Used to hidden

some professional career.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

No matter how mad you are in love, no matter your ‘konji’ level, DO NOT sign that marriage certificate without knowing your partner’s sexual health status.

Please!!!

True!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by anthonyuncle(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
krazi tinz ar apunin
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by atheistandproud(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
NotKnown:
What more can I say?

Women cheat a lot too, just that society has already been programmed to think its just the men alone that do it.

Women love to cheat too.

Just tell them it's not morally bad to try different dickks and see how they will jump from one dickk to another with glee.

Just imagine this woman. No sense of remorse at all.

Catch some Nigerian women and they will tell you it's cos the man didn't give them much attention.
Give them the attention and they will ask you "is everything always about sexx"?

Well, we go all de alright Las Las

But you supposed know say they don't know what they want. If they crave attention today, they'll want sex tomorrow, or money next tomorrow, or someone who can beat them next week.

I don tell myself this thing. I no dey pay bride price for anybody when another man go knack for free. It's the most un-fairest thing in the world.

Na why I like oyibo, even them craze go. The man go know say 1kobo for village list, e no pay.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by HomeTutorsPro: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zenzu01:
I sometimes find it hard to believe somethings I read on the internet tbh. All these things happen to show that while chasing love, make sure you don't put your heart 100% into it. Your happiness should always be a priority no matter what.

If not, you'll get hurt, badly.
We are together in this @the bolded.
However, a tiny part of me always tells me these things happen. Weird things happen.
You see Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Forget those people. Their love for kuntus and gbola no get rival.
Even Benin and Akwa Ibom girls dey learn work for where those people dey.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by KennethEnyi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Weird useless Zambian people
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by davidl7: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dont know abt north African's with their sharia or culture, but in African, Nigerian girls decent pass, Nigerian girls are the most reserved!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.