Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) (69127 Views)

They Are Actually Killing White Farmers Every Day- Elon Musk Accuses Black S.A / Why Do White Cops Feel So Free To Attack Black In America? / But Nazi Germany Was Racists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by DSoj(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Serves them right. This is what they get when they continue fighting their fellow black Black Africans. Xenophobic black South Africans

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by brandsoncharlie: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I somehow find it hard to believe the story because I know my fellow black people, always using the victim mentality so that the world could sympathize with them.

They would start a fight and quickly start playing victims when they see that they're losing... That boy probably deserved that choke.

It's possible that they deliberately started disrespecting the white men, but when the men reacted, they started claiming racism.. Black people everywhere have this sickening mentality, always acting like the whites owe them the world when they should forget the past and move on.
Why not take the information you have against the teens to court for redress.
Men that should know better brutally assaulting teens , this is what you have to say.
Nigeria leaked a video you people screamed like you all was thrown into hell.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by persius555(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
And a political party is making a huge PR campaign out of this. Isn't this stupid
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nicenixon: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
which day white man go try this thing for mushin?
cool
Lmao
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
When you say you people, don't include me because I don't remember any video.

Unless you have proof of me screaming because of the video you're talking about, the one I don't even know.
brandsoncharlie:

Why not take the information you have against the teens to court for redress.
Men that should know better brutally assaulting teens , this is what you have to say.
Nigeria leaked a video you people screamed like you all was thrown into hell.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by int0x80(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
South Africans are slaves to white people in their own country. That must be very painful
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Codes151(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
They only know how to attack Nigerians.
Xenophobic cowards.

They get abused on their own soil everyday lol. Ironic.

Even if all the white in SA were in Lagos, them no born them well...

2022 and you still battling this shit?
SA is a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by LilX: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Nairaland frontpage is full of Nigerians being arrested all over the world for drug dealing. Maybe you're too hungry to read properly. I prayed to God to send a wayward snake your way tomorrow for peeper soup. Catch a rat if God doesn't answer your prayer hungry third world child.

U are one big fool and u know th. U hate Nigerians yet u won't let us be

6 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
This fight South Africa black people can't win alone.
But they too stubborn, blinded and reject people that can fight for them.
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Okhuadams(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:
A video is doing the rounds on social media showing two black teenagers being attacked by several white men in a pool at the Maselspoort Resort and Conference Centre in Bloemfontein, Free State province.

According to Twitter user, @Tumii_Frost, her family wanted to spend the day at the South African resort when her brothers “were attacked by these grown men because they are apparently not allowed in the pool as it's reserved for the ‘white people’ here”.

Frost said her brothers are 13 and 18.

In the video, a white man is seen slapping the 13-year-old who is then thrown back in the pool when he tries to get up. The man then appears to try to choke the 18-year-old.

There are attempts to break the fight up but it escalates when the younger teen’s hair is pulled. The video ends when a man is seen dragging the older teen by the head in the pool.

Press 'Watch on YouTube' to see attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOPTyOpjpE

According to Frost, who is also a radio broadcaster at CUT FM 105.8, a case has been opened with Glen Police, who confirmed a case of assault.

Frost said she was “appalled" the management at Maselspoort ‘insisted tthe event is not racially motivated’. In another tweet, Frost said the family was told by management they were overreacting.

Free State MEC for the Department of Economic, Small Business Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs, Makalo Mohale, will be meeting with the management of Maselspoort Resort and Conference centre as well as getting in touch with the family and victims.

While some expressed anger at the incident and demanded action against the men, others took to the resort’s pages to bombard it with negative reviews.

The resort declined to comment on the incident.

Members of the radical pro-African Economic Freedom Fighters (South Africa's third biggest political party led by Julius Malema) held a demonstration at the pool following the incident. They have since occupied it.

WATCH: Black South Africans occupy pool at centre of racism row

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wd-p5dQSY

The white culprits have been ordered to appear in court.
The same way the blacks in South Africa treated Nigerians in their country. There problem there wahala, there trouble,

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Aspirila: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
cool
Make them come do am for my hood akala them go collect Wella.. proudly mushine
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Ckonnet: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Black SA deserve another 500 years of apartheid. Their level of xenophobia made me hate them forever.
Anything they touch, they destroy.

Add another 500 on top, those people mumu never do. If na 9ja people dem go get morale to kill but this time around na by dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oh,I think I understand now why these so called white people couldn't stay in Nigeria after colonization ! They discovered very early that Nigerians were special breeds of Africans who couldn't be intimidated in any way. How you wan tell Shakiru for Mushin say you be white man or whatever and so say make him comot pool for you abi na Umar for Kano go take that nonsense from any white ? Walahi,that him white color go turn bloody red instangba !

By the way,why is it that these South Africans always like to dance even in the face of oppression ? Anything,these guys just begin dey dance one funny dance like that !

6 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Originalsly: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
I'm looking hard... but can't see any racism. What I see is disrespect and disregard for rules. The pool is fenced .... no one is in the pool which suggests it's off limits to the public. Seems to me the two boys are told to leave but insist on being in the pool .... then want to fight grown men. If those men were Black .... and the teens just as arrogant.... both of them would've been in hospital fighting for their lives and the whole drama would not make news. I see no racism in this.... the men just happen to be White.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nolevel666: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
cool

Them go rush am like indomie meshai
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by lekanation(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
I'M INVITING SANE NIGERIANS TO DISCUSS THIS AS ADULTS.

Not all these bitter comments about xenophobia. So called xenophobia has its own origins. Let's discuss with proper Nigerians and not all these p*gs littering my thread.
You don't deserve our respect until you condemn the xenophobic attack your people carried out on us... There were many legitimate hard working nigerians that was killed or lost their properties in the incident.

7 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Look how timid those SA blacks are because the white men are involved but they will behave strong when dealing with a follow black man. The inferiority complex of these black south Africans is so glaring and pathetic.

10 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by chiedozie198100: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Occupy?
But if na fellow blacks from nigeria and other african countries, una no go waste time to kill.

ee reach oyibo turn una dey occupy.

COWARDS.

7 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Nolevel666: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2022
zinaunreal:

Go and face your problems in South Africa you people actually think you own. South africa grin grin you're still slaves wearing suit. Just look at Cape Town whites have dominated there infact they have made it a country for whites indirectly and these blacks are busy hating on themselves and foreigners cheesy grin una be mumu I swear . My friend caman fackk the hell out of here olodo.

Lazy damn blacks all they know is to take pictures and walk about looking for spots to do tiktok . Some are busy transferring hiv and gulping drugs with themselves. Especially their upcoming teenagers. You guys better accept your masters . They will always dominate over you. Chase them and your country will scatter because you blacks are just nasty people. You will destroy that country in seconds

Is that not what Nigerian youths do too?
How many Nigerian youths are putting good use to their time other than yahoo or the bumbum shakers on tiktok?

Not in support of SA but Nigerians have a lot of homework to do too.

2 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by carsuperman: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2022
2 things I will never feel sad for even if they die, Women and South Africans

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by mickyeddi(m): 3:21am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

We're dealing with the whites as you can see.

So type another more sober comment please.
Xenophobic African plonkers like you and your racist white masters deserve each other.

4 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by mu2sa2: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Superwave16320:
Shut your foolish cursed mouth. Should the black South Africans allowed you wretched blacks from other African countries erode all they gained from their blood n sweat they sacrificed to free themselves from apartheid ?

Maybe you belong in the indomie generation that's why you don't know about the enormous sacrifice other African countries made for the liberation of South Africa (and Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Angola, Namibia). African countries funded the liberation of South Africa. When ANC was formed it was initially recognised and financially aided by only Nigeria and Ghana. Mandela himself would later as president acknowledge this. In the 1970s Tanzania despite being one of the poorest countries in the world then, yet hosted millions of South African refugees. But today many in South Africa have turned ingrate and xenophobic against black people from other parts of Africa. Op is being mischievous - 99% of murderers, armed robbers, rapists, car jackers and other violent criminals in South Africa are natives, not foreigners. Blaming foreigners for the insane crime wave in the country is hypocrisy and sheer stupidity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Backpedal: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Nice comment.

In other news, do you know Malema's links to Nigerians is a very controversial issue in SA?
Why should it be ?
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 3:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Nolevel666:

Is that not what Nigerian youths do too?
How many Nigerian youths are putting good use to their time other than yahoo or the bumbum shakers on tiktok?

Not in support of SA but Nigerians have a lot of homework to do too.

Get the hell out of my sight.... who is this maggot? Crawl away ... I cannot respond to you
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Osanoghodua1: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2022
mu2sa2:
White racism still dey gidigba for South Africa. The irony is that the blacks there are directing their bile against fellow blacks from other African countries, instead of confronting the white racists. Maybe apartheid has formatted the brain of those xenophobic zulus
Hello, talk about what's on group and not blacks from other nations coming to sell coke and fake products in SA. Some Nigerians in SA are heavy fraudsters. How many SA guys here are thieves? My friend repair your country too and stop blaming SA.
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by mu2sa2: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Hello, talk about what's on group and not blacks from other nations coming to sell coke and fake products in SA. Some Nigerians in SA are heavy fraudsters. How many SA guys here are thieves? My friend repair your country too and stop blaming SA.
Even if ALL black foreigners exit South Africa today that won't make a dent on the insane crime wave there .99% of criminals in South Africa are natives. Orchestrated xenophobic murders and destruction against black foreigners will never resolve the insane murders, rape, armed robberies and drugs crimes in South Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by steeltrust: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Do whites scam people and sell drugs like you do in SA undecided Zimbabweans and Mozambicans dealing in hijackings undecided

We're dealing with the whites as you can see.

So type another more sober comment please.
please just shut up

You SA’s always looking for reasons to attack fellow blacks for no reason. If your fellow country men don’t encourage drugs do you think other African countries like Nigeria will come and do that?. You have bigger issues to deal with in your country just like every other but you guys decided to kill other black brothers like you because your lazy and jealous

Other Africans do drugs and all sort of crime but don’t forget their are other Africans who are hard working and make a decent living in SA

Stop tagging all foreign Africans
Remember no country can survive alone without other people

Thank you
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by steeltrust: 4:49am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol, 5 ChInese people refused 220 million Nigerians entry into their Lagos restaurant a couple of years ago.

Where's that pic of a Nigerian soldier holding an umbrella for a Chinese developer grin

You didn't even go through apartheid but you're Chinese *ss while. How much is your debt to them again is US dollars grin
see mugu it obvious na jealousy de worry ona

Despite our challenges we’re far bigger than you

Goan find out the news of these story and see what happened on both stories

The restaurant has been shut down till today and officer called off to the barracks. Na only blacks ona for de strong, while the white drags you in your own country and all you do is wail on a Nigeria platform that is bigger than all the news outlet in South Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by ZazziAkbar(m): 5:10am On Dec 27, 2022
You're right...
Nawttiboi007:
Na Nigerians body dem Dey get power na.,, people wey be slave for their country grin grin grin
Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by levi22(m): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2022
That's their Business they should suffer for it they hate Nigeria's and the Whites hate them the Circle continues there shouldn't be an outburst this is just the beginning.
WannaHowzit:
A video is doing the rounds on social media showing two black teenagers being attacked by several white men in a pool at the Maselspoort Resort and Conference Centre in Bloemfontein, Free State province.

According to Twitter user, @Tumii_Frost, her family wanted to spend the day at the South African resort when her brothers “were attacked by these grown men because they are apparently not allowed in the pool as it's reserved for the ‘white people’ here”.

In the video, a white man is seen slapping the 13-year-old who is then thrown back in the pool when he tries to get up. The man then appears to try to choke the 18-year-old.

There are attempts to break the fight up but it escalates when the younger teen’s hair is pulled. The video ends when a man is seen dragging the older teen by the head in the pool.

According to Frost, who is also a radio broadcaster at CUT FM 105.8, a case has been opened with Glen Police, who confirmed a case of assault.

Frost said she was “appalled" the management at Maselspoort ‘insisted tthe event is not racially motivated’. In another tweet, Frost said the family was told by management they were overreacting.

Free State MEC for the Department of Economic, Small Business Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs, Makalo Mohale, will be meeting with the management of Maselspoort Resort and Conference centre as well as getting in touch with the family and victims.

While some expressed anger at the incident and demanded action against the men, others took to the resort’s pages to bombard it with negative reviews.

Members of the radical pro-African Economic Freedom Fighters (South Africa's third biggest political party led by Julius Malema) held a demonstration at the pool following the incident. They have since occupied it.

3 Likes

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

they still hold majority of Arable land in South Africa, what is the government doing to get it back?

1 Like

Re: Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) by sharone21(f): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
I'M INVITING SANE NIGERIANS TO DISCUSS THIS AS ADULTS.

Not all these bitter comments about xenophobia. So called xenophobia has its own origins. Let's discuss with proper Nigerians and not all these p*gs littering my thread.

Ideally, that should be the case....

However, Nigerians after doing a lot to support the fight against apartheid in so many ways( both subtly and obviously), were still given bad treatments in the form of xenophobia over and over again, including meting out xenophobia to innocent, hard-working Nigerians in South Africa.... Now, even getting visas to SA for legit reasons is very difficult unlike South Africans who would want to come over to Nigeria....

The mere thought of SA nowadays puts off Nigerians even if they have to go do something there, we now look for other alternatives.

We wouldn't want to start supporting you guys in vain..... Don't even know if SA has really loved and supported Nigerians genuinely the way we do for you guys?

Anyway, dont think this nonsense can really thrive in Nigeria, may be a one-off thing..... Nigerians have the sole right to be anywhere, socialise with anyone in Nigeria, buy and own properties; farmlands etc as their money can afford.

We do sympathize with you guys though, hoping you all learn to see the evil in hating another human based on color/ nationality.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.