Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. (5481 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
My 2 homies and I went out to cruise yesterday at four points in VI. Then two ladies came from another table to our table without invitation. We let them stay and they ordered for themselves. We chatted like known friends.
After they were done, they left, we didn`t stop them because we thought they've paid.
As we were about going the biller gave us bill for 5 persons. We argued it, then they should us the orders of the girls. The guy claimed that they were at our table, he too thought they were with us.
That's when i cut chain with the dude. Did he see us enter with the girls, and did we inform him that the girls' bill are on us?
The whole thing was escalating until my dude said we should pay it just to avoid issh. We ended up paying for those ladies.

I don't understand ladies nowadays

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
What stops you guys from outrightly telling them to leave your table and that they are not invited? Because they are ladies? You got played dude, count your loss and be wise next time.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Ballzproblem2: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
What stops you guys from outrightly telling them to leave your table and that they are not invited? Because they are ladies? You got played dude, count your loss and be wise next time.
simps never learn ,they see women and go soft ,if na me you no go like my reaction nothing I hate when women feel they can do anything around men ,I don't know you,I am not interested you wetin go make me shine teeth with you

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Streetmovement(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And una no ask them who them be? Wetin Dem dey find for una table? If na guyman now una for don start to dey show una self anyhow, dey show class wey nothing come out ..mtcheeeww

Bloody SIMPS grin

Serves you right

Next time use your upper cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by plantainbender(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chief, slow down. Stop posting for clout.

That, up there, did NOT and will never happen at Four Points.

Those guys are professional(s) and will never add someone else's bill to yours because they moved to your table.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Looks man, looks. They are deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
plantainbender:

Those guys are professional(s) and will never add someone else's bill to yours because they moved to your table.
Okay sir. Noted
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by marlow1962(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Dem tin say dem don see free pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by HeartlessMan: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
OP you SIMPly engaged the leeches hoping to get rotten kpekus if not you would have had a strong argument.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by bdon123(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Yeah u got played.U should hav called waiter before d girls left .

Infact its ur fault.They sat on ur table n made orders ...they left without paying anything,who do u xpect to pay.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by bdon123(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
plantainbender:

They didnt add any bill...they actually made d order on same table wit d guy .
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by plantainbender(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I hear you.

bdon123:

They didnt add any bill...they actually made d order on same table wit d guy .
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by SocialJustice: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvilRampage:
My 2 homies and I went out to cruise yesterday at four points in VI. Then two ladies came from another table to our table without invitation. We let them stay and they ordered for themselves. We chatted like known friends.
After they were done, they left, we didn`t stop them because we thought they've paid.
As we were about going the biller gave us bill for 5 persons. We argued it, then they should us the orders of the girls. The guy claimed that they were at our table, he too thought they were with us.
That's when i cut chain with the dude. Did he see us enter with the girls, and did we inform him that the girls' bill are on us?
The whole thing was escalating until my dude said we should pay it just to avoid issh. We ended up paying for those ladies.

You fall mugu. Finish. If I hear say I pay.
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by ireke(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Streetmovement:

And una no ask them who them be? Wetin Dem dey find for una table? If na guyman now una for don start to dey show una self anyhow, dey show class wey nothing come out ..mtcheeeww

Bloody SIMPS grin

Serves you right

Next time use your upper cool

Hey bro.... STOP insulting us. I think there is need for a clear delineation between us (simps) and those with follow come "ID10T" system error.

I am aware that I may be considered a simp and I really don't mind. I know I tend to do things for ladies without asking for them to pay back with their body. In fact it is a turn off for me when any lady tries to approach me with the impression that men will do anything for them if they have enough amount of se.x appeal.

However, it's a totally different ball game if you end up paying for some strangers' bills just because they came over to spend some time at your table. Na the person mumu dey overflow.

I think we (simps) will start screening people before allowing them to be called simps o.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Deserea: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
The three of you won simps of the year award!

angry angry angry
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Streetmovement(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireke:

Hey bro.... STOP insulting us. I think there is need for a clear delineation between us (simps) and those with follow come "ID10T" system error.

I am aware that I may be considered a simp and I really don't mind. I know I tend to do things for ladies without asking for them to pay back with their body. In fact it is a turn off for me when any lady tries to approach me with the impression that men will do anything for them if they have enough amount of se.x appeal.

However, it's a totally different ball game if you end up paying for some strangers' bills just because they came over to spend some time at your table. Na the person mumu dey overflow.

I think we (simps) will start screening people before allowing them to be called simps o.

Hahahahaha, right from the headquarters of SIMPS association

I must confess you've spoken well like a true SIMP grin

Abeg make una Sabi the kind people wey una dey employ for una company, so they don't end tarnishing the already tarnished image of the company.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireke:

I can see you're far from sense
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvilRampage:

Two Bloody SIMPsgrin

I know say both of you go dey shine teeth as them they approach your table con sit downgrin

Welcome to Lagosgrin

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireke:

Lol Wereys too plenty for this Forumgrin
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Two Bloody SIMPsgrin

I know say both of you go dey shine teeth as them they approach your table con sit downgrin

Welcome to Lagosgrin
Dey play grin
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by SPAMBOX7: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
The werey dey seek validation when he already fvcked up. If it was his fellow men they wouldn't even allow them sit. Nice job from the ladies.
I fully support any lady that treats men like op the same way those girls did. They have my full support

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Generalwoodz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why didn't you fly out of the building to search them out? You sat put, fronting and pretending that all was well while the situation at heart was a burning issue.
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by SPAMBOX7: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
HeartlessMan:
OP you SIMPly engaged the leeches hoping to get rotten kpekus if not you would have had a strong argument.
Even the rotten kpekus sef dem no get las las. There is only pain and regrets in simping but them no dey hear. Imagine rotten kpekus sef go dey hard simps to get cheesy
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by SPAMBOX7: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol Wereys too plenty for this Forumgrin
Ah swear grin
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
They use una snap pictures
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Even the rotten kpekus sef dem no get las las. There is only pain and regrets in simping but them no dey hear. Imagine rotten kpekus sef go dey hard simps to get cheesy
You no just wise aswear, i dey read your comment dey laugh..... So for your mind na pvssy dey hungry me?....
Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by SPAMBOX7: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvilRampage:

You no just wise aswear, i dey read your comment dey laugh..... So for your mind na pvssy dey hungry me?....
Wise man wise man but you got played by hoes with rotten kpekus. Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by ireke(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Streetmovement:

Hahahahaha, right from the headquarters of SIMPS association

I must confess you've spoken well like a true SIMP grin

Abeg make una Sabi the kind people wey una dey employ for una company, so they don't end tarnishing the already tarnished image of the company.

True SIMP? Yes. For some of us, being a SIMP (not caring for or running after everything in skirt) has been our salvation. For instance, I would not have thought about the possibility of bedding the strangers (in OP's story) and that is why I would not have thought twice about querying them if they come near my table. If you wan beg money, beg money and move on. Otherwise, that kind yeye sense no go work for me.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by ireke(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvilRampage:

I can see you're far from sense

Bros, no vex o. I may be far from sense but my money is not far from me. Funny enough an idiom says "a fool and his money are soon parted". Maybe I'm still smart a bit.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireke:

Bros, no vex o. I may be far from sense but my money is not far from me. Funny enough an idiom says "a fool and his money are soon parted". Maybe I'm still smart a bit.
A fool flatter himself

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by Streetmovement(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireke:

True SIMP? Yes. For some of us, being a SIMP (not caring for or running after everything in skirt) has been our salvation. For instance, I would not have thought about the possibility of bedding the strangers (in OP's story) and that is why I would not have thought twice about querying them if they come near my table. If you wan beg money, beg money and move on. Otherwise, that kind yeye sense no go work for me.

Lol

Which means you're half SIMP, half Redpiller grin

But on a serious note, Op and him Nigga's Dem Bleep up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. by EvilRampage(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Streetmovement:

Lol

Which means you're half SIMP, half Redpiller grin

But on a serious note, Op and him Nigga's Dem Bleep up
Leave simp an redpiller out. Will you chase ladies that just want to sit at your table just because you want to form alpha male? It would even make you look like scum. I just read people comment and laugh, poverty don force guys dey form alpha male and redpiller

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's All Over Me. What Is This Indicating? / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age / ATTENTION: Guys, This Is How To Attract HOT & BEAUTIFUL Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.