Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) (76383 Views)

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Chrisslim(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
MandelaLives:
The woman is hungry and looking emptily. Look her eye well.

I have a Redmi 10c phone for sale. Bought on August 29, 2022. Everything in tact. It's the phone I'm using to type this comment.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07053311253.

Hw much do u want to sell
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Jnkay: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Photoshop and urchins are like 5&6
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Annistars:

We still love him

THANK you so much for reminding that paid urchin that we love Peter Obi
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by DKM123: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's clear that this urchins take Nigerians for phools. Either that or they are just olodos whose brains are warped..

Even a 5 year old can tell she wasn't looking at Obi but awon urchins are too desperate to find something to stain our dear Obi since thier Baba is obviously a laughing stock to every comedian and Nigerian. grin cheesy
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by SadoVic: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
She say make i know my next President well....
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
She has lost hope & Faith
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by romunu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is not just Buhari era, those women don dey suffer, since naija became independent, people dey suffer for this country sha.
ajekpaks:
My brother, wetin Buharia government don use her eye see reach to make her look like this. God knows what she must have gone through in that IDP
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by tochi314: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.Okay....
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Doesn't look like she's looking at him, she and the lady behind her are looking in the same direction
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Toyofather(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Mama was astonished to sit besides Nigeria's next president.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

I love these word ��������
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by ThoughtOfYou: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
I pray this kind woman will not make the mistake of voting for APC/Tinubu again.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
She is looking at something farther in the distance. Abi you get quarter past eye?

THAT IS A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!! shocked
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by i124k(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
[b]photo shop
Zonefree:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Dharey2377: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

Peter obi expression shows that the whole stuff na fake but he as no other choice than to sit next to them... We all know say rich person no like poor people, if no be election matter peter obi get time for all this ni, IDP camp don dey Nigeria for more than 7yrs now why him no go there do Christmas since why now.... We know say na scam but he ought not to play politics with the feelings of this poor souls...
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by lukency(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Looking at a scammer.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
She's thinking - THIS PANDORA PATHOLOGICAL LYING MOFO AGAIN grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Mama be like .. king of lamba .. come and be going abeg ... before you use lie kee us here
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

grin grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Trapnews:

You Igbos have no shame. Haba! Must you defend your IPOB leader? Even a new born can interpret the expression. Shameless lot!

grin grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
Mama knew he's fake, that he doesn't give a hoot about anyone's welfare if not for election. Mama knew that he hasn't made any statement to condemn tge evil that has seized control of Igboland. Everywhere he goes na so people de look am. Porsin wey get no shame:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Viltron:
That woman can see through the facade. She sees a man covered in deceitful attires

grin grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Lubumbashi:
What an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see it even at the top of a tree! Mama can see through a scam cool

grin grin grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2022
ChukwuObe:

God will punish your papa and mama that you always wake up with your legs. But do I expect from an Osu bought from baby factory

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by 7arrows: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
No news to make from here.
She's looking at something else. Those eyes are not focused on Peter Obi.

BTW; may poverty never locate you or your family
Peter Obi may be older than that woman in age. But stress and farm work could make her look older

Very true she was looking at something else and not PETER OBI.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2022
I hope the woman is not an "mbatsav"

Ask a tiv man the meaning of that word

Obi our next president
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by MandelaLives: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Chrisslim:

Hw much do u want to sell
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Chrisslim(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2022
MandelaLives:

Can we chat on WhatsApp

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by mercysamuelson(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Village people dey follow am up and down
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by prophetfire: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

What Kind Of Look Is This? How Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked (Photo)

Lame Photoshop. You brought Obi's picture into it.
I hate falsehood.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by ATLIEN2027: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..

Delusional retar@ded imb@cile ranting of a Low life miserable brainwashed IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey. Las Las you will end up taking a bottle of sniper or jump inside the Lagos lagoon. Dumbest MOFO on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.